剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
众神之父 请原谅我的软弱
把我的未来镌刻在此地
与众神在一起
-划船 -停下
- Ship oars! - Hold back.
-准备 -再来一次
- Get ready. - And another!
我们的国王回来了
Our king has returned!
欢迎国王
Welcome back, my king!
这就是你的王国吗
This is your kingdom?
不 我的王国更加宏大
No. My kingdom is far greater.
这一整片土地都是我的王国
My kingdom reaches to the far ends of this land.
-我的王国在这里 -我不喜欢这环境
- My kingdom is in here. - I don't like the look of it.
但这是你的新家
And yet it's your new home!
我们的战士去了英格兰
Our warriors went to England
为拉格纳·罗斯布洛克复了仇
and exacted revenge for the death of Ragnar Lothbrok.
我们的大军在哪里都大获全胜
Our Great Army was victorious everywhere!
军队的某些将领
Some of the leaders of the army
决定留在英格兰
decided to remain in England.
有些人想要追逐其它梦想
Some wanted to pursue other dreams,
比如我兄弟 但别着急
like my brother, but don't worry.
哈夫丹与比约恩·艾恩赛德一起去探险了
Halfdan went exploring with Bjorn Ironside,
所以他怎能遭逢困境呢
so what harm can come to him?
你们知道我的心在哪
You know where my heart lies.
就在这里 和你们在一起
It lies here, with you.
你们知道我想让这个小镇
You know I want to make this town
成为挪威的首都
the capital of Norway.
这是我一直以来的梦想
It has always been my dream.
这个女人是阿斯特德
This woman is Astrid.
她也是我的梦想
She is part of my dream.
坐
Sit.
习惯就好
Get used to it.
-奴隶 你知道我是谁吗 -当然
- Slave. Do you know who I am? - Of course.
-你是伊瓦尔 -"伊瓦尔"
- You are Ivar. - "Ivar"?
-就这样吗 -不 是无骨人伊瓦尔
- Is that it? - No. Ivar the Boneless.
你似乎不怕我
You don't seem afraid of me.
不
No.
我们在等撒克逊人来袭
We are expecting to be attacked by the Saxons.
在城墙之外有他们的大军队
They have a large army outside of these walls.
我们必须向众神寻求帮助
We must ask the gods for help.
我们必须给他们敬献祭品
We must offer them a sacrifice.
你愿意成为祭品吗
Would you be willing to offer yourself as a sacrifice?
我愿意为你做任何事
I will do anything you ask me to do.
那就脱掉衣服
Then take off your clothes.
走过来
Come closer.
亲吻我
Kiss me.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我知道你是个瘸子 无骨人
I know you're a cripple, Boneless,
但我要告诉你
but let me tell you something.
你的残疾意味着众神特别眷顾你
Your deformity means that the gods favor you especially.
这我一直都知道
I've always known that.
我一直在找寻生而不凡的人
I always look for people who are born different,
因为这就是最明显的标记
because that's the true sign.
标记着你是一个非常特别的人
You are a very special person.
你独一无二
Nobody else here is like you.
你注定是要干大事的
You are destined for great things.
你可以走了
You are free to go.
-你不是要我去... -不
- Do you not want me to-- - No.
不 你不明白
No, you don't understand.
你现在自♥由♥了
You are a free woman now.
走吧
Leave.
把火炬拿到这里来
Move the torches over there!
大坝边上的火炬要一直烧着
Keep those barrages burning on the perimeter!
陛下 大人
Your Highness. Your Grace.
什么情况
What news?
北方人没有把守城里的罗马城墙
The Northmen have not secured the Roman walls of the town.
那里现在毫无防备
They remain undefended.
-我们就从那里进去 -对
- That's where we enter. - Yes.
明天我们攻打约克
Tomorrow we attack York.
愿主保佑我们
And may God be with us.
加的斯海湾
究竟是什么让你决定跟着我的
Why did you really decide to come with me?
你为什么进入荒原
Why did you go into the wilderness?
你要证明什么
You had something to prove.
我也是
So do I.
你想成就什么
What do you want to achieve?
我的兄弟比我更爱名誉
My brother loves fame more than I do.
对我来说...
For me...
我只想活着
I just want to live.
但我想活出最深刻的意义
But I want to live with the greatest intensity.
只要我还活着
I want to feel every moment of my life,
我就想感受生命的每一刻
as long as it lasts.
我想不仅仅只是活着...
I want to be more than just alive...
如果你能懂我
if you understand me.
我懂
Oh, I do.
辛里克
Sinric.
你怎么没睡
What keeps you awake?
我一直在思考 我们要去的地方
I have been thinking. Where we are going,
最好扮成商人去 不要一副侵略者的样子
it will be much better to appear as traders rather than raiders.
所以呢
So?
所以 你应该让大部分舰队回家去
So, you should send most of your fleet home.
最多只能带三艘船去
Better to proceed with, at most, three of your ships.
但这样我会觉得很赤♥裸♥
But I will feel naked.
觉得赤♥裸♥总比死了强
Better naked than dead.
战士们
Men at arms!
前进
Face forward!
主啊让我的灵魂与您同在
Unto Thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.
不要让我蒙羞
Let me now be ashamed.
不要让我的敌人们战胜我
Let not mine enemies triumph over me.
让那些侵犯了我们
Let them be ashamed,
家园的暴徒们蒙羞
which transgressed with our cause.
主啊请替我指路
Show me thy way O, Lord.
引我前行
Teach me Thy path.
我的神 我的救赎
For Thou art the God of my salvation,
我将为您守候终生
on Thee do I wait all the day.
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen. - Amen.
孩子们 你们要彼此照料
My boys, you have a care for each other.
完成使命
And you do your duty.
我们一定会的
I'm sure we shall.
走吧 弟弟
Come, brother.
上马 准备行军
Mount up! Prepare to march!
准备行军
Prepare to march!
跟着军旗走
On the colors!
-是他 -谁
-That's him. -Who?
埃塞尔沃夫 艾克伯特国王之子
Aethelwulf, King Ecbert's son.
他把自己的儿子也带来了
Oh, and he brought his own sons.
正如待宰的羔羊
Like lambs to the slaughter.
瓦特金 走吧
Hvitserk, let's go.
我的王
My king!
我们兵分两路 在教堂会和
We divide our forces. We meet at the cathedral.
-上帝保佑 -跟我来
- And may God be with us. - Follow me.
跟上
With me!
出去 出去 走 走
Get out! Get out! Move! Move!
阿尔弗雷德 后面
Alfred! Back!
这边
This way!
-别的路怎么走 -有人倒下了
- Where's another way? - Man down!
没有别的路 只能走这条
There's no other way! We must do this!
阿尔弗雷德
Alfred!
快走
Go!
主啊 请原谅我今天不得已的所为
Lord, forgive the work I must do this day.
出来打 你这懦夫
Come out and fight, you coward!
阿尔弗雷德
Alfred!
父亲
Father.
走
Go!
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表