剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
放箭
Loose!
如果我们能活下来 黑蒙德 希望如此
If we live, Heahmund, so be it.
我们也许可以在米德加德找到幸福
We might find some happiness in Midgard.
但如果我们死了...
But if we die...
我们应该不会再相见了
I doubt I shall see you again.
因为你会去你的天堂
For you will be in your heaven,
我想天堂并不属于我们这个世界
which is not part of this world, I think.
我无意赴死
I have no intention of dying.
今天不行
Not today.
我还不能死
Not yet.
我还没有准备好
I'm not ready.
你还是觉得生死都取决于你自己吗
You still think it's up to you whether you live or die?
是的
Yes.
我觉得今天可能是我的大限之日
I think I might die this day.
不会
No.
最后吻我一次
Kiss me a last time.
现在 我死而无憾
Now I can die.
放箭
Loose!
你现在在想些什么呢
What are you thinking of?
我在想我要考虑很多事情 伊瓦尔
I'm thinking I think many things, Ivar.
我想你应该在想着金宫
I thought that you might be thinking of Gladsheim.
瓦尔哈拉殿堂当然金光璀璨 气势恢宏
Well, Valhalla is vast and gold bright.
也许是划过这念头
It might have crossed my mind.
殿堂用盾做屋檐 矛做房♥椽
Its roof is made out of shields and its rafters of spears.
用胸甲搭砌了长凳
Breast plates litter the benches.
战争之父
The War Father
用大块肉
feeds his wolves,
喂养着他的爱狼 库力奇和洁芮
Freki and Geri, with hunks of meat.
奥丁的美酒永远享用不尽
The wine is always enough for Odin's own needs.
每天清晨
Every morning,
他的两只乌鸦 休津和缪宁
his two ravens, Huginn and Muninn,
都会放飞至米德加德
are loosed and they fly over Midgard
去寻找智慧
in search for wisdom.
我总是惧怕思想会让人无法重回故土
I always fear that thought may fail to wing his way home.
但我如今对记忆的担忧更大
But my fear for memory is greater.
你最惧怕什么 兄弟
What do you fear most, dear brother?
是思想的缺失
The loss of thought
还是记忆的缺失
or memory?
我的思想和记忆好像是一体的
My thoughts and memories seem to be the same.
我每次思考
Every time I think,
都会记得我跳下乌伯船的那一天
I always remember the day I jumped out of Ubbe's ship.
但你并没有跳
But you didn't jump.
-是众神迫使了你的行为 -别误读我
- The gods pushed you. - Don't take it away from me.
我没有被逼迫
I wasn't pushed.
是我自己决定跳的
I decided to do it.
我觉得你还在后悔
And I think you still regret it.
我没有后悔的事
I have no regrets.
除了我还没有子孙以外
Except I don't have any children.
话说回来 伊瓦尔
But then again, Ivar,
在这点上 你我处境相同 不是吗
you and me are in the same boat, huh?
胡说
Nonsense.
我会有孩子的
I will have children.
我的孩子会遍布全球
And my children will populate the Earth.
是啊 当然了
Yeah, sure.
伊瓦尔
Ivar.
伊瓦尔
Ivar!
我很担心这场战事 我很抱歉
I'm anxious about the battle. I am sorry.
你很抱歉
You're sorry?
为你跳下了船感到抱歉
I am sorry you jumped ship.
那是个错误
It was a mistake.
我知道你一直在后悔
I know you have regretted it ever since.
我说的没错吧 可悲的维塞克
And isn't that true, huh, poor Hvitserk?
-有时吧 -有时是吧
- Maybe sometimes. - Maybe sometimes?
我以为你跳下船来
I thought that perhaps you jumped ship
可能是因为你爱我
because you loved me.
但显然不是这样的
But of course you didn't.
你什么时候爱过我
How could you ever love me?
你们准备好了吗
Are you ready?
战鼓已响
The war drum sounds.
你不明白
You don't understand.
你跳下船来我觉得很抱歉
I am sorry you jumped ship.
那是个错误
It was a mistake.
我知道你一直在后悔
I know you've regretted it ever since.
我说的没错吧 可悲的维塞克
Isn't that true, huh, poor Hvitserk?
女儿 来吧
该走了
我们必须就位了
父亲
Father!
我听见你和你兄弟一起歌♥唱
I heard you singing with your brother.
那对你来说一定很难吧
This must be hard for you.
我告诉你
Let me tell you something.
我欠我兄弟很多
I owe my brother so much.
但我欠你的更多
But I owe you far more.
你带我走上了一段伟大的冒险之路
You took me on a great adventure.
你让我知道
You showed me that life has
人生除了争夺土地以及
more to offer than fighting for land
与你的维京兄弟们
or for worthless glory
争抢无用的荣誉之外 还有更多东西
against your own Viking brothers.
如果今天我必须牺牲 我也毫无遗憾
And if I have to die today, then so be it.
我已准备好进入英灵殿
I'm ready for Valhalla.
至少我知道生活教给我一些事
At least I know life has taught me something.
你教了我...
You have taught me...
一些事
Something.
谢谢
Thank you.
兄弟 我不想杀你
I didn't want to kill you, brother.
这就是生命
This is life.
这就是死亡 兄弟
And this is death, brother.
我们英灵殿再会
I will see you in Valhalla.
英灵殿再会
I will see you in Valhalla.
英灵殿再会
See you in Valhalla.
他死了
This one is dead.
他们马上都会死
Soon they will all be dead.
割下我的头发
Cut my hair.
-但你总说... -我知道
- But you always said that... - I know.
直到我梦寐以求的女人
That I would never cut my hair
嫁给我之前 我都不会剪头发
until the woman of my dreams married me.
但现在
But now,
我梦寐以求的女人已经嫁给我了
the woman of my dreams has married me.
所以
So, please,
我的妻子
my wife,
我的爱人 我的王后
my beloved, my queen,
割下我的头发
cut my hair.
割吧
Cut it.
请告诉我你的悲痛
Please tell me your sorrow.
我做不到
I can't.
对不起
Sorry.
我想我今天会死
I think I might die this day.
不
No.
现在我可以死了
Now I can die.
不
No!
拉葛莎
Lagertha!
女儿
Daughter!
我害怕
I was afraid.
不需要害怕
There's no need to be afraid.
诸神会保佑我们
The gods look after us.
托尔会保佑你
Thor will take care of you.
托尔会一直保佑你
Thor will take care of you always.
阿斯特德
Astrid!
阿斯特德 停下
Astrid, stop!
我不想杀你
I don't want to kill you.
你必须杀我
You have to kill me.
为什么
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表