剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
你能告诉我那条沟在哪里吗
Can you tell me where this trench is?
你那里还有什么韦塞克斯的消息吗
What else have you heard of Wessex?
还有一些有趣的传言
Some interesting rumors.
比如
Such as?
我突然听到
Well, I was told out of the blue,
盾女拉葛莎还有拉格纳的两个儿子
the shield-maiden Lagertha and the two sons of Ragnar,
比约恩·艾恩赛德和乌比
Bjorn Ironside and Ubbe,
出现了 并且在国王那里寻求庇护
appeared and sought refuge at the King's villa.
我不知道该不该相信
I don't know whether or not to believe it.
我相信
Oh, I can believe it.
我们当时在追杀他们
We were hunting them.
他们逃了
They escaped.
他们有充分的理由来这里
They had every reason to come here.
很久远的理由
Ancient reasons.
但这很好 都很好
But it's good. It's all good.
为什么很好
Why, good?
我和拉葛莎还没完
I have some unfinished business with Lagertha.
她杀了我的妻子
She killed my wife.
你真的清楚
Do you really know,
奥拉维森首领 爱上一个女人是什么感觉吗
Jarl Olavson, how it is to love a woman?
我想我清楚
I think so.
那你有所不知的是
Then you don't know.
这和思维无关
It's nothing to do with thinking,
也和心无关
and it's nothing to do with the heart.
是直觉使然 深埋于五脏六腑
It's in the gut. It's in the entrails.
但问题是
No, the trouble is,
众神似乎已经决定
the gods seem to have decided
我永远也不会再有幸福的婚姻
that I should never be happily married.
你会找到属于你的幸福的 哈拉尔国王
One day you will be, King Harald.
你怎么知道
And how would you know?
直觉
I feel it in my gut.
我的身体告诉我的
In my entrails.
-我收到线报 -说
- I have some news. - Tell us.
一大队维京军队正航向韦塞克斯
A large Viking army is sailing into Wessex.
根据情报 军队的领袖
From reports I have heard, the leader of the army
是哈拉尔一世 你们都知道
is King Harald Finehair, who, as you well know,
他之前拜访过我们
has visited us before.
我同意收留你们在此避难
I agreed to give you refuge here,
作为交换
so long as, in return,
你们答应与自己的同胞作战
you agreed to fight against your countrymen.
现在报答我们的时候已到
Now the time has come.
你们和我的兄长
You will work with my brother,
埃塞尔雷德王子 黑蒙德主教一起
Prince Aethelred, and Bishop Heahmund,
要商策打败哈拉尔的战术
to devise a strategy to defeat Finehair's army.
如果你们拒绝
If you refuse
我就杀了你们
you will be killed.
你们在此将前途无盼
There will be no future here.
无立足之地
No grant of land.
分毫尽失
Nothing.
你们一定明白
You must understand,
我觉得你们已经明白
and I think you do understand,
我是冒着巨大的人身危险保护着你们
that I've taken a huge personal risk to protect you.
所以 我祈祷你们现在都不会背叛我
So, I pray that none of you will betray me now.
我不会背叛你
I will not betray you.
我会和你一起对抗哈拉尔国王
I will fight with you against King Harald.
怎么了
What?
你剃头了
You cut your hair.
乌伯
Ubbe!
我想谢谢你
I wanted to thank you.
再请你帮个忙
And to ask you a favor.
第一课
First lesson
就是不要害怕
is not to be afraid.
去站在树前
So, go and stand by the tree.
为什么
Why?
你要干什么
What are you going to do?
你要我教你如何战斗
You asked me to teach you how to fight.
我可以教你怎么用剑或斧子战斗
And I can teach you the ways in which to fight
或是用盾保命
with a sword and ax, or a shield to stay alive.
但如果你害怕
But if you are afraid,
就会未战先死
then you are already dead.
快站到树前去
So, go stand by the tree.
乌伯
Ubbe!
不要害怕
Do not be afraid.
这里的土地被翻过
The ground here has been disturbed.
托伦
Thorunn...
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
弗洛基
Floki.
你怎么知道她在这
How did you know she was here?
她告诉我的
She told me.
她告诉你是谁杀了她吗
Did she also tell you who killed her?
你一定要承认自己的罪行
You must admit your guilt.
我什么都不会承认
I don't admit anything.
你没有证据
There is no proof.
我知道是谁杀了她
I know who killed her.
住手
Stop it!
住手
Stop it!
她还未献祭予众神
How can you quarrel and fight
你们居然还在此争吵打斗
when she is not properly prepared for the gods?
你们这些没人性的父母
Oh, you unnatural parents!
你们这些没人性的兄弟姐妹
You unnatural brothers and sisters!
你们怎能如此
How can you behave this way?
我们不能继续了
We can't go on.
我们得做出决定
We have to make a decision.
你是怎么活下来的
How did you survive?
我的愤怒让我活了下来
My anger kept me alive.
埃塞尔沃夫将我驱逐出村后
After Aethelwulf expelled me from the villa,
我除了愤怒一无所有
I had nothing left but anger.
我告诉自己如果有什么办法
I said to myself if there was any way
能让我日后向他们报仇
that I could gain my revenge on them in the future,
那我这辈子就没有白活
then my life will, after all, have been worth living.
作为一个维京人
For a Viking,
报仇就是一切
revenge is everything.
不是吗
Isn't it true?
我是维京人
Well, I'm Viking,
和你一样
just like you.
我父亲是拉格纳·罗斯布洛克
My father was Ragnar Lothbrok,
最伟大的维京战士
the most famous of all Vikings.
这是我唯一在乎的
That's all I care about.
你怎么看国王阿尔弗雷德
What do you think about King Alfred?
我恨他
I hate him.
嗯 我们就是要为他而战
Well, we're going to fight on his behalf.
这不是必须的
You don't have to.
我听说哈拉尔一世带着大军
I hear Harald Finehair is on his way here
往这边来了
with a great army.
又怎么了
What?
是你
It's you.
我没想打扰你的 我的丈夫
I do not want to disturb you, husband.
不不 没有的事
No, no, of course.
我只是有心事
I was just preoccupied.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
看来我不算个好丈夫
Perhaps not such a good husband.
我没有觉得你有哪里不好
I have nothing to complain about.
抱歉 艾斯福雷德
Forgive me, Aethelflaed.
我还有事要办
I have some business to attend to.
等我回来
When I return,
我就好好尽尽丈夫的职责
I shall perform the duties of a husband.
王子
Prince.
森尼哈德大人
My Lord Cyneheard.
维京大军正在逼近
A Viking army approaches.
我们认为是该行动了
We feel the time to act has come.
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表