剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
《维京传奇》上季回顾
Last season on "Vikings".
神灵希望你能有远大的前程
The gods desire you to have a great future.
他发现了航海的新办法
He's found a new way to navigate the sea.
小镇 城市和宝藏...
The towns, the cities, the treasures...
还有新的神灵
For their new god.
你为什么不杀了这个人
Why have you not killed this one?
我不准
I forbid it.
你如何不准 小兄弟
How can you forbid it, little brother,
我们都是平等的
We are equals.
你知道所有珍宝都属于我吧
You understand that all this belongs to me.
每个梦里我们一直都在一起
In my dreams, we are always together.
男子汉应当做什么
What does a man do?
照顾家人
He looks after his family.
-还有呢 -战斗
- And? - He fights.
拉格纳伯爵万岁
Hail, Earl Ragnar!
拉格纳伯爵万岁
Hail, Earl Ragnar!
我们现在怎么能平等呢 兄弟
How will we ever be equal now, my brother?
我们将驾驶更多的船只西进
We shall have more ships to go west,
因为那就是我们的未来
for that is our future.
为什么神灵让我当了伯爵 却杀了我儿子
Why did the gods make me earl, yet kill my son.
我们还会有更多儿子的
We can have more sons.
我们难道没试过吗
Have we not tried?
拉格纳·罗斯布洛克
Ragnar lothbrok!
赫瑞克国王 我要怎么帮忙
King Horik, how can I be of help?
哥特兰岛有位首领叫博格
There is a jarl in Gotaland, Jarl Borg.
他威胁我
He threatens me.
你就是赫瑞克国王的使者吗
Are you the emissaries from King Horik?
你们这是在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
那是我的领土而且我想要回来
It's my land and I want it returned to me.
赫瑞克国王反对你的无理要求
King Horik resists your claim.
不
No!
我要死了是吧
I am going to die.
你不会死的
You are not going to die.
神灵想要什么
What is it that the gods want?
你身上的某种东西
To take something from you.
我是亚丝拉琪公主
I am Princess Aslaug,
我的母亲是盾女布伦希尔德
my mother was the shield-maiden Brunhilde.
要我告诉你的妻子拉葛莎吗
Shall I tell lagertha, your wife?
如果你真想成为一位伟人
If you really want to be a great man,
你需要我 正如我需要你
you need me as much as I need you.
你到底想要什么
What is it you really want?
除掉你的兄弟 让自己声名远扬如何
The death of your brother and the start of your own fame?
我怀上你的孩子了
I'm carrying your child.
我会和你并肩作战 对抗我兄弟的
I will fight with you against my bother.
斯堪的纳维亚 796年
我失去了我兄弟的音信
I've had no message from my brother,
但我内心仍然相信他不会背叛我
but I still believe in my heart that he will not betray me,
因为他没有理由背叛我
for he has no reason.
背叛还需要理由吗
Who needs a reason for betrayal?
你要做好最坏的打算 拉格纳
One must always think the worst, Ragnar,
即使他是你的手足
Even of your own kin.
这样 即便你知道真♥相♥ 也不会太失望
That way, you avoid too much disappointment in life.
叛徒来喽
There is the treacherous one.
我说对了吧 拉格纳
I was right, Ragnar.
我就知道
I was right.
?请赐予我?
?More?
?更多?
?Give me more?
?更多?
?Give me more?
?我若有心就会爱你?
?If I had a heart I could love you?
?我若有声便会高歌♥?
?If I had a voice I would sing?
?沉沉黑夜我将苏醒?
?After the night when I wake up?
?敢问明日将奈我何?
?I'll see what tomorrow brings?
?我...我...我...?
?I... I... I...?
?我若有声就会歌♥唱?
?If I had a voice I would sing?
有人骑马靠近
Rider approaching!
有何贵干
What is it you want?
我代表拉格纳·罗斯布洛克前来
I'm here on behalf of Ragnar Lothbrok.
我想同他兄弟说话
I want to speak to his brother.
那就说吧
Then speak.
罗洛
Rollo,
你我曾多次并肩而战
you and I fought together many times.
我想你不会忘了的
I don't suppose you've forgotten.
我把你看做兄弟
I think of you as a brother -
但那边是你的亲生兄弟
but over there is your real brother,
你血浓于水的亲兄弟
your own flesh and blood.
你真的要举起斧头砍向他吗
Are you sure you want to raise your axe against him?
是拉格纳派你来的吗
Did Ragnar send you?
我该如何答复他
What answer shall I give him?
告诉他 我会以鲜血答复他
Tell him I shall answer him with blood.
盾墙
Shield-wall!
盾墙
Shield-wall!
矛
Spears!
冲
Charge!
罗斯布洛克
Lothbrok!
筑牢盾墙
Hold the wall!
你死到临头了
Your death is on its way!
弗洛基
Floki!
这真是你想要的吗 兄弟
Is this what you really want, brother?
我没法跟你打
I cannot fight you.
虽然我们没有败
Without being defeated,
但我们已经厌倦了年轻弟兄的牺牲
we have grown weary of the slaughter of our young men.
所以 博格首领
So, Jarl Borg,
我让与你
I offer you...
这块争议之地三分之一的收益
one third of the profits from the disputed lands.
除非你还要继续抗♥议♥我的要求
Unless you continue to dispute my claim to it.
我宁愿回去继续战斗
I would rather go back fighting,
也不会接受这种不公平
than receive such scant justice.
所以你不接受我的公平提议是吗
So you will not accept my fair offer?
不接受
No.
为什么我们要继续内讧
Why do we continue looking inwards?
为什么
Why?!
为什么我们互相斗争
Why do we fight each other
只为这一片或那一片土地
about this piece or that piece of land?
为什么我们不放眼望向西方
Why are we not looking outwards to the West?
如果我们一同突袭
If we raided together,
我们就不需要再内斗
we would not need to fight amongst ourselves.
我们就不需要再杀害自己更多的年轻族人
We would not need to kill anymore of our young folk.
反而
But instead,
我们可以给他们土地
offer them land,
他们可以耕种的土地
land that they can farm.
我的想法同拉格纳一样
My mind tends the same way as Ragnar's.
我意欲同他一起
It is my intention to join with him
向西航行
and sail west.
你怎么说 博格首领
What do you say, Jarl Borg?
好
Yes,
我同你们一起突袭
I will raid with you,
所以我接受你的提议
and so I accept your offer.
不是指望你在意才说的 兄弟
Not that you'd care, brother,
但你的侄女 吉达 死了
but your niece, Gyda, is dead.
该回家了
Time to go home.
弗洛基 我的爱人
Floki! My sweetheart!
别死 求你别死
Don't die. Please don't die.
他们这是怎么了
What's happened to them?!
独眼死了
One eye died.
阿恩吗
Arne?!
罗洛杀了他
Rollo killed him.
弗洛基也可能活不了 因为他伤得太重了
And Floki may not survive for he is so badly wounded.
这跟你无关
This was not your quarrel.
你不应该搀和
You should not have become involved.
看看发生了什么
Look what has happened!
没有人可以活一辈子
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表