剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
My gods won't punish you.
我还是处♥女♥
I'm a virgin.
你们是谁
Who are you?
你们怎么还不走
Why don't you go away?
不要杀我
Don't kill me.
我爱伊瓦尔
I love Ivar!
你们没必要杀我
It's not worth killing me!
我不会害人的
I'm harmless!
我已经疯了 疯玛格丽特
I'm mad! Mad Margrethe!
致黑蒙德大人 基♥督♥的信徒
To my Lord Heahmund, Brother in Christ.
我怀着沉重的心情写下这封信
I write this day with a most heavy heart,
因为我有确凿的证据称
having indisputable proof that,
你没有坚持禁欲的诺言
rather than observe your vows of celibacy,
而是每日与人通奸
you fornicate almost daily.
这些女人还不是基♥督♥信徒
And not with Christian women,
而全部都是异教♥徒♥
but, so it appears, with a pagan woman,
因此你的罪孽更加深重
thus, your sins are multiplied.
对此你的国王和主人有权知晓
And your King and master must learn the truth.
丘斯雷德
Cuthred.
黑蒙德大人 您为什么来此
My Lord Heahmund, what has brought you here?
要知道在这最圣洁的场所
You know you must show respect
行为举止都要放尊敬
in this most sacred of all places.
是你在逼迫我 丘斯雷德大人
You have forced me to it, Lord Cuthred.
是你的虚伪在逼迫我
You have forced me by your hypocrisy.
是你对我的国王的威胁在逼迫我
By your danger to my King!
即使如此还是先退后吧 黑蒙德
Even so, Heahmund, draw back.
不要在上帝的见证下实施罪行
Do not commit a crime in the eyes of the Lord.
不要让自己为此受到诅咒
Do not damn yourself.
你是最令人厌恶的神父
You are a most troublesome priest.
一个虚伪的人
A hollow man.
还没有真正的信仰
And you have no true faith.
我诅咒你
Damn you!
诅咒你下地狱
Damn you to hell!
黑蒙德 世界会就此毁灭的
Heahmund, this is how the world will end!
毁灭的只是你的世界
No, just your world.
阿门
Amen.
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表