剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
确定吗
Are you sure?
前所未有的确定
Never more so.
你兄弟本来就不该得到王位
Your brother should never have been made king.
这个决定让整个国家都陷入了危机
The decision has placed our whole realm in jeopardy.
面对战事 他是个
He is a weak and feeble leader,
软弱的领袖
in a time of war.
他把我们的防御工事交给了异教♥徒♥
He entrusts a group of pagans with our defense.
把信仰交给了黑蒙德主教
He places his faith in Bishop Heahmund,
一个毫无信仰之人
a faithless man.
王子 我们必须抓紧时机
Prince, we must seize the time.
要是我们出于懦弱没有动手
If we are too afraid to act,
韦塞克斯必将陷落
then shall Wessex perish,
就像所有其他那些被懦弱之人
like every other English kingdom
领导的英国的王国
led by feeble-minded rulers.
但你
But you,
您是
the son
埃塞尔沃夫的嫡传之子
and true heir of Aethelwulf,
我们相信我们可以把我们的信任
we believe we can place all our trust
和信念都押在你身上
and all our faith in you.
你有什么计划 大人
What is your plan, my Lord?
我们召开战时理事会
We will call a meeting of the War Council.
国王必须出席 但黑蒙德主教也是
The King must attend, but so too must Bishop Heahmund
还有他的异教♥徒♥朋友们
and his pagan friends.
那就是出击的时机
That is the time to strike.
我们忠诚的战士人手足够
We have enough warriors committed to our cause
能关上门结果他们所有人
to shut the doors and kill them all!
到那时
And then,
我们就可以行早该行之事
as it always should have been,
而您将沐浴冠带 加冕为王
you will be anointed and crowned,
韦塞克斯之王
King of Wessex.
王中之王
King of Kings.
您意下如何
What do you say?
我同意
I agree.
召集理事会
Call the Council.
我要叫他伯德
I shall call him Balder,
奥丁英俊的儿子
after Odin's beautiful son.
最美最智慧的神祇
The fairest and wisest of all the gods.
万众瞩目的那个
The shining one.
我觉得他已经强壮到在动了
I believe he is so strong he is already moving.
也许哪天 他会就这么
Perhaps, one night, he will just
从我双腿间爬出来 已经有模有样
crawl out from between my legs, fully formed.
那样的话
In that case,
希望他能走出来 不用爬出来
I would like for him to be walking out, not crawling.
伊瓦尔大人
My Lord Ivar!
-伊瓦尔大人 -怎么了
- My Lord Ivar! - What?
我们抓来的 他们已经密谋已久
We caught them. They have been trying for a while
要在城中谋反
to raise a rebellion in the town
想推♥翻♥您的统治
against your rule.
你
You.
你
You.
你要谋我的反 是真的吗
Is it true you want to rebel against me?
为什么
Why?
我不是一般人
I am no ordinary man.
我也不是一般的王
I am no ordinary ruler.
希望你能庆幸 因为你得此荣幸
I expect you to rejoice, for you are especially privileged,
能受神的统治
for you are ruled by a god.
扶他起来
Help him to his feet.
告诉你 我...
I'll tell you what. I...
是个仁慈的神
I'm a merciful god.
我爱我的子民
I love my people.
所以如果你去集市
So, if you go into the marketplace
用灰涂满全身
and cover yourself with ashes,
承认你的错误和不正确的信仰
admitting your faults and your false beliefs,
乞求我的原谅
and beg my forgiveness,
我就让你活下去
then I will let you live.
你觉得如何
What do you say?
对他们施绞刑
Hang them.
然后把尸体挂起来给民众看 杀鸡儆猴
And let their bodies be shown to the people as a warning.
憎恨永远替代不了爱
Hatred must never take the place of love.
拉格纳之子
Son of Ragnar.
你为什么来找我
Why have you sought me out?
我需要你的帮助
I need you to help me.
你已经通晓了过去 现在
You have seen the past, the present
以及未来
and the future.
你如今有什么想知道而还不知道的吗
What do you want now that you do not know already?
我很少来见你
I have rarely come to see you.
我倾尽一生
I have tried all my life
都想通过自身经历而并非他人的预言而活着
not to live by prophecy but through experience.
可怜的你啊
Poor you.
貌似我们从经历中能学到的都非常有限
Seems to me that we learn so little from experience.
但是你...仍然那么睿智
Still, you... You are wise.
不 我已经是个老人了
No, I am an old man.
老人都不会睿智
And old men are not wise.
老人都会希望自己能重返年轻时的岁月
They still wish that they were young.
他们对自己的日渐衰弱
And they rage against their frailties.
以及消逝的记忆而感到愤怒
And the fading memories.
我是来做什么的
what am I here for?
你会完成
You will accomplish
前人未能完成的大业
what others before you have failed to accomplish,
但代价极其高昂
but the cost will be too high.
如果我现在远离 一切会变得不同吗
If I sailed away now, would it be different?
你可以试试
You can try.
我会完成什么大业
What will I accomplish?
如果你选择远离 或许会一事无成
If you choose to sail away, perhaps nothing.
你这不是在帮助我
You are not helping me.
那你期待我说什么
What did you expect?
一切都在变得愈发黑暗
Everything is becoming darker.
我们都在遁入黑暗
We are all going into the dark.
我害怕
I am afraid.
我唯一真正了解的
I know that what I do not know
皆源于我的未知
is the only thing that I really know.
我害怕
And I am afraid.
我害怕走向黑暗
I am afraid of going into the dark.
你在吗
Are you here?
我的爱人
My love.
所以我们要和哈拉尔王
So we are going to fight King Harald
还有你的族人为敌
and your own kind.
你觉得如何
How do you feel?
哈拉尔王一直都是我的敌人
King Harald has always been my enemy.
感谢上帝
I thank the Lord God
你站在我这一边
that you are here beside me,
我们将生死与共
that we may live or die together,
我是个卑鄙的罪人
miserable sinner that I am.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你不是害怕
Are you not afraid that,
因为这份爱 你的上帝会弃你而去吗
for this love, your God will forsake you?
没错
Yes.
我敬畏上帝
I fear the Lord.
但现在
But now,
此刻
in this moment,
我更在乎你
I desire you more.
你如此美丽
You are so beautiful.
如此...
So...
鲜活动人
Alive.
我愿意为你下地狱
I would go to hell for you,
拉葛莎
Lagertha.
在前方集♥合♥
Together at the front.
在拐角大转弯
Go wide around the bend.
我们会遇到什么
What can we expect?
他们已经知道我们在这了
They will already know we are here
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表