剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
你活着对我们来说更重要
You are more important to us alive.
父亲
And, Father,
我现在的家人是托伦和我们未出世的孩子
my family now is Thorunn and our unborn child.
我承认 维塞克来找我
I confess, when Hvitserk came to me
告诉我你们的内战时
and told me of your civil war,
我很嫉妒
I was jealous.
我不能再出战了
I cannot fight anymore.
情况不允许
I am not allowed to.
我太重要了
I am far too important.
我记得以前
I remember once
听过一个狂暴战士的故事
hearing a story of a Berserker
他与他人不同 度过了一个
who, against the odds, went on to live
漫长 愤怒又沮丧的晚年
a long, angry, and frustrated old age.
他让他的仆人去收集
He told his servants to go and collect
他所有的金属器具
all of his iron utensils.
锅碗瓢盆 还有...
You know, his pots and pans, his...
他的武器
His weapons...
将它们带到悬崖上
And carry them up to the top of a high cliff
丢下去 这样他才能最后一次听到
and throw them off of it so he could hear for one last time
战斗的声响
the noise of battle.
你肯定很喜欢战斗 叔叔
Ah, you would have loved it, uncle.
战斗很激烈
The battles were fierce.
双方都有伟大的战士死去
Great warriors were slain on both sides.
能够有那么多人回到瓦尔哈拉圣殿
Odin must have been happy to take so many back
共进晚餐 奥丁肯定很高兴
to sup with him in Valhalla.
-没有你 兄弟 -没有我
- Not you, brother. - No, not me.
乌比饶了我的命
Ubbe spared my life.
他毕竟是你的兄弟
Well, he is your brother, after all.
还有什么我不知道的
What is it I should know?
我杀了哈夫丹
I killed Halfdan.
我杀了我的兄弟
I killed my brother.
我也试着杀过我的兄弟
I tried to kill mine once.
乌比还活着吗
So, Ubbe lives?
对
Yes.
比约恩呢
And Bjorn?
当然了 比约恩·艾恩赛德不会死
Of course, Bjorn Ironside lives!
他的战斗技巧都是跟我学的
I taught him to fight!
谁杀得了他 对吧
Who can kill him, huh?
还有一个人也还活着
There is someone else who is still alive.
在我心里阴魂不散的那个女人
The woman that haunts my days and nights.
我用我神圣的戒指发誓要杀死的那个女人
The woman that I have sworn on my sacred ring to kill.
你是说拉葛莎
You mean Lagertha.
-她在哪 -我们不知道
- Where is she? - We don't know.
我们只知道 战败之后
All we know is that, after the defeat,
拉葛莎 乌比 比约恩 托尔薇
Lagertha, Ubbe, Bjorn, Torvi,
匆忙离开了卡德加特
left Kattegat in a hurry.
不见了
Disappeared.
我们已经派人去找他们了
We have scouts looking for them.
不用多久肯定会找到的
We will find them before too long.
祝你们好运
Well... I wish you luck.
看那里
Look there!
-能吃吗 -能
- Is it edible? - Yeah.
我们为什么不去海泽比
Why don't we go to Hedeby?
那里还有你的人吗
Do you still have people there?
伊瓦尔发现了我们的计划后
They won't be for long
他们就待不了多久了
when Ivar discovers our plans.
他的侦察兵还有多久能找到我们
How long before his scouts find us?
也许几周吧 如果我们走运的话
A few weeks, maybe, if we're lucky.
我不愿接受这就是我的结局
I refuse to accept that this is the end of my story.
被伊瓦尔俘虏 羞辱 被他杀害 不行
To be captured, humiliated, and killed by Ivar. No.
这个结局配不上我的价值
I am worth more than that.
我们没有能与他对抗的军队
We don't have an army capable of challenging him.
我们肯定能找到对策
There must be something we can do,
找一个能容下我们的地方
somewhere we can go.
在哪 哪呢 乌伯
Where? Where, Ubbe?
有什么对策 我们能去哪
What can we do, where can we go?
伊瓦尔肯定会追我们到世界尽头的
Ivar will surely chase us to the ends of the Earth.
我们可以去英格兰
We could go to England.
他们可以在那杀了我们
Where they will kill us.
有可能 但没有这个必要
Possibly. Not necessarily.
我会代你向埃塞尔沃夫国王求情
I will intercede on your behalf with King Aethelwulf.
他肯定会欢迎你们
He will almost certainly welcome you.
不过他会要求你们为他而战
But he will ask you to fight for him
对抗丹麦人或其他维京海盗
against the Danes or other raiding Vikings.
我们可以正式宣称东安格利亚
We could establish our claim to the lands
那块艾克伯特赠与我们的土地是属于我们的
in East Anglia given to us by Ecbert.
我不想离开我的祖国和家乡
I don't want to leave my country and my home.
我厌倦了战争
I am tired of fighting.
但就这么干吧
And yet, let's do it.
我们去英格兰
Let's go to England.
别出声 来
我给你拿了点吃的
I've brought you some food.
我想见乌伯
I want to see Ubbe!
我想见我丈夫
I want to see my husband!
你不想让他见我 我知道
You're stopping him from seeing me. I know.
你是个坏人
You're a devil.
我会要他来见你的
I'll ask him to come and see you.
我要杀了你
I'll kill you! -
你偷走了我丈夫
You stole my husband!
真希望你去死
I wish you were dead!
丈夫
Husband.
不用把我铐起来
I don't need to be chained up.
我不是牲畜
I'm not an animal.
放了你太危险了 玛格丽特
It is too dangerous to set you free, Margrethe.
动手吧
Do what you will!
你们两个
Both of you!
你们会发现没有铁链能拴住我
You will find that no chains will ever bind me,
侏儒打的铁链也拴不住我
not even if the dwarves forged them!
-她没有错 -确实
- It's not her fault. - No.
但我们不能带她去英格兰
But we cannot bring her to England.
那怎么处置她
Then what do we do with her?
你想回去吗
Do you want to go back?
可以这么说
I think so.
是的
Yes.
为了你也为了我
For your sake as much as mine.
你会重新当教堂的主教吗
And will you be bishop again, of your church?
你会再次成为黑蒙德主教吗
Will you be Bishop Heahmund again?
我觉得埃塞尔沃夫国王会让我官复原职
I think King Aethelwulf will fully restore me.
我们是老盟友了
We are old allies.
在我的信仰中
In my faith,
神圣教堂的主教一定是独身者
the Bishop of the Holy Church must be celibate.
我不能给你名分
I cannot acknowledge you.
我不能公然和你同居
I cannot openly live with you.
这会让你伤心吗
Does that make you sad?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我希望你会为此伤心
Well, I hope it makes you sad.
我离不开你
I cannot give you up.
即使这违背了我的教义
Even though it goes against my teachings,
我的信仰 我的教堂 我的基♥督♥属性
my faith, my Church, my being in Christ.
我之前就知道对女人的欲望
I have known desire for women before,
我割舍了 找到了回归基♥督♥的路
and renounced it, and found a path back to Christ.
但是你
But you,
我割舍不了你
I cannot renounce you.
你是位了不起的女人 拉葛莎
You are an incredible woman, Lagertha.
一定是上帝安排我们相遇的
But God must have meant for us to meet.
骑手 骑手
Riders! Riders!
拿上你的武器
Get your weapons.
天呐
By all the gods!
是罗洛
It's Rollo.
韦塞克斯
这是我当你们的新国王后第一次召集贤人会议
This is my first Witan as your new king.
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表