剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
Are you telling me you have no fear of these storms?
你不会想不到我们的舰队会在风暴中挣扎吧
That you cannot imagine that our fleet will flounder?
我确信我们会安全抵达的
I have no doubt that we will have safe passage.
你为何如此确定
How can you be so sure?
我父亲这样告诉我的
My father told me.
你父亲
Your father?
你是说拉格纳 拉格纳告诉你的吗
You mean Ragnar? Ragnar told you?
没错 他在梦里告诉我的
Yes. He spoke to me in a dream.
你没做过梦吗
Don't you ever dream?
格尼黑尔德万岁
Hail Gunnhild!
你父亲宠爱伊瓦尔
Your father loved Ivar.
所有人都知道这点 是他选择了伊瓦尔
Everyone knows that. He chose Ivar.
他选了我
He chose me.
我是他的长子
I'm his eldest son.
卡特加特属于我
Kattegat belongs to me.
在我和伊瓦尔的约定里
I had an arrangement with Ivar that,
他死后我会成为卡特加特的国王
after his death, I would be King of Kattegat.
那我们也可以这样约定
Well, then we will make the same arrangement.
比约恩 说起来很简单
Easy for you to say, Bjorn.
那你打算以什么起誓劝服我相信你呢
But what can you swear on to persuade me to believe you?
当然是以我神圣的臂钏
My sacred arm ring, of course.
还有我未来妻子格尼黑尔德起誓了
And then on the life of my intended wife, Gunnhild.
她必须同意并向诸神起誓
She must agree and swear to the gods
只要我死了 你就会成为国王
that once I die, you will become King.
那时候她愿不愿意嫁给你
Whether or not she will want to marry you will be of
就和我没关系了
no further consequence to me.
我已经死了
I'll be dead.
但现在 哈拉尔国王...
But for now, King Harald...
你必须下令并开始准备舰船了
You must give the orders and start preparing your ships.
我们所在的世界多么刺♥激♥
What an exciting world we live in.
令人兴奋的世界
What an exciting world!
你会得到你的舰队的 约恩·艾恩赛德
You will have your ships, Bjorn Ironside.
*在翻倒的龙骨之上*
*Up onto the overturned keel*
*怀着钢铁之心往上攀爬*
*Clamber with heart of steel*
*海洋的水沫寒冷彻骨*
*Cold is the ocean's spray*
*死亡即将降临在你身上*
*And your death is on its way*
*死亡即将降临在你身上*
*And your death is on its way*
老男人 低头
Lower your head, old man.
斧头就要落下了
The ax is coming.
不要害怕
Don't be afraid.
我不害怕
I am not afraid.
走 走
Move! Move!
快走
Move!
弗洛基
Floki.
我想活下去
I want to live.
我从没背叛过凯迪尔
I have never done anything against Ketill.
我一直站在他那边而不是埃温德那边
I was always more on his side than Eyvind's.
请让他知道这件事
And surely he knows that?
他知道
He does know it.
到外面来 海尔吉
Come outside, Helgi.
*坚强些 尽管大雨倾盆*
*Be strong though rain beats down*
*落在你头顶孤零零的王冠上*
*Upon your balding crown*
*与少女一起上路*
*With maidens you had your way*
*每个人总有一天会死*
*Each must die some day*
*每个人总有一天会死*
*And each must die someday*
让开
Out of the way!
主上 一支维京人♥大♥军的舰队
My Lord, the ships of a large Viking army
已经抵达威尔士西部了
have been seen in West Wales.
如果他们继续前进
If they continue their course,
会在几天内到达我们的边界
they will arrive at our borders within a matter of days.
传召一位议员
Summon a witan.
他们是什么人
Who are they?
我们觉得是丹麦人
We think they are Danes.
他们从都柏林的基地一路驶往康沃尔
They've sailed from their base in Dublin across to Cornwall
至少有300艘船
with at least 300 ships.
你已经和议员谈过了
You've talked to the witan.
也和贵族们谈过了
You've talked to your nobles.
他们准备好了吗
Are they prepared?
他们能出多少战士上战场
How many warriors can they put on the field?
大约两千个
About 2,000.
丹麦人有上千战士
The Danes will have a thousand more warriors.
我会打头阵来鼓舞军心
I will ride myself at the head of the army to inspire our forces.
我想我还有几名善战的大将
I also believe that I have some good commanders.
丹麦人看到是你领军
The Danes won't be frightened
他们也不会害怕的 相信我
to see you at the head of the army, believe me.
你为什么这么说
And why do you say that?
我有个坏习惯 就是爱说实话
I have a terrible habit of telling the truth.
很好
Very well.
那你有什么建议吗
Then what do you advise?
我建议你让我领军
I advise you make me the head of your army.
我想你应该听我的
I think you should listen to me.
善辩虽然厉害 但赢不了战争
Words are fine, but they don't win battles.
如果你让我领军
If you make me the head of the army,
我会找到对付丹麦人的办法
I will find a way of dealing with the Danes.
否则你毫无胜算
Otherwise, you have no hope.
你为何偷偷走近我
Why do you sneak up on me?
你为何站在阴影里
Why do you stay in the shadows?
你可是位国王
You're a king.
你想说什么
What do you want to say?
我只是...
I just, um...
想要提醒你 是命运引领我们走到一起
wanted to remind you that fate has brought us together.
你还是他人♥妻♥子之时...
You yourself said as much...
你也亲口这样说过
while you were still married.
我说的是我知道我的人生就要改变了
I said I knew my life was going to change.
也确实改变了
And so it has.
我不再是从前那个我了
I am no longer the person I was.
我们总是从前的自己
We are always the same.
只是假装有所改变
We just pretend to change.
我明白你已经是比约恩·艾恩赛德的人了
I see that Bjorn Ironside has claimed you.
你说错了
You are mistaken.
我谁的人也不是
No man will ever claim me.
我更愿意相信
I prefer to think
众神是有意让你我在一起
that the gods have you and me in mind.
众神怎么想我可不知道
I don't know about the gods.
那你怎么想呢
What do you have in mind, then?
你还想做全挪威的国王吗
Do you still want to be King of all Norway?
我的野心从未变过
My ambition has never changed.
那么...
Well, then...
我也愿意做王后
I should like to be Queen.
夫人
My Lady?
您在做什么
What were you doing?
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
真的不重要
It really doesn't matter.
父亲
Father!
父亲
Father!
出什么事了
What happened?
弗洛基 告诉我出什么事了
Floki, tell me what happened.
拿着这个
Take this.
弗洛基
Floki!
他们杀了他们所有人
They killed them all.
所有人
All of them.
你父亲和你兄弟...
Your father and your brother...
把他们全杀了
They killed them all.
-他们想要复仇 -不
- They wanted revenge. - No.
他们是蓄谋已久
And they had planned it a long time.
不
No.
我没法阻止他们
I couldn't stop them.
不
No.
我没法相信
I can't believe it.
海尔吉怎么样了
What about Helgi?
不 求你了 他们肯定不会杀了他的
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表