剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
To the overthrow of the witch, Lagertha,
为解放卡特加特
and to the liberation of Kattegat!
干杯
Skol!
那我们什么时候进攻
So, when do we attack?
我会召集我的首领们
I will summon my jarls.
而且我的船仍需修理备战
And my ships still need to be repaired and made ready,
你们的船也是
as do yours.
但当一切就绪
But when all this is done,
我们的舰队至少会有七十艘船
we should have a fleet of at least 70 ships.
今晚是满月之夜
There's a full moon tonight.
我提议 我们下下次满月进攻
Let us say that we will attack in two moons' time.
同意
I agree.
-干杯 -干杯
- Skol. - Skol.
你以王后的身份重回卡特加特会很奇怪的
It will be strange for you to return to Kattegat as a queen.
干杯
Skol.
敬我们神圣的盟约
And here's to our sacred agreement.
违背盟约者
Which if any man breaks,
必血溅当场
he will deserve to die.
-干杯 -干杯
- Skol! - Skol!
*母亲曾经对我说*
*My mother told me*
*我将买♥♥下大帆船*
*Someday I would buy*
*船坚浆利航远方*
*Galley with good oars sail to distant shores*
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
阿尔弗雷德
Alfred!
-救救他 -阿尔弗雷德
- Help him. - Alfred?
阿尔弗雷德 快救救他
Alfred! Help him.
阿尔弗雷德
Alfred!
救救他
Help him.
把他带回卧房♥
Take him to his chamber.
看来我们军队遭屠戮是上帝的惩罚
It's as if the slaughter of our army was God's punishment
对我们人♥民♥孽与恶的惩罚
for our sins and evils of our people.
我赤身出于娘胎
Naked came I out of my mother's womb,
也必将赤身归回
and naked shall I return.
有得必有失
The Lord gives and the Lord takes away.
同心颂扬主圣名
Blessed be the name of the Lord.
我不信你所言
I don't believe you.
我不信我们如今的遭遇是受到了惩罚
I don't believe that we are being punished.
说到底 主是仁慈的 难道不是吗
After all, God is merciful, is he not?
他像慈父一般爱护着我们
He loves us like a father.
如果你对阿尔弗雷德能够逃过这一劫不抱希望
If you have lost hope that Alfred will survive,
那么就给我走开
then you need to leave me alone!
走开 去为他的灵魂祈祷
You leave me alone to pray for his soul.
都给我去
All of you!
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
哈孔
Hakon.
你要去捕鲸吗
You going whaling?
明天出发
Leave tomorrow.
你的船长是谁
Who's your captain?
你眼前这位就是
You're looking at him.
你会出海多久
How long will be you away for?
看情况吧 或许十天
Depends. Ten days maybe.
-你会航行到卡特加特附近吗 -不常去
- Do you sail close to Kattegat? - No. Not often.
你航行到那里要花多久
How long would it take you to sail there?
如果我有去那里的理由 只要两天
If I had any reason to sail there, only two days.
你的船员有多忠诚
How loyal is your crew?
他们都是我家族的人
They are all members of my family.
这回答够好吗
Is that a good enough answer?
阿斯特德王后 你为何问我这些
Queen Astrid, why are you asking me these question?
我想让你给卡特加特的某人
I want you to deliver a message
送个口信
to someone in Kattegat.
-送口信 -是的
- A message. - Yes.
什么样的口信
What kind of message?
先告诉我你会考虑接受我的请求
Just tell me that you might consider my request.
我猜这事很危险 是吗
I take it this is dangerous?
是的
Yes.
如果事情很危险
Well, if it's dangerous,
你能保证我不虚此行吗
can you make it worth my while?
可以
Yes.
看
Look.
您可真大方
That is generous.
但是...
But...
还有更多
There is more.
多得是
Much more.
足够让你和你的船员再也不需要出海捕鲸
Enough for you and your crew never to go whaling again
只要你们愿意
if you choose.
我同意
I agree.
你不会背叛我吧
And you won't betray me?
不会
No.
很好
Good.
我会回来的
I will return.
等等
Wait.
还有件东西我想要
There is something else I want.
什么
What?
你 我想要你
You. I want you.
毕竟哪个男人不想跟王后上♥床♥呢
For what man doesn't want to have sex with the queen?
弗洛基 你许诺的良田沃土在哪儿呢
Floki! Where is this good land you promised us?
这里只有石头 我们什么都种不了
Here is only rock. We can't plant anything here.
弗洛基肯定找到了比这里更好的地方
No doubt Floki has found a better place than here.
这里跟我们的国家一样 不是吗
It is the same in our country, is it not?
到处都是贫瘠的土地
Lots of barren places.
本不应该是这个样子的
This was supposed to be different.
弗洛基说会是真正的富饶之地
That's what Floki told us. A land of milk and honey.
我们还要再走多久
How much further do we have to walk?
就几天而已
Just a few more days.
为什么要往内陆走 弗洛基
Floki, why go inland?
为什么不干脆在海边安顿下来
Why didn't we settle on the coast?
一开始一切将会非常艰辛
In the beginning, this will be very hard work.
生活会困难到让人想诅咒这片土地
So hard that you will curse this land
想诅咒那个把你们带到这的人
and you will curse the man who brought you here.
但终有一天 我保证
But in the end, I swear,
你们会为此而感谢他的
you will thank him for bringing you here,
感谢他带你们来到众神之地
to the land of the gods.
珠宝带来了吗
Do you have the treasure?
什么口信
What is the message?
告诉拉葛莎女王他们将会在两个月后出击
Tell Queen Lagertha that the attack will come in two moons' time.
就这些
Is that all?
是的
Yes.
你要以众神之名起誓会把口信传到
But you have to swear on the gods to deliver it.
你让我向谁起誓都行
I'll swear on whoever you like.
我会传到的
I'll deliver it.
现在 履行做♥爱♥吧
Now, the sex.
一定要吗
Do you have to?
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
言出必信
An agreement is an agreement.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
这些是什么人
Who are these men?
我的船员
My crew.
我不是说过
I told you,
有哪个男人不想和王后搞一次呢
what man doesn't want to have sex with the queen?
不行
No.
不行
No.
你要是不干的话
If you don't submit,
我就把你背叛的行径告诉哈拉尔王
I'll tell King Harald how you plan to betray him.
阿尔弗雷德
Alfred.
-你在干什么 -准备走
- What are you doing? - Leaving.
我准备进行一场朝圣之旅
I have decided to go on a pilgrimage
去林第斯法恩岛的修道院
to the monastery at Lindisfarne.
那是你父亲当初受训成为牧师的地方
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表