剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
然后他抓了其中一个孩子
And then he took one of the children,
一个小男孩 然后吃了他
a little boy, and then he ate him!
停
Halt!
你是谁 陌生人
Who are you, stranger?
我叫维塞克
My name is Hvitserk,
拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的儿子
son of Ragnar Lothbrok.
我来见奥拉夫国王 我们应该成为盟军
I've come to see King Olaf. We are meant to be allies.
朋友 我刚翻过山脉
Friend, I have just ridden across
跨过冰湖
mountain ranges and frozen lakes.
我快冻死了
I am dying of cold.
你不让我在火边暖和一下吗
Will you not at least let me warm myself by your fire?
这就是作为朋友和盟军的待客之道吗
Is this the hospitality of a friend and ally?
你不请自来
You arrive here unexpectedly and
还出言不逊
the first thing you do is insult me!
是的
Yes.
请原谅
Forgive me.
是的
Indeed.
我肯定会带你去见奥拉夫国王
I will of course take you to meet King Olaf.
谢谢你
Thank you.
但首先你要脱♥光♥衣服
But first you must take off your clothes.
什么
What?
把衣服脱了
Take off your clothes.
不然你别想见他
Otherwise you cannot see him.
我想恭喜你
I wanted to congratulate you.
谢谢你 哈拉尔国王
Thank you, King Harald.
我以为你想做挪威女王
I thought you wanted to be Queen of Norway.
是的
Yes.
但我从未说过我想让谁当国王
But I never said who I wanted to be king.
真开心
Happy days.
-真开心 -是的
- Happy days. - Yes.
感觉像是在梦里
You know, it feels as if I'm really in a dream.
以前我必须把青春藏起来
All my youth I've had to hide away
也不能告诉任何人我是谁
and I couldn't tell anybody who I was.
但现在在我兄弟的婚礼上
But now at the wedding of my brother,
比约恩·艾恩赛德
Bjorn Ironside!
世上最著名的人物之一
One of the most famous men in all the world.
而我还要谢谢你 谢谢你 哈拉尔国王
And I have you, I have you to thank for that, King Harald.
我的意思是 你本可以杀了我可你没有
I mean, you could've killed me but you didn't.
我们如今回到了卡特加特
And now we're going back to Kattegat, huh,
我父亲的领域 我有何理由不感到快乐呢
my father's realm. I mean, why should I not be happy, huh?
开心点
Be happy!
再喝一角 再喝些好吗
Drink another horn, drink several, huh?
为我们接下来的旅程做准备 一路不会平坦
Get ready for our journey. It won't be easy.
我们当中定会有船只苦苦挣扎
Some of our ships will surely flounder.
哦不 我的不会 不会
Hmm. Oh, but not mine. No.
因为你瞧 众神们 他们不会允许这种事
See, the gods, they wouldn’t allow it,
因为我是拉格纳·罗斯布洛克之子
cause I'm a son of Ragnar Lothbrok.
众神都会照顾我
And the gods look after me.
因为他们总是如此 就...我也不知为何
I mean, they always did. It's just... Just that I didn’t know.
-干杯 -干杯
- Huh, Skol. - Skol.
朋友
Friend.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我也想要她 她知道 但你赢了
I wanted her. She knew that. But you prevailed.
这就是作为拉格纳·罗斯布洛克之子的优势
It's a virtue of being a son of Ragnar Lothbrok.
我真的不知道为什么
I really don't know why.
你当然知道为什么
Of course you know why.
你又不傻
You're not stupid.
你一直想成为拉格纳·罗斯布洛克
You always wanted to be Ragnar Lothbrok.
你觉得自己可以和他比肩 我知道
You felt like his equal. I know that.
-干杯 -谢谢你
- Skol. - Ah, thank you.
可你无能为力
There was nothing you couldn't do.
你不明白为什么人们愿意追随拉格纳而非你
You didn't understand why people followed Ragnar and not you.
不是吗
Isn't that true?
但你永远成不了拉格纳
But you will never be Ragnar.
也永远做不了挪威的国王
And you will never be King of Norway.
你想知道为什么吗
And do you want to know why?
不如你来告诉我
Why don't you tell me?
跟权力
It has nothing to do with
名头 还有你的军队无关
power, or titles, or your army.
这是众神的恩赐
It is in the gift of the gods.
今天我很为你开心 比约恩
I'm happy for you today, Bjorn.
你娶了一个美人
You married a beautiful woman.
当然 有人会说
Of course, some would say that
红颜祸水
that will be the greatest curse of all.
但我不信
But I don't believe that.
我嫉妒你
I envy you.
我懂你的嫉妒
Envy I understand.
但这并不会破坏我们的合作
That doesn't stop us working together.
以及相互之间的信任
Or trusting each other.
-对吗 -当然
- Does it? - Of course not.
有比一个女人
There are far greater things at stake
更加紧要的事
than just a woman.
但她并不仅仅只是一个女人 对吗
Ah, but she is not just a woman though, is she?
奥拉夫陛下 这是...
My Lord Olaf. This is...
我知道这是谁
I know who it is!
过来坐 维塞克
Come and sit down, Hvitserk.
你的兄弟伊瓦尔
Your brother Ivar
说过他会派你过来
told me he would send you
所以
and so
我一直在等你
I have been waiting.
-给客人上肉 -是 大人
- Give our guest some mead. - Yes, Lord.
干杯
Skol.
干杯
Skol.
拉格纳的另一个儿子
Another son of Ragnar.
这就是
That is a sign of, uh...
尊重
Respect.
那么
So,
你觉得这地方如何
what do you think of this place so far?
说实话吗
The truth?
我觉得这是幻境
I think all this is an illusion
你是他们所说的
and you are what they call
佛
the Buddha.
让开
Move!
别挡道 让开
Move out of the way! Move!
让开 都让开
Make way. Move! Move!
让开 后退 都退后
Move! Get back! Stand back!
让开 你给我退后
Move! You back!
开门
Open the door!
马上开门
Open the door now!
过来
Come.
请坐
Please. Sit.
索拉 我想当一个好统治者
Thora, I am trying to rule well.
我在努力为我们的人谋好处
I am trying to rule for the benefit of our people,
而不是为了陌生人 那些威胁我们的外来者
not the strangers, not the outsiders who threaten us.
我用我的神性保护你
I use my divinity to protect you,
就像父亲一样
like a father.
但你还是恨我
But still you hate me.
你破坏我的形象 批判我
You deface my image. You criticize me.
为什么
Why?
在拉格纳的时代
In Ragnar's time,
每个人都是自♥由♥的
everyone was free.
那是我父母告诉我的
That's what my parents told me.
他们想说什么就说什么
They could say what they wanted,
想做什么就做什么
they could do what they wanted.
拉格纳从未逼迫他们做任何事
Ragnar never forced them to do anything.
最重要的是
And above all,
他从未逼迫他们崇拜他
he never forced them to worship him.
他知道 他只是凡人
He knew, he was only human.
和我们所有人一样
Just like the rest of us.
你说得很好
You have spoken well.
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表