剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
Our father's dream was that we wouldn't be just raiders.
他希望我们能有另一种行为方式
That we would behave in a different way.
你没听懂我说的乌比 我们得有个据点
You're not listening, Ubbe. We have to have a stronghold.
如果我们北上就离家更近
If we go north, we are closer to our own lands
离航道也更近
and shipping routes.
我们就能建成无坚不摧的要塞
We can build an impregnable fortress.
在哪建
Where?
我听说有个叫约克的镇子
I've heard of a town called York.
建在一条大河上
It is built on a major river,
离海也不远
and it is not far from the sea.
我觉得我们应该拿下它
And I think that we should take it.
不行 看上去会像是撤退
No. It would seem like a withdrawal.
对 看上去是
Yes, yes, it would.
但仅仅是战略性撤退
But it is only tactical.
你肯定也知道 乌比
Surely you understand, Ubbe,
如果我们在国家中♥央♥安营
if we establish ourselves in the middle of the country,
我们会被敌人包围的
then we are surrounded by enemies.
而约克则离家更近
In York, we are nearer home.
对吧 维塞克
Right, Hvitserk?
我赞同伊瓦尔
I agree with Ivar.
我们应北上袭击约克
We should go north and attack York.
好吧
It's good.
多谢 伊瓦尔
Thank you, Ivar.
教堂里有为女士要找你
There's a lady in the church needs to talk to you.
赐予我们力量在这个残酷的世界
Give us the strength, which the world cannot give,
用您的仁慈
with Your kindness,
庇护我们 阿门
with mercy, and under Thy protection. Amen.
你在为谁祈祷
For whom do you pray?
为我们所有人 在这可怕的年代
For all of us, in these terrible times.
-你叫什么 -阿莎基丝
- What is your name? - Aethelgyth.
阿莎基丝
Aethelgyth.
你该为自己的灵魂而祈祷
You should consider your own soul.
你要我做弥撒吗
Will you take Mass at my hands?
跪下吧
Then kneel.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
主啊 请宽恕这名可怜的罪人吧
Lord, forgive this pitiful and miserable sinner.
我的所思所为都有罪
I have sinned in thought and in deed.
请宽恕我 三位一体的神
Please forgive me, three-person God.
惩罚我吧 摧毁我吧
Punish me, ravish me!
帮我洗清罪孽
Cleanse me of my sin.
圣父
Father.
圣父
Father.
约克 看啊
York. Look at her.
成熟的果实等我们采摘
So ripe for plucking!
而且他们根本不知道我们来了
And they don't even know that we're here.
我提议趁着没发现我们明天发动攻击
I say we attack tomorrow before they find out.
-好 -嗯...
- Yes. - Hmm...
等等
Wait.
我想起父亲说的一句话
I remember something our father said.
他说最好在他们庆圣时
It was always better to attack an English town
发动对英格兰城镇的攻击
when they are celebrating one of their Saint's Days.
那时候他们大部分人
On those days, most of the people
要么去了教堂 要么就是烂醉
will either be in church or they will be drunk.
怎么知道什么时候过节
So how do we find out?
我们会有办法的
We'll find a way.
好吧
All right.
只要说实话
我们就不伤你们
告诉我们你们什么时候庆祝圣灵重生
还有三天就是基♥督♥升♥天♥节
三天
三天
很简单吧
现在
Now,
我们必须要做出牺牲
we must make a sacrifice.
北方人 拉开你们的弓
Northmen! Ready your bows!
-城墙 -备战
- The walls! - Prepare!
-备战 -架好弓
- Ready. - Ready your bows!
站起来
Stand up, men!
放下
Down!
你们两个 快点
You two, move!
进攻
Charge!
请杀了我
拜托了
拜托了
我把...
Domine...
不
No!
扶住他的头
Hold his head.
扶好
Hold it.
你现在可以吻你的十字架了
马
Horse!
敬你们 我的兄弟
To you, my brothers.
敬我们的约克镇
And to our town of York.
敬约克
To York.
敬我们所有的兄弟
And to all our brothers,
别忘了西格德
not forgetting Sigurd.
敬我们所有人
To all of us!
干杯
Skol.
干杯
Skol.
够了 够了
Enough. Enough.
我差点就输给你了 古瑟洛姆
You are almost too strong for me, Guthrum.
你需要别人帮你训练了
You need someone else to train with.
你要记住 你父亲是个伟大的战士
You must remember your father was a great warrior.
他现在也是
He still is a very great warrior.
我说的不是比约恩
I don't mean Bjorn.
我是说你的生身父亲 贾尔·博格
I mean your real father, Jarl Borg.
这是个你要为之骄傲 永不可忘记的名字
It is a name you must be proud of, and never forget.
虽然拉格纳杀了他
And even though Ragnar killed him,
但我心里知道 他们现在肯定
I know in my heart that they are now fighting
是在瓦尔哈拉殿堂饮酒 过手呢
and feasting together in Valhalla.
船
Ships!
是谁
Who are they?
我要去告诉拉葛莎
I have to warn Lagertha.
拉葛莎女王 我带来了好消息
Queen Lagertha, I bring wonderful news.
比约恩·艾恩赛德带领的大军
The Great Army, led by your son Bjorn Ironside,
已经成功为拉格纳·罗斯布洛克报了仇
succeeded in avenging the death of Ragnar Lothbrok.
埃勒国王和艾克伯特国王都死了
Both King Aelle and King Ecbert are dead,
而且是在艾克伯特国王赠我们一块土地
but not before King Ecbert gave us a great gift of land
作为我们未来定居处之后
for future settlement.
谢谢你告诉我 哈拉尔王
You've done well to tell me this, King Harald.
但为什么不是我儿子来报告这个消息
But why did my son not bring the news?
-他死了吗 -没有
- Is he dead? - Oh, no.
拉格纳的儿子们 只有西格德死了
Of Ragnar's sons, only Sigurd is dead,
被他自己的兄弟 伊瓦尔杀死的
killed by his own brother, Ivar.
那我再问一次 比约恩为什么没来
Then I ask again, why is Bjorn not here?
他跟所有人说他想
He told everyone he wished to sail
直接回地中海
straight back to the Mediterranean,
让我带他向您 他的母亲
and asked me to convey his respects to you,
还有托尔薇
his mother, and to Torvi,
他孩子的母亲致意
the mother of his children.
那么说说你的真实来意吧 哈拉尔王
Now tell me why you've really come here, King Harald.
我说过了
I told you.
因为您儿子
Since your own son
拒绝来向您报告这个消息
refused to bring you the news of our affairs,
我只好代替他
I thought I should do it.
我认为也许你是想知道
And I thought that perhaps you wanted to find out how well
伊戈尔那个混♥蛋♥任务办得怎么样
Egil the bastard had served you.
也许你以为他会在这里
Perhaps you expected to find him here,
坐在王位上
sat upon the throne,
替你先暖着
keeping it warm for you?
也许是这样
Perhaps I did.
聪明人还是不知道真♥相♥好
The truth can be a bad choice for a wise man.
没人说我是聪明人
I have never been accused of being wise.
但即使如此 我也没拿你当傻瓜
Even so, I never took you for a fool.
你知道那句老话
But you know what they say,
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表