剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
因为我想给你
Because I want you to have it.
谢谢 亲爱的比约恩
Thank you, sweet Bjorn.
怎么回事
What is it?
我想要她
I want her.
可一点都不了解她
You don't know anything about that girl.
去问问国王
Ask the King.
那托尔薇怎么办
What about Torvi?
我们结束了
It's finished.
去吧
Come on.
我儿子想睡你的女儿
My son would like to sleep with your daughter.
托尔薇
Torvi?
没事的
It's all right.
我理解
I understand.
他终究不是我的归宿
He wasn't my fate after all.
不是
No.
我不怪比约恩
I don't blame Bjorn.
不
No.
你终究还有他的孩子们
Still, you have his children.
孩子们会死
Children die.
我们都会死
We all die.
我们不应该太用力去抓住已经失去的东西
We mustn't try too hard to hold on to things that pass.
你不是个很精明的人吗
You're very wise, aren't you?
不
No.
我想让你把这个给玛格丽特
I want you to give this to Margrethe.
不
No.
你爱托尔薇吗
You love Torvi?
不
No.
我为她感到可惜
I feel sorry for her.
如果你当真为谁感到可惜
If you feel sorry for someone,
也没必要硬去亲吻他们
you don't have to kiss them.
我们没时间玩这些把戏了
We don't have time to play games.
世界要完蛋了
The world is coming to an end.
伊瓦尔和哈拉尔要来了
Ivar and Harald are coming.
我们要知道我们为之拼搏的是什么
We have to know what we are fighting for.
我们要明白血战的原因
We have to know why we are fighting.
我同意
I agree.
拉葛莎已不复昔日英姿
Lagertha has been weak.
我们真的愿意为这样的人作战吗
Do we really want to fight for someone like that?
她是卡特加特的合法统治者
She's the rightful ruler of Kattegat.
不 她杀了卡特加特的法定统治者
No, she killed the legitimate ruler of Kattegat.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
别和伊瓦尔打起来
Don't fight Ivar.
你为何要这样做
Why would you?
放他们过来
Let them come.
让他们推♥翻♥她
Let them overthrow her.
别挡他们的道
Don't stand in their way.
你是长子
You are the oldest son.
如果他们杀了比约恩
If they kill Bjorn.
如果他们杀了比约恩
If they kill Bjorn.
你就是卡特加特的王了
Then you will be King of Kattegat.
我就是王后
And I will be queen.
对于一个奴隶来说 真是个好结局
What an amazing outcome for a slave.
最后当了王后
To end up as a queen.
这就是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
是的 乌伯
Yes, Ubbe.
这就是我想要的
It's what I want.
这就是我想要的
It's what I want.
我还是很想念拉格纳 即便是现在
I still miss Ragnar. Even now.
我经常想起我们还是农民的时候
I often remember when we were farmers.
比那时你已经有很大的进步了
You have come a long way since then.
或许吧
Perhaps.
某天 我想回去做个农民
One day, I would like to go back to being a farmer,
过着简单的生活
living a simple life,
早上看日出
watching the sun rise in the morning
晚上看日落
and set in the evening.
这是你应得的
Well, you deserve it.
你的人生从未轻松过 我知道
Your life has never been easy, I know that.
但是 作为你的儿子 我以你为傲
But, as your son, I am so proud of you.
以你的成就为傲
Of what you have achieved.
哈拉尔王掳走了阿斯特德 带走了她
King Harald kidnapped Astrid and took her away.
我也想她
I miss her too.
现在我的生活满是鬼魂
My life is full of ghosts now.
听起来你认为这一切可能会很快结束
You sound as if you think it might all be over soon.
但这不是真正的你
But that is not you.
拉葛莎不会向后看
Lagertha doesn't look back.
她只会直面将要发生的事
She faces what is to come.
我知道你现在会这样做
And I know you will do that now.
因为战争要开始了
For war is coming,
就像《诸神的黄昏》那样
and it will be like Ragnarok.
伊瓦尔就像是巨狼芬里尔
Ivar will be like the wolf Fenrir,
火焰在他眼中起舞
and flames will dance in his eyes.
他要撕碎整片天空
And he will try to tear - the sky apart!
不
No.
你不会想错过这一幕的 不是吗
You wouldn't want to miss that, now, would you?
是 没错
No, it's true.
我不会想错过这一幕
I wouldn't want to miss that.
我们都要和你的兄弟们战斗了
We will be fighting against your brothers.
是吗
Yes?
是的
Yes.
甚至也许还要加上我兄弟比约恩
Perhaps even my brother Bjorn,
如果他旅行归来了
if he returns from his travels.
你害怕他们吗 你的兄弟们
Do they frighten you, your brothers?
不
No.
或许比约恩有一点
Maybe Bjorn, just a little.
我觉得他不是很聪明 但他是个很伟大的战士
I don't find him very smart, but he is a great warrior.
他们叫他比约恩·艾恩赛德
They call him Bjorn Ironside.
那个女人
And the woman,
杀死你母亲的那个呢
the one who killed your mother?
拉葛莎
Lagertha.
我发誓要杀死她
I've sworn to kill her.
她知道我会这么做
And she knows that I'll do it.
只是不知道场面会有多难看
She just doesn't know how bad it's going to be.
你要在哪开战
Where will you fight?
不知道
I don't know.
他们也许会把自己封锁在卡特加特中
Perhaps they'll blockade themselves in Kattegat.
主城
The main town.
那样做很傻
That would be foolish.
或许你能帮我想出个策略
Maybe you can help me think of a strategy.
你会信任我做这事吗
You would trust me to do that?
即便我并不在乎哪边会赢
Even though I don't care which side wins?
但你想赢
Ah, but you want to win.
我知道的
I see that.
我想和想赢的人在一起
And I want to be around people who want to win.
之后他们会怎样 管他呢
What they do afterwards, who cares?
事实是
The fact is,
我之所以会为你而战只因我笃信
I will only fight for you because I am certain,
尽量笃信不疑
as certain as I can be,
主希望我这样做
that God wishes me to do so.
深信我是某个
That I am part of some plan
我无法理解的计划中的一部分
which I cannot comprehend.
然后你就坚信 你像我们一样自有天命吗
Then you believe, like us, that you are fated, huh?
不
No.
我依然坚信自己拥有自♥由♥意志
I still believe I have free will.
是我选择的为你们而战
I choose to fight for you.
如果这是你命中注定
If you are fated,
你选择与否也没关系了
it doesn't matter if you choose or not.
你只是幻想着还有自♥由♥选择的权力
You simply have the illusion of being free to choose.
我不知道
I don't know.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我就是不知道 我加入你这方时
I just don't know if, when I joined your side,
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表