剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
不
No!
卡特加特的兄弟们
People of Kattegat!
我们有一场盛大的祭祀
We have a great sacrifice.
这是拉葛莎
This is Lagertha.
这不是拉葛莎
That's not Lagertha.
这不是拉葛莎
That's not Lagertha!
这不是拉葛莎
That's not Lagertha!
拉葛莎万岁
Hail, Lagertha!
拉格纳万岁
Hail, Ragnar!
拉葛莎万岁
Hail, Lagertha!
把她带走
Take her away.
把他们带走
Take them away.
拉格纳万岁
Hail, Ragnar!
把他们带走
Take them away!
拉格纳万岁
Hail, Ragnar!
拉葛莎万岁
Hail, Lagertha!
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
你为什么没有参加仪式
Why aren't you at the ceremony?
伊瓦尔万岁
All hail Ivar!
她还活着
She lives!
拉葛莎万岁
Hail, Lagertha!
就是这个巫女残忍♥地杀害了我母亲
This is the witch who murdered my mother in cold blood.
这就是拉葛莎
This is Lagertha!
不是
No!
闭嘴
Shut your mouth!
丹麦国王把她交给我们
A Danish king handed her over to us.
她想跟他做交易
She was trying to make a deal with him.
说服他跟她一起
To persuade him to join her
袭击卡特加特
in attacking Kattegat.
-叛徒 -叛徒 没错
- Traitor! - Traitor, yes!
叛徒
Traitor!
她为了权力什么事都做得出来
She would do anything for power!
感谢众神 她的计划没有成功
Thank the gods, her plans have all come to nothing.
不不不不
No, no, no, no...
她邪恶的统治和盲目的野心
Her vile reign and blind ambitions...
-就此了结 -不 我不是拉葛莎
- End here. - No! I'm not Lagertha!
以奥丁和众神之名
I sacrifice her in the name of Odin
我将她献祭
and in the name of my fellow gods.
-不 -我献上她
- No! - I sacrifice her
以洗涤这个王国邪恶的灵魂
to cleanse this kingdom of its evil spirits!
她死了吗
Is she dead?
这是
Here is the blood
我们的杀母仇人的鲜血
of the witch who murdered our mother.
你很清楚那不是拉葛莎
You know very well that wasn't Lagertha.
你要为拉葛莎之死喝一杯
You will drink to Lagertha's death.
她没死
She's not dead.
你也不是神
And you are not a god.
他当然是神
Of course, he is a god.
你竟敢说我不是神
How dare you say that I am not a god, huh?
你没有听到托尔正在敲打雷神之锤
Can't you hear Thor beating his mighty hammer,
欢迎我进入亚瑟神殿吗
welcoming me into the Hall of the Aesir?
干杯
Skol.
我哥哥
My brother,
伊瓦尔神
Ivar the god.
你为什么留在这里
Why do you stay here?
为什么不走
Why not leave?
我们一起走吧
Let's go away together.
你不想走吗
Don't you want to?
我想走 但我不可以
I want to leave, but I can't.
众神不会让我走
The gods won't let me.
我有必须留下的原因
There is some reason I have to stay here.
我爱我的兄弟乌伯
I love my brother Ubbe,
但那天我抛弃了他
but one day I abandoned him.
我跳上船选了伊瓦尔
I jumped ship and joined Ivar.
我还是不知道为什么
I still don't know why.
但总有一天我会知道
But one day I will.
总有一天我会明白
One day, I will understand.
托伦
Thorunn!
我找不到她
I can't find her.
我找不到我妻子了
I can't find my wife.
-她在哪 -不 住手
- Where is she? - No, stop.
你对她做了什么
What have you done with her?
我什么也没做
I haven't done anything with her.
我不知道你妻子发生了什么事 相信我
I don't know what's happened to your wife. Believe me.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
你杀了她
You've killed her.
她怀着我的孙子
She's carrying my grandchild.
我想让她活下来
I want her to be alive.
我想见我的孙子
I want to meet my grandchild.
她在哪
Where is she?
你必须要告诉我
You have to tell me.
海尔吉 海尔吉
Helgi, Helgi.
我们不知道 我们也在找
We don't know. We've been looking.
有人知道
Someone knows.
在外面是活不下去的
It's impossible to survive out here.
没人会自己离开
Nobody chooses to walk away.
告诉我们真♥相♥吧
Tell us the truth.
如果你杀了托伦
If you killed Thorunn,
就要告诉我们尸体在哪里
you need to tell us where the body is.
我再说一遍
I tell you again.
我不知道她发生了什么事
I don't know what's happened to her.
我知道
I do.
她私底下来找我说话
She came to me, to speak privately.
她说她不开心
She said that she was unhappy.
说她不想将孩子带到
That she did not want to bring
这个糟糕的世界上来
a child into this terrible world.
所以她要确保这件事不会发生
And that she would make sure that it did not happen.
-她不会的 -这不是真的
- She wouldn't. - It's not true.
这不是真的
It's not true.
她不会...
She'd never have...
托伦
Hello, Thorunn.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
瀑布那里
At the waterfall.
我有艾于德的口信
I had a message from Aud.
她想见我
She wanted to see me.
艾于德在那里吗
Was Aud there?
还有人在那里吗
Was someone else there?
是谁
Who was it?
谁在瀑布那里等你
Who was waiting for you at the waterfall?
艾斯比约恩
Asbjorn.
海尔吉的兄弟吗
Helgi's brother?
对
Yes.
他告诉我我很邪恶
He told me I was evil.
说我诅咒了他的兄弟
That I had bewitched his brother.
还有我的孩子是恶魔
And that my child was an evil spirit
是不允许降临到世上的
that could not be allowed onto the earth.
你是怎么说的
And what did you say?
我告诉他他错了
I told him he was wrong.
我爱海尔吉
That I loved Helgi.
我们很爱对方
That we loved one another.
我们的孩子是无辜的
And that our child was innocent.
他做了什么
And then what did he do?
他拿起了身边准备好的尖石头
He picked up a sharp stone that was ready beside him.
砸了我的头
And he struck my head with the stone.
他很用力 我头破血流摔倒了
So hard that it split my head and I fell.
我知道我已经死了
And I knew that I was dead.
他已经为我准备好了一个地方
He had already prepared a place for me
挖好了一条浅浅的沟
and had made a shallow trench.
他把我放进沟里
He laid me in the shallow trench,
用石头把我埋住
then covered my body with stones.
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表