剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
否则
Otherwise,
我们就只能共赴黄泉
we shall all perish together.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
所有的事
About everything.
在想卡特加特
About Kattegat.
在想拉格纳
About Ragnar.
在想我是一名多么不称职的父亲
About how I've been a poor father.
我也有心事
I have thoughts too.
我会做梦
I have dreams.
我失去了丈夫
I lost a husband.
也从未生养过孩子
And I have never had children.
你想要孩子吗
Do you want children?
我的身体就是为生育而生的
It's what my body was made for.
当然 还要为我和我的男人带来欢乐
Except to give pleasure to me and to men.
你真是个与众不同的女人 格尼黑尔德
You are an extraordinary woman, Gunnhild.
我也不过和其他女人一样
I am just like any other woman.
我不想别无选择的做什么事
I don't want to "Have" To do anything.
我不想被束缚住手脚
I don't want to be trapped.
我想要战斗
I want to fight.
我想要骑上野马
And I want to ride wild horses.
我想让你猜不透我
And I want to be unknowable to you,
但我也想与你坠入爱河
even though I want us to be in love.
我疯了是不是
I'm crazy, right?
我也觉得你是疯了
I had an idea you might be.
你没被"吓坏"吗
It didn't put you off?
听着 我想要做♥爱♥
Listen, I want to have sex.
明天我可能就要死了
I might die tomorrow.
你也可能会死
Or you might die tomorrow.
但哪怕机会渺茫 我也想一试
But, in any case, if possible,
我想要怀个孩子
I should like to be with child.
让一条生命在我体内成长
To have life stirring inside of me.
好
Yes.
停下 你是谁
Halt! Who are you?
芙蕾迪丝 你在这里做什么
Freydis, what are you doing here?
我一定要来
I had to come.
我有话要说
I have things to say.
索拉死了
Thora is dead.
伊瓦尔把她活活烧死了
Ivar burned her alive,
一起被烧死的还有许多人
along with many others.
我非常抱歉
I am so very sorry.
他杀了我们的孩子
He killed our baby.
他是个怪物 你们得阻止他
He is a monster. You have to stop him.
怎么阻止
How?
有一条进城的密道
There is a secret way into the town.
伊瓦尔为了逃跑而建的
Ivar created it for his own escape.
我就是这样出来的
That's how I got out.
我会告诉你们的斥候密道的位置
I will show your scouts where it is
到了早上我会为你们开门
and I will open it for you in the morning.
做好准备
Be ready.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我想看到伊瓦尔被吊死在树上
I want to see Ivar strung up in a tree.
你相信她吗
Do you trust her?
我们还有什么选择
What choice do we have?
他们又在攻击城墙了
They are attacking the walls again.
我觉得我都不用起床
I'm not sure I need to even get out of bed.
够了 够了
Enough! Enough!
卡特加特的人♥民♥们
People of Kattegat!
我们是来找伊瓦尔的
We have come for Ivar.
我们不想误伤盟友
We have no intention of killing our friends.
待在里面
Stay inside.
不要反抗
Don't fight us.
我们是来还你们自♥由♥的
We are here to set you free.
伊瓦尔
Ivar!
芙蕾迪丝
Freydis!
吾爱
My love!
你在哪里
Where are you?
我在这里
I'm here.
过来
Come here.
我需要你
I need you.
有人把他们放进来了
Someone let them in.
什么意思
What do you mean?
不然他们是不可能
There's no other way they could have
通过这堵城墙的
got inside the walls.
有人背叛了我
Someone betrayed me.
放他们进来了
And let them in.
你是想否认这点吗
Are you going to deny it?
不
No.
以我们死去的孩子起誓 不否认
On the body of our dead son, no.
我放他们进来的
I let them in.
我爱你
I love you.
你是我迄今为止遇见的
You are the most beautiful thing
最美丽的事情
that ever happened to me.
我内心有一部分
And there is a part of me
会永远爱着你
that will always love you.
等会儿
Later,
等我有时间了
when I have time,
我会坐下为你哭泣...
I will sit and weep for you...
我亲爱的芙蕾迪丝
My lovely Freydis.
我爱你 芙蕾迪丝
I love you, Freydis.
我爱你
I love you.
谢谢
Thank you.
伊瓦尔
Ivar!
伊瓦尔 你在哪里
Ivar! Where are you?
投降吧
Surrender!
敬我们所有人迎来的
Here's to the new year
崭新的一年
of all our lives,
比约恩·艾恩赛德
Bjorn Ironside.
你还活着
You're alive.
这是国王之剑
And here's the Sword of Kings.
比约恩国王万岁
Hail King Bjorn,
卡特加特之王
King of Kattegat.
比约恩国王万岁
Hali King Bjorn!
比约恩国王万岁
Hail King Bjorn!
你为什么战斗
Why do you want to fight?
你为什么而战
What are you fighting for?
你看见了什么
What do you see?
权力
Power.
权力永远是危险的
Power is always dangerous.
它会招致厄运
It attracts the worst.
并摧毁一切美好
And corrupts the best.
权力属于那些
Power is only given to those
降低身份去拾起权力的人
who are prepared to lower themselves to pick it up.
于是一切都发生了
And so it has come to pass.
预见中的未来
The future foretold.
黑鸦 雄鹰
The dark raven, the eagle
和巨狼掘出了尸中白骨
and the wolf have laid bare the bones of corpses.
这是这个世界的故事
Here is the story of the world.
尽你可能去运用它
Make what use of it you can.
我的统治将会如何
What of my rule?
我将何去何从
What is to become of me?
没有人会忘记比约恩·艾恩赛德的名字
No one will ever forget the name of Bjorn Ironside.
比拉格纳更伟大
Greater than Ragnar.
但战争远没有结束
But the war is not over.
这一切都是真实的吗
Is any of this real?
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表