剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
And what of our prisoner? This bishop.
你有何提议
Well, what do you propose?
他看起来还挺重要的
Well, he seems like an important man.
我们可以将他送还给撒克逊人
We could offer him back to the Saxons
换一大笔赎金
for a great ransom.
我们也可以把他钉上十字架 应该会很有趣
Or we could crucify him. That would be fun.
不从恶人的计谋
Blessed is he who walked not in the council of the ungodly.
不站罪人的道路
Nor standeth in the way of the sinner
不坐亵慢人的座位
nor sitted in the seat of the scornful.
惟喜爱耶♥和♥华♥的律法
For he delights in the law of the Lord
昼夜思想 这人便为有福
and in that Lord that he meditate night and day.
他像植在溪畔的树
And he should be planted like a tree by the rivers of water
在他的时节 准时结果
That bringeth forth his fruit. In his season.
你说我是异教♥徒♥
You call me a heathen...
但我认为自己是虔诚的
but to me, I am godly.
-我与众神同在 -世上只有一位神明
- I live by the gods. - There is only one god.
但我见过其他众神
But I have seen other gods.
我见过奥丁
I have seen Odin,
众生之父 我亲眼所见
the all-father with my own eyes.
他们都是魔鬼的杰作
They are the devil's work.
魔鬼会召唤恶魔和堕落的天使来迷惑我们
He conjures up demons and fallen angels to beguile us,
引我们误入歧途
and lead us into evil.
什么是歧途呢
What is evil, hmm?
杀害无辜
The slaughter of the innocent.
你倒是想杀就杀
You slaughter when it suits you.
情愿成为异教♥徒♥的人不是无辜之人
He who chooses to be heathen is not innocent!
但我可以让你成为上帝的信徒
But I could show you the ways of God.
我可以带领你走向救赎和永生
I could bring you to salvation and to eternal life.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
当然
Of course.
你是伊瓦尔 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克之子
You are Ivar, son of Ragnar Lothbrok.
有很多人怕你
And many there are who fear you.
-但你不怕 -对
- But not you? - No.
我谁也不怕
I fear no man.
不论他有多邪恶
No matter how wicked.
人们会编造别人的故事
People tell stories about other people.
他们都不认识那些人 从未谋面
People they don't know. Have never met.
但他们仍然会诅咒那些人 编造谣言
And yet they still curse them and tell lies about them.
-难道不是吗 -是的
- Isn't that true? - Yes.
人们会编造救世主的谣言
People told lies about our Savior.
或许他们也编造了关于我的谣言呢
Well, perhaps they tell lies about me as well.
我又怎么知道
How would I know?
我会给你找出答案的机会
I will give you the chance to find out.
我准备带你同我们一起出行
You are coming on a journey with us.
我早就身在旅途之中了
I am already on a journey.
谁又不是呢
Aren't we all?
哈夫丹
Halfdan.
我知道 我也听见了
I know. I can hear.
出什么事了
What has happened?
据我所知 尤弗密斯指挥官
From what I can gather, Commander Euphemius
在昨晚被捕了...
was placed under arrest last night...
却又不知怎地逃走了
but somehow managed to escape.
是他们帮的忙吗
And it was their fault?
是的
Yes.
我们保镖当的可不算很称职啊
We haven't exactly been the best bodyguards, have we?
是啊 确实不称职
No, we have not.
你想干什么 乌比
What do you want, Ubbe?
我吗
Me?
我没想干什么
I don't want anything.
只是有点好奇
I'm just curious.
应该是随我父亲吧 他不是也很好奇吗
Like my father, I suppose. He was curious, no?
我知道
I know.
你从伊瓦尔小时候起就很疼他...
Since you were so good to Ivar when he was younger...
我想你该知道 我和他之间有了争执
you should know that he and I have fallen out.
-没法再和好了吗 -不大可能
- Can you not be reconciled? - I don't think so.
我觉得也许有一天
I think it is more likely that, one day,
我们两个会反♥目♥成仇
we will go to war against each other.
我对此很惋惜
I feel the pity.
但也庆幸不必在你们二人之间选择阵营
But also the relief that I won't have to choose between you,
毫不悲伤也不因此欢喜
nor suffer grief or joy,
尽管两者究根结底本质无差
which in the end are the same thing.
跟我说实话
Tell me the truth.
你真的觉得你找到了众神之地吗
Do you really believe you have found the land of the gods?
我为什么要对你说谎呢 乌比
Why would I lie to you, Ubbe?
因为你疯疯癫癫的
Because you're insane?
是吗
Am I?
我们把肩膀煮了
不行 肚子才好吃
舌头怎么办
舌头吗
不行 舌头要留给酋长
把肩膀煮了
不行 肚子才是最好吃的
就煮肩膀了
请坐
Please.
我们在此设宴是要庆祝两地间的贸易协定
This feast is to celebrate our trade agreement
和长♥期♥以来的生意来往
and our continuing cooperation.
作为对你们提供的皮草 剑弩 猛禽 奴隶的回馈
In return for furs, swords, birds of prey, and slaves,
我们会给你们金饰 银饰
we are going to give you gold ornaments, silver ornaments,
纸张 藏红花和丝绸
pepper, saffron, and silk.
诸位面前的这些丰盛的异域菜肴
As you can see, these local spicy and exotic dishes
都由我的名厨为各位专门烹制
have been especially prepared for you by my famous chefs.
各位不吃的话他们可是会不高兴的
They will be insulted if you don't eat your fill.
感谢真♥主♥恩惠
Bismillah.
请用
Please.
挺好吃的
It's good.
卡西娅 亲爱的 一切都如你所愿了
我们现在都摆脱了
那个怪物的控制
我们共享怪物的肉体
他说什么
What does he say?
他说我们刚刚吃了尤弗密斯指挥官
He's saying that we've all just eaten Commander Euphemius.
我发现
You see, I discovered that
尤弗密斯本打算出♥卖♥♥♥我
Euphemius was trying to double-cross me,
以报答皇帝的恩惠
and return to the emperor's favor.
而那是不可接受的
Now, that was unacceptable.
总之 我不再需要一位傀儡统治者
And, in any case, I no longer need a puppet ruler
因为我打算亲自俘获西西里
since I intend to capture Sicily myself.
我想我们该回船上了
I think we should return to the boats.
我们现在极度危险
We are in the greatest danger.
-基亚戴特·安♥拉♥ -不 卡西娅
- Ziyadat Allah? - No. Kassia.
你们没意识到吗
Didn't you realize?
你们都是被选中的人
Here are the chosen ones.
埃温德
Eyvind.
塌鼻子凯迪尔
Kjetill Flatnose.
以及你的女儿艾于德
And your daughter, Aud.
还有你 古瑟洛姆
And you, Guthrum.
你们四个将负责
You four will be responsible
为航行的所有家庭做准备
for preparing all the families for the voyage.
做事小心仔细些
But do it carefully
还要严格保密
and with utter secrecy.
别告诉任何人
Tell no one else.
我必须离开卡特加特海峡
I must disappear from Kattegat.
回到我的船坞
I shall go back to my boatyard
准备好船舶
and prepare the boats.
你们九天后都得去那找我
You will all meet me there in nine days time.
分开行动
Travel separately,
别留下任何你们要走了的痕迹
and don't give any indication that you're leaving.
我们听你的安排 弗洛基
We shall do as you say, Floki.
我们很想离开
We are eager to go.
但不得不说风险很大
But I have to say, the risks are high.
万事都有风险
Nothing can be achieved without taking risks.
没错
That is true.
但记住我们都被允诺过
But remember what we have been promised.
诸神会保佑我们
The gods will take care of us,
因为我们都是以神的名义行事
since we're doing all this in their name.
我得走了 再见
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表