剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
哈拉尔国王
King Harald!
你去了约克我会想你的
I will think of you in York.
我留了些好手看管那里
I left some good men in charge there.
我很期待见到他们
I will be glad to meet them.
但约克只是我们的中转站
But York will only be a staging post for us.
很好
Good.
我还是把它看作我新王国的一部分
I still consider it part of my new kingdom.
我觉得我的离开是件好事
I think it is a good thing that I'm leaving.
是的 我同意 我也觉得是好事
Yes, I agree. I think it is a good thing.
但别担心
But don't worry.
等我的船装满财宝和奴隶
With my ships filled with treasure and slaves,
我就会回来
I will come back.
干杯
Skol.
干杯
Skol.
你怎么了 弟弟
What's the matter with you, huh, little brother?
我不是你弟弟
I am not your little brother!
而且你知道我怎么了
And you know exactly what's wrong with me.
玛格丽特死了
Margrethe is dead!
我知道
I know.
你当然知道 是你下令杀的她
Of course you know! You ordered the killing!
我为什么要这么做
Why would I do that?
因为她知道
Because she knew
知道你不育
that you could never get a woman pregnant.
但这不是真的
But that is not quite true.
是吗 宝贝
Is it, sweet?
是的
No.
告诉他们为什么
Tell them why.
因为我有喜了
For I am with child.
她怀了我的孩子
She is with my child!
而且 不管怎么说
And, in any case,
她是个疯子
she was a crazy woman.
我喜欢她
I liked her.
她从一开始就没有看错你 伊瓦尔
She was right about you from the very beginning, Ivar.
小心说话 维塞克
Be very careful what you say about me, Hvitserk.
为什么 下一个你要杀我吗
Why? Will you kill me next?
记住 我也是拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的儿子
Just remember, I am also a son of Ragnar Lothbrok.
卡特加特的人并不敬爱你 伊瓦尔
The people of Kattegat don't love you, Ivar!
你要是敢动我一根头发
What do you think they would do
你觉得他们会怎么做
if you even touched a hair on my head?
我想了想
Well, just a thought,
不如你跟哈拉尔国王一起回英格兰吧
why don't you go back to England with King Harald, hmm?
我和你都属于这里 伊瓦尔
I belong here with you, Ivar.
你知道的
You know that.
之前我选择跟你
I chose your side.
现在 是好是歹
And now, for good or ill,
你都甩不掉我
you're stuck with me.
丘斯雷德主教死了
Bishop Cuthred is dead!
-什么 -丘斯雷德死了 被人谋害
- What? - Cuthred is dead. Murdered!
谋害 被谁
Murdered? By who?
被黑蒙德大人
By Lord Heahmund.
在教堂里
In the cathedral.
-黑蒙德现在在哪里 -这里 在礼堂里
- Where is Heahmund now? - Here. In the chapel.
我要单独跟他谈
Let me speak with him alone.
-但他... -单独谈
- But he... - Alone!
黑蒙德
Heahmund!
-你好大的胆子 -陛下
- How dare you! - Sire.
普天之下都没有正当理由
In all of this world, there can be no justification
让你在上帝自己的家里谋杀祂的仆人
for murdering a servant of God in his own house!
现在 你身上还沾满了殉道者的鲜血
And now, still drenched in the martyr's blood,
又过来玷污这个神圣的地方
you come and defile this holy place too!
你还不打算向上帝为自己辩护吗
Surely to God you do not mean to try and defend yourself?
我杀了丘斯雷德是因为他和其他主教
I killed Cuthred because he and the other bishops,
牧师以及你的几个郡长
clergy, and several of your leading ealdormen
密谋要推♥翻♥你的统治
formed a conspiracy to overthrow you
然后...
and then...
刺杀你
To assassinate you.
因为你攻击了教堂的权力和特权
For your attacks on the power and privilege of the church,
他们认为这只是一个开始
which they think has only just begun.
还因为你与异教♥徒♥交友
For your offer of friendship to pagans
还有你的软弱
and for your weakness.
我别无选择 只能行动
I felt I had no choice but act,
拯救你的王位...
to save both your crown...
和你的命
And your life.
他告诉你谁参与密谋了吗
Did he tell you who else was involved in the conspiracy?
其他的主教 郡长
What other bishops? Ealdormen?
没有 只说了丘斯雷德是主谋
No. Only that Cuthred was at the heart of it.
他还告诉我如果我现在
And he told me that if I now restored
重新任命他为舍伯恩主教
him to the bishopric of Sherborne,
他就能轻易给出其他几人的身份
then he might easily identify the others.
但如果你真的这么做
But if you were to reinstate Heahmund,
会招致极大的愤怒和憎恨
it would cause the greatest outrage and resentment,
特别是在教堂里
especially in the church.
即使如此 母亲 黑蒙德也已经表明
Even so, Mother, Heahmund has possibly shown
他会是我最大的支持者
himself to be my greatest supporter.
这是真的
This is true.
我必须要说 兄弟 我很震惊和很愤怒
I have to say, Brother, that I am amazed and outraged
你竟然在考虑给这个自以为是的凶手
that you would even consider giving shelter,
提供庇护
let alone preferment,
甚至是特权
to a self-acknowledged murderer!
恰恰相反
Instead,
黑蒙德应该因为他的滔天大罪受到惩罚
Heahmund shall be punished for his heinous crime!
这不是你能决定的 哥哥
That is not your decision, Brother.
因为我才是国王 只有我能下决断
For I am King, and I alone can make that determination.
我们还不清楚到底发生了什么
We are not sure what has happened.
没人告诉我们
No one has told us.
但我看到你入狱了
But I see you are imprisoned.
我杀了那个坐上我位置的人
I killed the man who replaced me as bishop.
-为什么 -他发现了我们的关系
- Why? - He found out about us.
他会向阿尔弗雷德国王出♥卖♥♥♥我
He would have betrayed me to King Alfred.
那我就永无翻身之日了
And I would never have been restored.
所以 现在...
So, now...
一切都取决于国王的决定
Everything depends on the King.
对
Yes.
一切
Everything.
如果他相信我们会保护他
If he believes that we will protect him
助他御敌 那就万事大吉
against his enemies, then all shall be well.
我不知该怎么看你了
I'm not sure what to think about you.
我在努力做对的事情
I'm trying to do the right thing.
为我们也为韦塞克斯
For us and for Wessex.
但现在你被囚禁了
And yet now you are imprisoned.
祖父...
Grandfather...
你给我留下一个好重的担子
You have laid upon me such a burden.
艾克伯特之灵安息
我不确定你的选择是否明智
I'm not sure your choice was wise after all.
他们都在私底下说我很软弱
They whisper that I am weak,
我害怕他们是对的
I fear they are right.
祖父
Grandfather,
给我力量吧
give me strength.
阿尔弗雷德国王有麻烦了
King Alfred is in trouble.
这里有人想要推♥翻♥他的统治
There are those here who want to overthrow him.
他们认为他很软弱
They think he is weak.
他们不喜欢他让我们住在这里的决定
They don't like the fact that he allows us to live here.
但黑蒙德主教说他会保护我们
But bishop Heahmund said he'd protect us.
他因为谋杀入狱了
He is imprisoned for murder
无法保护任何人
and incapable of protecting anyone.
也许我们不该来这里
Perhaps we should never have come here.
如果我们留在挪威 托尔薇 现在已经死了
If we stayed in Norway, Torvi, we would all be dead by now.
似乎我们只能
It seems we are all at the mercy
听天由命了
of circumstances beyond our control.
我们要祈祷众神保佑
We have to pray to the gods
国王能战胜他的敌人
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表