剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
去救自己的另一个儿子
To save the other.
愿上帝原谅我
May God forgive me.
现在我们能谈谈了吗
Can we talk now?
你从长眠中醒来
You have woken from a long sleep
似乎已经忘记了自己国王的身份
and seem to have forgotten that you're a king.
你表现得好像自己是一个普通人
You are behaving as if you were an ordinary person.
你像个普通人那样悲痛
You grieve as if you were an ordinary person!
你像个普通人那样
You show your feelings
怒形于色
as if you were an ordinary person!
但这一切都必须停止了
But all of that must stop!
一位国王
A king
不能像普通人一样
cannot be like an ordinary person.
绝不能像普通人那样表露心迹和拥有情感
Must not behave or have feelings like an ordinary person.
一位国王必须得时刻准备着去做最可怖的事情
A king must be prepared to do the most terrible things.
违背了所有良知的事
Things against all conscience...
如果他想生存下来
If he wants to survive.
你看到他们了
You saw them.
看见谁
Saw who?
维塞克
Hvitserk.
还有那个姑娘
And that girl.
他恨我
He hates me.
我应该杀了他
I ought to have him killed.
如果我能下令杀死自己的亲兄弟
If I can order the death of my own brother,
还有谁敢反抗我
then who else will dare stand against me?
我觉得那会是个错误
I think that would be a mistake.
为什么
Why?
伊瓦尔 你是神
Ivar, you are a god.
比起复仇之神来 仁慈的神
And a merciful god will always be more popular
往往在人们心中更受欢迎 比如奥丁
among the common people than a vengeful god, like Odin.
难道你不想受人爱戴而是为人们所惧
Wouldn't you rather be loved than feared?
我不知道
I don't know.
不确定
I'm not sure.
你们怎么还没准备好
Why aren't you getting ready?
要走了
We have to leave.
是 弗洛基 我们准备好了
Yes, Floki. We are ready.
快点 你这个老巫婆
Come on, you old witch.
什么 你怎么这么说
What? Why did you say that?
因为这是事实
Because it's true.
你是个巫婆还是个凶手 应该去死
You're a witch and a murderess, and you deserve to die.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
住手 难道你不担心吗 弗洛基
Stop! Don't you worry, Floki!
我们是为了爱这么做的
We're doing this for love!
为了我对兄弟姐妹的爱
For the love of my brother and sister!
不 不
No! No!
快住手
Stop this now!
别动 弗洛基
Don't move, Floki!
住手 别碰她 她没有杀人
Stop! Don't touch her! She never killed anyone!
凯迪尔 你是在发疯
Ketill, this is madness!
不 我想这么做已经很久了 弗洛基
No! I've thought about this a long time, Floki!
求你了
Please!
我早应该想到的
I should have known!
作恶的永远都是那个装好人的人
Always the good man!
马屁精
Arse-licker!
我早就应该想到你比我还要有野心
I should have known you were more ambitious than me!
我唯一的野心就是报仇
My only ambition is revenge!
凯迪尔
Ketill.
把埃温德和海尔吉拖出去
Leave Eyvind and Helgi outside.
明早再处置他们
Let's deal with them in the morning.
很抱歉吓着你了
Sorry to startle you.
但我一直在想着你 我亲爱的兄弟
But I've been thinking about you, my dear brother.
你在想什么呢
What have you been thinking?
我在想...
I have been thinking...
你可以派上更大的用场
That you can make yourself more useful to me.
我很担心你在这没有找到合适的位置
It concerns me that you have no proper role here.
你过着空虚而无聊的生活
That you live such an empty and idle life.
毕竟 你是我亲兄弟 我爱你
After all, you're my brother and I love you.
那我怎么派上用场
So how could I make myself useful?
你可以离开卡特加特
You could leave Kattegat.
作为外交使臣
Go on a diplomatic trip
到奥拉夫国王的大厅去
to the Great Hall of King Olaf the Stout,
巩固我们的联盟 协助他
and cement our alliance, help him prepare
为我们入春攻打约克和韦塞克斯做准备
for our springtime attacks on York and Wessex.
要是我拒绝呢
And if I refuse?
我不想离开卡特加特
I don't want to leave Kattegat.
恐怕你不能拒绝
I'm afraid you cannot refuse.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
索拉
Thora.
索拉
Thora.
我兄弟没介绍下咱俩是他的失职
My brother has been remiss in not introducing us.
他似乎非常喜欢你
He seems very fond of you.
我们彼此相爱
We love each other.
这很好
That is good.
这很好 维塞克
That is good, Hvitserk.
那很不幸我要活活烧死她
Then it would be a pity if I had to burn her alive.
你不会那样做的 兄弟...
You wouldn't do that, brother...
你会吗
Now, would you?
不 不 我不会
No. No, I wouldn't.
只要你同意一早马上离开卡特加特
Not if you agree to leave Kattegat first thing in the morning.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 是我带他们来这里的
I'm sorry I brought them here.
我不知道
I didn't know.
不要啜泣
Don't snivel.
这并没有什么区别
What difference does it make?
我们只是躯壳
We're all just meat.
最终会尘归尘 土归土
It all goes to nothing.
我不理解
I don't understand.
这有什么不理解的
Of course you do.
你真的觉得我会原谅他们吗
Do you really suppose I could forgive them?
我以为你可能会的
I thought it was possible.
不然我就不会一路来到这
Otherwise, I wouldn't have come all the way here.
是你让我再次有了信心 凯迪尔
You had me believing again, Ketill.
我们就是这样的 弗洛基
We are what we are, Floki.
是神灵让我们这样的
And the gods have made us so.
你不能杀死海尔吉
You can't kill Helgi.
这不是他的错
None of this is his fault.
他爱你的女儿而且他是个好人
He loved your daughter and he's a good man.
至少放了他
Spare him, at least.
我也许会放了他 弗洛基
Maybe I will, Floki.
如果海尔吉早上还活着
If Helgi is still alive in the morning,
我们会考虑救他
we could consider saving him.
我同意 这会让我们都好受点
I agree. It would make us all feel better.
盾墙
Shield wall!
约克
*在翻倒的龙骨之上*
*Up onto the overturned keel?
*怀着钢铁之心往上攀爬*
*Clamber with heart of steel*
*海洋的水沫寒冷彻骨*
*Cold is the ocean's spray*
*死亡即将降临在你身上*
*And your death is on its way*
*死亡即将降临在你身上*
*And your death is on its way*
*死亡即将降临在你身上*
*And your death is on its way*
看看她
Look at her!
漂亮
Yes.
哈拉尔国王
King Harald.
比约恩·艾恩赛德
Bjorn Ironside.
上啊
Come on!
我们需要制定一个计划
We need to make a plan.
我越来越没耐心了
I am growing impatient.
你不是想要在这个时候出海吧
You don't mean to sail at this time of the year, surely?
我就是想这样做
That is exactly what I intend to do.
能打伊瓦尔一个措手不及
Ivar will not be expecting our arrival.
每年这个时候 海上会有很多风暴
At this time of the year, there are many storms at sea.
你是想告诉我你不怕这些风暴吗
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表