剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
是时候了
It's time!
我一直都很心急
How I've been impatient.
现在我终于可以实现我对众神的誓言
Now I can finally fulfill my promise to the gods,
杀了拉葛莎
and kill Lagertha.
我准备好替我们的母亲报仇了
I'm ready to avenge our mother.
不是因为她是我的好母亲
Not because she was a good mother to me,
而是因为这是拉葛莎应得的下场
but because Lagertha deserves it.
这理由对我来说已足够
That's good enough to me.
但你准备好面对乌伯了吗
But are you ready to deal with Ubbe?
万不得已之时 你会杀他吗
Will you kill him if you have to,
哪怕他是你的亲兄弟
even if he is your own flesh and blood?
如果我杀了乌伯 不就一战成名了吗
If I kill Ubbe, won't my fame be assured?
这才像样嘛
That's the way to talk!
我的爱人
My love!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我跟你一起去
I'm coming with you.
不行 你怀着我的孩子
Not when you're carrying my child.
就算我怀着你的孩子
Even if I am carrying your child,
也要跟你一起去
I am still coming with you.
我已经决定了
I have already made up my mind.
我早该知道众神
I should have known that the woman
为我选的妻子
the gods chose for my wife would be
必然勇敢无畏
very brave and courageous.
我满足你的愿望
Your wish is my command.
你跟我们一起出海 我的爱人
You will sail with us, my love.
装载完毕
Finish loading!
大人
Your Grace!
别这么叫我
Don't call me that.
你觉得这是个玩笑
You think it's a joke,
但你不知道这个词的重量
but you have no understanding of grace.
等等
Wait.
我有东西要给你
I have something for you.
准备好船桨
Ready the oars.
这把剑只会因它的主人而展现魔法
This sword only works its magic for its owner.
拿着吧 收下 归你了
So have it. Take it. It's yours.
一个父亲第一次
It is a proud day
带他的儿子上战场 这是无比自豪的一天
when a father takes his son to his first battle.
来吧
Come.
我很快就回家找你
I will come home to you soon.
你准备好了吗 朋友
Are you ready, my friend?
当然
Of course.
你可能必须要与你的兄弟对战
You may have to fight against your brother.
你也一样
It's the same for you.
生死有命
Some trees have to fall in the forest.
我们不愁吃喝
We have food to eat, water to drink.
有足够的理由为我们
We all have reason to be satisfied
现在的成就而满足
with what we have achieved so far.
但我们还需要建一座神殿
But what we also need to build is a temple.
献给众神 一直保佑我们的众神
A temple to the gods, who have been so good to us.
我建议托尔
And I suggest that Thor,
我们农民之神
the god of the farmers, like us,
应该做为神殿的主神
shall be the main god of the temple.
我们应该在圣坛上
And on the altar we shall make a fire
点上长明火
which must never go out.
神殿的建造及相关维护费用
The building of the temple, and its upkeep,
由我们所有人以课税形式承担
shall be paid by all of us in the form of a tax.
相信大家对此不会有异议吧
I trust this will be acceptable to everyone.
我们连为自己
Why should we build a temple
建房♥子的时间都没有
when we haven't even had enough time
为什么要建神殿
to build our own houses?
我们有功则赏
We give credit where credit is due.
但这次并不是为了我们自己
Not to ourselves for this opportunity,
而是为了众神
but to the gods.
你可以在我的土地上建寺庙
You can build it on my land.
我会好好维护它
And I will have a care for it.
我一点儿也不讶异 塌鼻子
It does not surprise me, Flatnose,
听到你这样挺身而出
to hear you put yourself forward for this.
大家都会觉得你讨好的
Anyone would think you were trying to ingratiate yourself,
不是众神 而是弗洛基
not with the gods, but with Floki here.
我认为我父亲只是
I don't think my father is doing anything more
为我们的社区贡献自己的一份力
than offering his services to our community.
不是
No.
他是在拍弗洛基的马屁
He's trying to lick Floki's arse.
谁都看得出来
Anyone can see it.
好像弗洛基理应被吹捧一样
As if Floki deserves to have his arse licked.
他把我们大家骗了过来
He fooled all of us into coming here.
今年不会有庄稼了
There will be no crop this year.
当我们把所有的家畜吃光
So, when we have eaten our animals,
就没有食物过冬了
there will be nothing left to eat for the winter.
我们中很多人都会饿死
Many of us will starve to death.
我们为什么不先盖自己的房♥屋而去盖寺庙
Why should we build a temple before our own houses?
弗洛基说了一开始会很艰辛
Floki told us it would be hard at first.
他没有欺骗我们
He didn't lie to us.
他完完全全把我们给骗了
He completely lied to us.
一切都为时已晚他才说了真话
He only told the truth when it was too late.
布勒 你是你父亲的儿子
Bul, you are your father's son.
你当然应该听他的
Of course you should listen to him.
但不能错的也听
But not if he's wrong.
我知道我们能安居下来
I know we can make this settlement work.
我们大多数人都会为之奋斗
Most of us here are committed to its success.
-我们是来等死的 -不
- We came here to die. - No!
不 我们不会死
No, we will not die!
我们会将这片土地变成非常宜居的地方
We will turn this land into somewhere wonderful to live!
我们应该赞美众神
And we should praise the gods!
弗洛基说得对
Floki is right about that.
我们为什么要争吵
Why do we have to argue?
我妻子托伦怀着孩子
My wife Thorunn is with child.
我希望孩子带着希望出生
I want the child to be born with hope for the future.
那是我的孙子
That is my grandchild,
我看不到他的希望
and I can see no hope for it.
要是你不喜欢这里 埃温德
If you don't like it here, Eyvind,
你随时可以扬帆回家
you can always try and sail back.
不 弗洛基
No, Floki.
偏巧我们已无回头之路了
That is precisely what we cannot do.
跟着你来了这里
By following you here,
我们抛弃了自己的家园
we have abandoned our homes,
自己的故乡和女王
our town, our Queen.
我们再也没有人能
None of us can ever,
回去了
ever go back.
那我们就必须得尽到自己的全力
Then we must make the best of it.
我们必须包容 爱着彼此
We must tolerate and love one another.
我们一定要先达成一致
We must put the settlement first,
然后再考虑自己
and ourselves only afterwards.
你必须得同意 埃温德
You have to agree, Eyvind.
你只能如此
You have to.
这是错误的
This is not right.
拉纳格的儿子们
It is not right that the sons of Ragnar
不应该相互残杀
should try and slaughter each other.
我们派使者去谈判吧
We will send emissaries.
我同意
I agree.
如果我们必须得打仗 那就打
If we must fight, then we must fight.
但我们先谈谈别的方案 真心诚意地
But first let us discuss the alternatives, in good faith.
我们同意
We are willing to do that.
但首先 我们必须得交换人♥质♥
But first, we must exchange hostages.
你们的真心诚意尽管勇气可嘉
Good faith, although commendable,
却还远远不够
it's not really enough.
你兄弟会和你一起去你的营地
Your brother will go with you to your camp.
你的兄弟也会去的
And your brother will go to yours.
我们明天再碰头 行吗
We meet again tomorrow. Yes?
行
Yes.
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表