剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
He told me that he had abandoned
成为全挪威之王的梦想
his dreams of becoming King of all Norway.
我可以肯定他在撒谎
I am sure he was lying.
他仍坚信着自己的梦
He still believes in his dreams,
未来某日
and, one day,
他的舰船会满载着战士回到卡德加特
his ships will return to Kattegat full of warriors.
阿斯特德定是他计划的一部分 但...
Astrid must be part of his plan. But...
我说不好是怎样的一部分
What part, I cannot say.
阿斯特德绝不会成为他人计划的一部分
Astrid will never be part of someone else's plan.
我的人生阅历让我懂得一个道理 你永远也不能肯定
I am old enough to know that you can never say for sure
别人到底会做些什么
what someone else will do.
就是这样 划
That's it. Row!
我能闻到家的味道了
I can smell home!
继续划
Keep rowing!
保持距离
Keep the distance!
不太远了
Not long now.
继续用力 男人们
Keep it going, men!
绑紧
Tie it fast!
你可有考虑过我所说的话吗
Have you thought any more about what I said?
我知道你不喜欢我的样貌 但...
I'm sure you don't like the look of me, but...
你会改变主意的
you will change your mind.
我绝不会嫁给你
I will never marry you.
你犯了天大的错误
You have made a big mistake.
这倒是真的
Oh, it's true.
我从未在女人身上交到过好运
I've never had any luck with women.
所以轮到你又会有何不同呢
So why should you be any different?
我想你绑错了女人
I think you've kidnapped the wrong woman.
你是对的 当然
You are right, of course.
我的确是绑错了
That is what I did.
不过...
And yet...
如果是出于错误 出于偶然 出于神意
What if, by mistake, by accident,
出于命运 我做出了正确的决定呢
by the Gods, and by fate, I made the right decision?
如果你注定就要在这里呢
What if you were always meant to be here?
如果除此之外你无处可去呢
What if there was no place else for you to be?
划
Row!
划
Row!
站住
Halt!
下马
Dismount!
你们是何人
Who are you?
我们来自韦塞克斯 随我们的国王而来
We are men of Wessex. We are here with our King.
你们的国王 你是说埃塞尔沃夫国王吗
With your King? Do you mean King Aethelwulf?
艾克伯特之子
Son of Ecbert?
他与随从就跟在不远之后
He and his men are following close behind.
我是黑蒙德主教大人的同伴
I am a companion of His Grace Bishop Heahmund,
大人就驻扎在距此不远之处
who is camped not very far from here.
我是丹尼沃夫大人
My name is Lord Denewulf.
见过大人 倍感欣喜
Then well met, My Lord.
确实欣喜非常
Well met, indeed.
今天是个开心的日子
This is a happy day.
我的主教大人已等不及要陪王伴驾了
My Lord Bishop was anxious for the King to be at his side.
现在 感谢上帝 王上终于来了
And now, thank God, it has come to pass.
帮我一下
Help me out.
给他们的马让路
Make room for their horses.
尊贵无比的国王
Most noble King,
愿上帝祝福您
by God's grace.
我的主教大人啊
My Lord Bishop.
都说你武艺高♥强♥ 捷报频传
We've heard many reports of your prowess with arms,
还有你的个人圣洁
and of your personal sanctity.
我们要以你为生活的榜样
We mean to model our lives upon yours.
我的妻子朱迪斯
My wife, Judith.
不 往这边
No, this way.
高贵的夫人
Noble lady.
来吧
Come!
长途跋涉完让自己恢复一下
Refresh yourself after your long journey,
然后吃饭
and eat.
给推车让路
Make way for the carts!
夫人 怎样的勇气让你
What courage you have, my lady,
陪伴你丈夫来到这
to accompany your husband here.
我不太勇敢 黑蒙德主教
I'm not so brave, Bishop Heahmund.
但我的丈夫和儿子选择上战场
But as my husband and my sons elect to be on the field of battle,
我还能怎样
then what should I do?
待在家里流泪和祈祷吗
Stay at home and weep and pray?
总之 身为埃勒国王的女儿
In any case, as the daughter of King Aelle,
我也要跟拉格纳的儿子们算账
I too have a score to settle with these sons of Ragnar.
我得承认...
I confess...
我忘记了你同国王一样经历了哀伤与失落
I'd forgotten that you'd suffered as much personal grief and loss as the King
此刻也急需寻求正义
and stand as much in need of justice as he does.
以兼具仁慈与报仇之心的上帝之名
In the name of God, who is both vengeful and merciful,
我发誓我会让这些异教♥徒♥
I swear I will make these pagans pay
为他们的残忍♥和罪行付出代价
for their cruelty and their crimes.
还有很多要搬呢
There's plenty to go 'round!
阿尔弗雷德王子
Prince Alfred?
-是 主教 -原谅我
- Yes, My Lord. - Forgive me.
我听说了你的故事
I have heard stories about you already.
你孩童时前往罗马 见了教宗
How you traveled to Rome as a boy, and met His Holiness.
是的 我父亲带我去的
Yes. My father took me.
对于年幼的孩子那肯定是个艰巨的旅程
It must have been an arduous journey for one so young?
有哪件值得做的事
Well, is anything truly worthwhile
会不艰难的 主教大人
not likely to be difficult, my Lord Bishop?
说得好
Well said.
谁是你的导师
Who was your tutor?
我爷爷 艾克伯特国王
My grandfather, King Ecbert.
他是我认识的人中最有智慧
He was the wisest man I ever knew,
也是最有爱的
and the most loving.
现在占据约克的野蛮人
The barbarians who now occupy York
是害死他的人
are responsible for his death.
所以我们才会来这
That's why we are here.
北方人已经加强了城里的防卫
The Northmen have been reinforcing the defenses of the town.
他们修补和加长了城墙
They have repaired and extended the ramparts.
那是个坏消息
That is bad news.
我也那么觉得
I thought so too.
直到我的侦察员汇报了有趣的事
That is, until my scouts reported something interesting.
显然 他们无法或者不愿意
Apparently, they have felt unable or unwilling
修补还没倒下的旧罗马城墙
to repair the old Roman walls that are still standing.
其实 城墙有几处已摇摇欲坠
In fact, in several places, the walls are crumbling.
石头已松动 像是要掉落
The stones are loosened and likely to fall.
即便如此 还是没有防卫
Even so, they remain unguarded
和没有保护
and unprotected.
那我们就有袭击计划了
Then we have a plan of attack.
没错
We do.
在你许可下
With your permission,
我们应该等待
we should wait,
不要着急
not rush.
让我们的军队集结
Let our armies be combined.
让我的侦察员完全确定
Let my scouts determine with absolute certainty
那些墙体没有防卫和保护
that those sections of wall remain unguarded and unprotected.
是的 我可以联♥系♥我父亲的郡守
Yes, and I can contact my father's earldormen
让他们加入我们
and ask them to join us.
等一切就绪吗
And when all that is done?
是的 王子
Yes, My Prince.
等一切就绪 我们就袭击
When all that is done, we shall attack.
侦察员
Scouts!
众神之父
感谢给予我如此景象
谢谢您和涅尔德
及瓦尔基里把我带到这
拿出盾牌
Bring up the shield!
你怎么看拉葛莎的错误
What do you think about Lagertha's mistake?
你在说什么"错误"
What do you mean "Mistake"?
她应该把握杀哈拉尔王的机会
She ought to have killed King Harald when she had the chance.
而不是只跟他说话
Instead of just talking to him.
也许吧
Perhaps.
不该允许她的敌人 我们的敌人逃走
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表