剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
I don't know who I am.
你是弗洛基 造船人
You are Floki, the boat builder.
我不只是个造船的
I am more than that.
弗洛基
Floki.
乌伯 乌伯
Ubbe! Ubbe!
上次见到你时 你正...
The last time I saw you, you were...
准备乘小船在没有导航的情况下出海
sailing away in a small boat with no means of navigation.
让自己听天由命
You'd given yourself to the gods.
但老天待我不薄
Oh, and the gods provided.
怎么讲
In what way?
我被带到了一个地方
They took me to a place.
一个特别的地方
A special place.
我死而复生
I was dead and then I was alive.
之后我登岸
And then I came ashore
就来到了这个特别的地方
and I was in this special place.
那地方在哪
Where was this place?
在世界的边缘
At the edge of everything,
又在世界的中♥央♥
and yet at the very center of it all.
那里空无一人
There's no one else there.
-没人 -没有人类
- No one? - No humans.
只有神
Only the gods.
那你为什么回来 弗洛基
Why did you come back here, Floki?
因为我觉得应该
Because I felt that it was
把这个神奇的地方公诸于众
wrong to keep this amazing place to myself.
-我想分享这个发现 -分享给谁
- I want to share it. - With whom?
分享给相信真♥主♥的人
With those who believe in the true gods.
只要那些心灵纯洁的人
I only want those who are pure in spirit and heart.
这个地方只适合真正的信徒
This place is only fit for true believers.
-比如你 -对
- Like you? - Yes.
比如我
Like me.
但我不行 拉格纳也不行
But not like me? Or not like Ragnar?
我们从不像你那样纯洁
We were never pure like you are.
不好说
I can't say.
我只知道
All I know
神指引我来这里寻找跟我一样的人
is that the gods have sent me here to find kindred spirits.
寻找那些愿意通过众神洗涤生命的人
Those who are willing to live pure lives among the gods.
你要把这些武士
You would take these warriors
和女将都带走
and shield-maidens away from here,
带去你那个特殊的地方吗
to your special place?
是的
Yes!
如果他们愿意跟我走的话
If they were willing to come with me.
如果这样的话...
In that case...
那么我要警告你 朋友
I must warn you, my friend.
这是我的国土 我统治着卡特加特
This is my kingdom. I rule Kattegat.
我得保护它
And I must protect it,
保护这里的人♥民♥
and look after it and its people.
特别是现在
Especially now, when we
很有可能
have every reason to expect another attack
哈拉尔王会再度袭击
from the forces of King Harald.
我最不需要的
The last thing I need
就是让别人带走我最棒的战士
is for someone to take away my best warriors,
我最大的希望
my best hopes.
我们最大的希望
Our best hopes.
你绝对不能这么做 弗洛基
You mustn't try to do it, Floki.
我不允许
I forbid you.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
你明白吗
Do you understand?
酋长给二位送了礼物
The Emir has sent you both a gift.
这个是给你的
This one is for you.
这个是给你的
And this one is for you.
请享用
Enjoy.
你的晚上过得如何
How was your evening?
我很满意
Very satisfactory.
你呢
And yours?
她...
She was...
不是女人
Not a she.
-什么 -你没听错
- What? - You heard.
而且...
And, uh...
那...
was that...
对你来说算是问题吗
a problem for you?
我饿死了
I'm starving.
你不用怕
You mustn't be afraid.
这片土地没有战争
This land has no wars,
没有疾病 没有痛苦
no diseases, no suffering.
有神在保佑
Blessed by the gods in every way.
土地很好
And the soil is good.
很好的农耕土地 等待人们耕种
Good farming soil just waiting for you to plant it.
看起来好得不真实
It seems too good to be true.
唯一合理的解释就是神想让我们拥有
The only way to understand it is that the gods meant it for us.
让我们这些真正的信徒拥有
Meant it for true believers.
那里气候好吗
And the climate is good?
土地肥沃吗
The earth rich?
是的 朋友
Yes, my friend.
为什么我们从前从未找到过
How come we have never found this place before?
因为神在等待
Because the gods were waiting
让对的人找到它
for the right people to find it.
我们也不想带走很多人
We don't want to bring too many.
只要足够殖民的信徒就可以
Just enough for a working colony of believers.
就够了
That's all.
然后 你们能想象这里的生活会有多完美
And then, can you imagine how perfect life will be?
农作物生长的最完美条件
The perfect conditions for the growth of the crops,
灵魂生长的最完美条件
and for the growth of the spirit.
你不能去 古瑟洛姆
You can't go, Guthrum.
为何不行 我可以自己做主
Why not? I can make my own mind up.
弗洛基疯了 这你难道看不出来吗
Floki is crazy. Can't you see that?
谁都不敢再信他的话了
No one can believe him anymore.
对我而言足以让我信服
He makes absolute sense to me.
我父亲也定会为此欢喜
It's what my father would've wanted
你父亲根本没见过这个新的世界
Your father didn't see this new world.
无论如何 他也不会想到要遁逃
In any case, he wouldn't have wanted to run away.
躲藏到岩石之下
To hide under a rock,
去假装这世界其他的一切仿佛并不存在
to pretend nothing else in this world existed.
弗洛基现在说的就是这些
That is what Floki is offering.
我还是要去
I still want to go.
然后背叛拉葛莎吗
And betray Lagertha?
众神更重要
The gods are more important.
但这并非你的命运 我很清楚
But it's not your fate. I know that.
不许你去 无可再议
You can't go, and that's the end of it.
你阻止不了我
You cannot stop me.
撒克逊军队 或者说剩余的撒克逊军队
The Saxon army, or what remains of it,
都弃营离开了
has abandoned their camp and left.
要是你想 我们可以追上去消灭他们
If you want to, we can pursue them and destroy them.
我觉得我们有更重要的事要做
I think we have more important things to do.
我们要注意卡特加特
We must look to Kattegat.
要是乌伯杀死了拉葛莎
What if Ubbe kills Lagertha,
或者说服她封他为王了呢
or persuades her to crown him king?
丢掉我们的大本营将是致命的一击
The loss of our home base would be a devastating blow.
我们得想想清楚
We need to sort things out.
我们必须杀掉乌伯和拉葛莎
We must kill Ubbe and Lagertha,
而你必须在比约恩回来之前
and you must be crowned king of Kattegat,
在卡德加特称王
before Bjorn returns.
你说的话越来越有道理了 我的兄弟
You are making more and more sense, my brother.
不错啊
Good man.
我还记得哈拉尔王有
I remember also that King Harald
入侵卡德加特的野心
has an ambition of invading Kattegat.
短期之内...
In the short term...
我们应该与他结盟 共谋大事
we should make an alliance and work with him.
这次我们要真的撤出约克
This time we will truly quit York,
不过要留下一支够大的守卫部队
though leaving a big enough garrison
在我们回来之前保卫这里的安全
to keep it safe until our return.
那我们的囚犯怎么办 那位主教
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表