剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
他怎么了
What happened to him?
什么
What?
先知怎么了
What happened to the Seer?
先知
The Seer?
他们说他走了
They told me he had gone.
地上有新鲜的血
There was fresh blood on the ground.
是他做了祭祀吧 我怎么知道
Well, he must have made a sacrifice. What do I know?
你醉了 你俩都醉了
You're drunk, both of you.
如果他走了 我们要找到他
If he's gone, we need to find him.
如果有人想杀他
And if somebody has tried to kill him,
我们得知道是谁 为什么
we need to know who, and why.
不然 众神不会...
Otherwise, the gods are not...
你不能代表众神说话 维塞克
You cannot speak on behalf of the gods, Hvitserk.
只有我能
Only I can.
我想说之时
And I will.
我会说的
When I choose.
明白吗
Understand?
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
怎么了
What is it?
哈拉尔王带着军队两天内就会杀到
King Harald and his army are less than two days away.
我们的军队已经就位 明天我们必定无恙
Our army is ready and we will ride out tomorrow.
如果凭借你们的帮助
If, with your help,
和上帝的恩慈 我们能设法打败敌人
and God's grace, we manage to defeat our enemies,
我就以最神圣的一切向你们发誓
then I swear to you, by everything most holy,
我会把祖父许诺的东安格利亚
that I will freely grant you the lands of East Anglia
赠予你们
promised to you by my grandfather.
你有这个权力吗
You would have the strength to do so?
我既有权力也有决心
I would have the strength and the determination to do so.
这是什么
What is this?
法兰克人称之为投石车
The Franks call it a catapult.
在巴黎他们就是用这个对抗我们
They used them against us in Paris.
我觉得应该能派上用场
I think they could be useful.
砍断绳子
Cut the rope.
别动
Stop!
永远不要犹豫
Never hesitate.
很好
Good.
我的子民...
My people...
我们痛失所爱
We have suffered a terrible loss.
我们所有人
All of us.
先知已离我们而去
The Seer has been taken from us.
相信我 我们正竭尽所能
Believe me, we are doing everything that we can
想要查清楚发生了什么
to find out what has happened to him.
我们需要他
We need him.
没有先知就没有人能记住卡特加特
No one can remember Kattegat without the Seer.
他知道我们所有的事
He knows everything about us.
我们所有的过去
All about our past.
以及我们将来会遇到的一切
And everything about what the future holds for us.
我会找到罪魁祸首
I will find whoever did this
让他为他的所作所为血债血偿
and make him pay in blood for what he has done to us.
同时
In the meantime,
不要害怕我是一个神
do not be afraid that I have been revealed to be a god.
众神一直活在我们身边
The gods have always lived amongst us.
这并不会影响你们的生活
It will not affect your lives.
也不会改变任何事
It will not change anything.
只有一点
Except that
你们可以很自豪
you are all entitled to be proud
因为神在统治你们
that you are ruled over by a god.
而且很快 我的妻子
And that soon, my wife
会带给我们一个圣婴
will provide us with a divine child.
伊瓦尔万岁 伊瓦尔万岁 伊瓦尔万岁
Hail Ivar! Hail Ivar! Hail Ivar!
伊瓦尔万岁 伊瓦尔万岁
Hail Ivar! Hail Ivar!
我看上去如何
How do I look?
差不多有点样子了
Almost as you should.
差不多吗
Almost?
我的陛下
My Lord,
我的国王
my king,
我的丈夫
my husband.
大战在即
We are on the eve of battle.
你应该戴上你的臂环
You should wear your arm-ring,
还有你的十字架
as well as your cross.
-不 -戴上
- No. - Yes!
你需要他们上帝和我们众神的庇佑
You need the protection of their god and of ours.
如果我戴着这个 我觉得我们的众神
I do not think our gods will protect me
是不会庇佑我的
if I am wearing this.
求你了
Please.
戴上吧
Put it on.
为了我...
For my sake...
也为了你
...and for yours.
国王想见你
The King wants to see you.
我必须舍弃你
I must renounce you.
我必须舍弃我们的感情
I must renounce our love.
我不明白 发生了什么
I don't understand. What has happened?
昨晚上帝来见我
The Lord came to me last night.
给我看了一个幻象
He showed me a vision.
是地狱
A vision of hell.
被诅咒的人必须永生永世受地狱火之苦
And the damned that must endure its fires for all eternity.
我很害怕
And I was afraid.
你
You?
-害怕 -对
- Afraid? - Yes.
-没错 -但那只是个梦
- Yes. - But it was just a dream.
不
No.
在梦里 主 我们的上帝和我说话了
In my vision, the Lord, our God spoke to me.
他告诉我 我必须
He told me that I must renounce
永远舍弃我的恶行
my sinful ways once and for all,
否则我永远都无法见到他的圣颜
or I would never see His divine face.
也听不到他的圣音
I would never hear His divine voice.
只能听到罪人的
Only the screams
尖叫和恸哭
and lamentations of the damned.
你不在我的梦里
You weren't there.
没有看到我所看到的景象
You didn't see what I saw.
你不能这样
You can't do this.
你不能这样对我 我以为你爱我
You can't do this to me. I thought you loved me.
你知道吗
You know something?
我认为你一直都爱着你的主 你的上帝
I think you always loved your Lord, your God,
而你从未爱过我
more than you ever loved me.
我觉得你从未真正爱过我
I don't think you ever did love me.
你的灵魂...
Your soul...
无论那是什么...
Whatever that is...
对你来说 都比我更重要
Meant more to you than I ever could.
你确定你的计划能成功吗
Are you certain that your plan is going to work?
你必须相信我
You must trust me.
-但计划... -如果你信我 计划就能成功
- But, the plan... - The plan will work if you believe in me.
你必须找到你的勇气
You need to find your courage!
你要相信我
You need to believe in me,
也必须要相信你自己
but you need to believe in yourself,
否则你就配不上王冠
or you're not fit to wear that crown.
怎么
What?
我们要冒险杀死我们自己的人
We risk killing our own men.
你想赢吗
Do you want to win?
我的儿子们
My sons.
愿我主慈悲 保佑你们平安
May the Lord, in His mercy, keep you both safe.
好好照顾彼此
Care for each other.
我听说在战争中
I have heard it said in battle,
没人你比你的亲兄弟更重要
no one is more important than your own brother.
但现在我们要去面对这一天了
But now we must go and face the day.
照顾好彼此
Care for each other.
拿起武器
At arms!
好好战斗 陛下
Strength to your arm, sire.
拿出勇气 陛下
Take courage, sire.
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表