剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
you pretend to burn the bodies of our dead.
这是我的计划
It's part of my plan.
什么计划
What plan?
你不会真的以为我没有一点头绪吧
Did you really think that I didn't have a plan, huh?
我当然做了计划
Of course I have a plan.
我虽然瘸 但又不傻
I'm a cripple, not an idiot.
我发现了点苗头 维塞克
I've found something out, Hvitserk.
那些罗马人很聪明
The Romans were very clever.
我就要给他们来个将计就计
My plan is based upon what I have found out.
是怎么回事
What is it?
我一定要知道
I need to know.
你会知道的 哥哥
And you will know, my brother.
总会知道的
In good time.
众神之父
原谅我打扰了您的安宁
您大可不必费神听我讲
我只是一个造船的
一个艺术家 算不上大人物
可不知什么原因
您大发慈悲容许我来到这里
来到诸神的国度
我完全想不明白
但我内心满是喜悦
能让我开怀大笑一整天
不出声地笑
神啊 我一直在思考
我一直在思考的是
以我的身份
我不该
独享这天堂
作为这里唯一的人类
我已下定决心
我不应该独享这特权
不与别人分享这个地方
他们也想接近您
神啊
我希望您能同意
我回到人类世界
并邀请那些有勇气
和真正信仰的人一起来这
我们能建造一座属于真正信徒的城市
一座不被陌生人和他们的伪神们
所污染的城市
神啊
在我为您短暂回到人类世界的时候
请祝福我保护我
挪威 西福尔
阿斯特德
Astrid.
我很多天没看见你了
I haven't seen you for many days.
-你在躲着我 -当然
- You were avoiding me. - Mmm. Naturally.
那你现在为什么在这
Then why are you here now?
我已经下定决心了
I have made up my mind.
下什么决心
To do what?
我询问了神的意见
I asked the gods for advice.
我思考了下自己的生活
I thought about my own life,
我的抱负和愿望
my own ambitions and hopes.
但是人为改变命运
But there is only so much
所能做的事很有限
that humans can do to deny the force of fate.
你的决定是什么
What is your decision?
那是什么种类的鲸鱼
What kind of whale is that?
小须鲸
A minke.
我们为什么要捕鲸呢
And why do we hunt whales?
因为鲸鱼的每部分都很有用
Because every part of the whale is useful.
小到每滴鱼油
Down to the smallest drop of its oil,
捕鲸能维持我们正常的生活
which keeps our world alight.
我认为鲸鱼是神
I think the whale is a god.
每一次猎杀都是献祭
And each killing a sacrifice.
你觉得呢
Don't you?
你的决定是什么
What is your decision?
我同意嫁给你
I agree to marry you.
好的
Good.
我等不及了
I couldn't have waited any longer.
所以你们来此缔结婚姻
So, you come to be married.
你们愿意成为彼此的丈夫和妻子吗
You want to be man and wife.
是的
Yes.
在诸神的见证下
In the sight of the gods?
在弗雷和芙蕾雅的见证下
In the sight of Freyr and Freya?
是的
Yes.
你愿意吗
And are you agreeable?
你愿意这么做吗
Is this what you want to do?
仔细想想
Think carefully.
虽然婚姻的枷锁是无形的
For although the fetters of marriage will be invisible,
就像绑着芬里厄的绳子
like the cords that bind Fenrir,
也会绑着你
they will still bind you.
是的 我愿意这么做
Yes, it is what I want to do.
非常好
Very well.
那我们呼求聚集
Then we call upon the gods
在我们身边无形的众神
who are gathered invisibly here round us
祝福你们和这段婚姻百子千孙
to bless and make fecund this marriage.
戒指
The ring.
也许我的运气终于改变了
Perhaps my luck has finally changed.
谢谢您 众神之父
Thanketh you, Allfather.
谢谢您
Thanketh you.
比约恩·艾恩赛德有事要问你
尤弗密斯大人
他渴望见到有名的阿♥拉♥伯首领
基亚戴特·安♥拉♥
我们认为你认识这个人
我当然认识他
那你会跟我们一起去吗
我没理由去见酋长
他说什么
What does he say?
说他不会去
That he won't go.
我要去
而且你必须带我去
你不是跟我承诺了很多次吗
现在 如果你是个可敬之人
你就要履行承诺
否则我会离开你
非常好
我会陪你去易弗里基叶
他改变主意了
He has changed his mind.
他会去
He will come.
是因为她说了什么
It was something she said.
是的
Yes.
是因为她说了什么
It was something she said.
那女人是谁
Who is that woman?
也许她是女人之首
Perhaps she is the all-woman.
也许只是讨人厌
Or perhaps just a pain in the neck.
陛下
Sire!
陛下
Your Highness!
-怎么了 -他们走了
- What is it? - They are gone.
北方人和他们的船 全走了
The Northmen, the ships. They are all gone!
为什么老鼠都跑出来了
Why are the rats above ground?
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表