剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
他们准备随时发动攻击
They are preparing to attack as soon as possible.
很明显我们应该立刻出兵
Then obviously we should attack them at once.
我不这么觉得
I don't think so.
拖延对我们有什么好处
What possible advantage do we gain by delaying?
他们很快就会发现我们的位置
They will very soon discover that we are here.
我很肯定他们已经知道我们在这了
I'm sure they already know we are here.
你究竟想说什么
Then what on earth do you propose?
我建议我们去那跟他们谈谈
I propose we go down there and we speak to them.
跟他们谈谈
Speak to them?
这是最好
That is the best way
避免一场可怕的战争和不必要的牺牲的办法
to avoid a terrible battle and unnecessary death.
那我们怎么知道你不会背叛我们
Then how do we know that you will not just betray us,
和他们沆瀣一气
and join them?
你无从得知
You don't.
要是你想推♥翻♥
But if you want to overrule your King,
指派你做军队领袖的王
who appointed me the leader of the army,
请便
go ahead.
我们是来求和的
我们是你们的朋友
我是乌伯 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克之子
带我们去见你们三位国王
奥拉夫国王问你是否已经改变心意了
King Olaf asks if you have changed your mind.
你会如约加入他和伊瓦尔国王 一起攻打英格兰吗
Will you join him and King Ivar in attacking England,
就如你此前同意的那样
as you agreed?
我也希望我能同意
I wish I could agree.
这个死法太荒谬了
This is a ridiculous way to die.
在这么冷的天气里死于太热
Too hot in a cold climate.
我知道你喜欢反语
I'm sure you appreciate the irony.
我爱反语
I love irony.
但是...死亡就是死亡
But still... Death is death.
没错 死不好笑
That's true. Not really a laughing matter.
但我决定反对我的兄弟
But I'm decided against my brother.
国王一定已经做好决定了
The King must make up his own mind.
我以为他会站在我这边
I thought he agreed with me.
你永远别去猜国王的想法
You must never try to anticipate the desires of Kings.
我以为你和所有人
I thought you, of all people,
到现在都应该明白这个道理
might have understood that by now.
乌伯 乌伯 乌伯
Ubbe, Ubbe, Ubbe!
乌伯 乌伯 乌伯
Ubbe, Ubbe, Ubbe!
看到了吗 你很出名
You see, you're famous.
乌伯 乌伯 乌伯
Ubbe, Ubbe, Ubbe!
好了 好了
Yes. Yes.
头出来了 继续努力
The head. One more.
是男是女
What is it?
伊瓦尔王 您有个儿子了
You have a son, King Ivar.
我有个儿子了
I have a son.
我有个儿子了
I have a son.
把孩子给我
Give me my baby.
他不能喝您的奶水
He will not be able to take the milk from your breasts.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
-我... -把孩子给我
- I... - Give me my baby.
我漂亮的小巴尔德尔
My beautiful little Baldur.
我的小小神祇
My little god.
给伊瓦尔看看他受上天祝福的儿子
Show Ivar his blessed son.
好的
Yes.
把我儿子给我
Give me my son.
我神圣的巴尔德尔
My divine Baldur.
我等这一天已经...
I've waited for this...
我不是告诉过你
Did I not tell you,
我说畸形是天神厚爱的标志
and did you not believe me when I said that
那时候你还不相信
deformity is a true sign of the gods' favor?
乌伯 乌伯 乌伯
Ubbe, Ubbe, Ubbe!
乌伯
Ubbe.
拉格纳之子
Son of Ragnar.
欢迎
Welcome.
我是赫明王
My name is King Hemming.
这两位是安根特尔王和弗罗多王
And here are King Angantyr and King Frodo.
我们还在猜来敌是谁
Of all the enemies we expected to encounter,
但没想到居然是你
we could hardly have imagined encountering you.
我不是你们的敌人
I am not your enemy.
让我们一起去喝几杯 我会向你们解释
Let us go and drink. Let me explain.
拉葛莎
Lagertha,
维京女王
Queen of Vikings,
欢迎你回到韦塞克斯
we welcome you back to Wessex,
来到我的祖父艾克伯特国王的皇家别♥墅♥
to the royal villa of my grandfather, King Ecbert.
我们非常高兴你还活着
We were so very glad to find you alive.
谢谢 阿尔弗雷德王
Thank you, King Alfred.
谢谢你们
Thank all of you.
乌伯和托尔薇已经去对抗丹麦军队了
Ubbe and Torvi have gone to fight a Danish army
就在我们王国的边界
at the borders of our Kingdom.
我也听说我的儿子去卡特加特攻打伊瓦尔了
And I heard my son has gone to attack Ivar in Kattegat.
不管我们是否参与进去
Life moves on,
生活总是在继续
whether or not we are a part of it.
一切都在变
Everything changes.
我也变了
As I have changed.
自从我的盾不见了
I am no longer Lagertha,
我也不再是那个
shield maiden,
盾女拉葛莎
since my shield is gone.
我已经没有用来保护自己的东西了
I have nothing to protect myself with.
只有你自己...
Only yourself...
和你的诚实
And your honesty.
亲爱的朱迪斯 你觉得那够吗
Sweet Judith, do you think that is enough?
我不明白
I don't understand.
你代表韦塞克斯国王带领一支撒克逊军队
You're leading a Saxon army on behalf of the King of Wessex?
是的
Yes.
在你们和你们的子民到来之前
We had made an alliance with him.
我们就和他联盟了
Before you and your people even got here.
但他们是我们的敌人
But they are our enemies.
你为什么和我们的敌人联盟
Why did you make an alliance with our enemies?
当你想实现一些长远目标的时候
Sometimes it's sensible to make deals
做交易有时是个明智的选择
when you have long-term goals to achieve.
也许女人比男人更好理解这句话
Perhaps women understand that more than men.
男人通常付诸武力杀死对方
Men just go and fight and kill each other,
随后才意识到他们不必这么做
and only afterwards realize they didn't need to.
还有别的更好的选择
There were better alternatives.
这个女人是谁
Who is this woman?
一个盾女 托尔薇
A shield maiden. Torvi.
我的妻子
My wife.
弗罗多王 还有其他想问的吗
Is there much more you need to know, King Frodo?
你们联盟有什么好处
What is the fruit of your alliance?
韦塞克斯的阿尔弗雷德王答应
King Alfred of Wessex has granted us
他会给我们一大♥片♥土地
a large area of land in his kingdom.
能在这里扎根
It was always my father's dream
一直是我父亲的梦想
to establish a working settlement here.
对我们有什么意义呢
What does that mean to us?
如果你们的军队愿意讲和
If your armies are willing to give up the sword,
你们就能搬去东英格兰的土地
then you can move into the lands in East Anglia at once.
而不是无谓地牺牲在战场上
Instead of dying uselessly on the battlefield,
你的勇士们和盾女们
your warriors and your shield maidens
能拿起犁和织布机
can take up the plow and the loom
可以在那里安居乐业
and they can make a life here.
没什么能阻挡你们
There is nothing to stop you.
但你们能获得一切
And yet you have everything to gain.
那块石头叫什么名字
What is the name of that stone?
天青石
Lapis lazuli.
它是从哪里来的
Where does it come from?
一个很远的地方
Somewhere far away,
沿着丝绸之路来的
along the Silk Roads.
蓝色
Blue
是最昂贵的染料
is the most expensive of all the pigments
所以才把它留给圣母玛利亚
which is why we reserve it for the Virgin Mary.
真是太美了
It's an incredible color!
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表