剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
I understand what you have done.
你走了一条我绝不会走的路
You have taken a path I could not have taken.
我的兄弟 你仍是我的英雄
My brother, still my hero.
还有托尔薇
And Torvi.
我也有话对你说
I also want to say something to you.
你保护并养大了我们的孩子
You have protected and brought up our children.
即便是我抛弃了你的时候
Even when I abandoned you...
你也未曾怀恨在心 意图报复
you were never spiteful or vengeful.
你一直都忠于我的母亲
You were always loyal to my mother.
你从未为自己谋利
You never sought anything for yourself.
我爱拉葛莎
I love Lagertha.
她是我的全部 一直都是
She has always been everything to me.
我知道她还活着 总有一天会回来
I know that she is still alive and will return some day.
她总有办法活下来
She's a survivor,
像你一样
like you.
我爱我们的孩子
I love our children...
我也永远会让他们为你骄傲
and I will always make them proud of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
诸位大人
My Lords.
你们应当都听说了
You will all have heard the news
国王病倒的消息
of the King's collapse,
这也是我要同你们说话的原因
and that's why I wanted to talk to you.
我向你们保证 阿尔弗雷德会康复的
To reassure you that Alfred will recover.
-他生什么病了 -是啊
- What is wrong with him? - Yes.
还查不出来
No one really knows.
可他很虚弱
Then he is weak.
-我们要知道真♥相♥ -出什么事了
- We need to know the truth. - What's going on?
我的母亲说得对
My mother is right.
阿尔弗雷德之前也病倒过
Alfred has suffered these attacks before
但都挺过来了
and has always survived.
你们要怀有信念
You must have faith.
作为一个国王总是生病
A king who is always sick.
这算哪门子国王
What kind of a king is that?
我们经受不起病怏怏的国王
We cannot afford a sick king!
埃塞尔雷德很受欢迎
Aethelred is very popular.
是啊
Yes.
你可以相信我 你相信我吗
You can trust me. Do you trust me?
我还曾希望他不要这么受欢迎
I had somehow hoped he would not be quite so popular.
-还有教堂呢 -也是如此
- And the church? - Yes.
谢谢您
Thank you.
你对那些人说了什么...
What is it that you say to these men...
让他们为你的哥哥祈祷康复之外还有什么
except that they should pray for your brother's recovery?
我告诉他们我想说的话
I say to them what I have a mind to say.
别插手进来 母亲
Don't interfere, Mother!
去煮点臭烘烘的琉璃苣
Now go and pick some stinking borage
给我可怜的弟弟治病吧
to heal my poor brother.
你的弟弟好可怜
Your poor brother.
是啊
Yes.
如果他死了 你会做国王吗
If he died, would you be king?
会的
Yes.
那我希望他会死
Then I hope he dies.
是比约恩 就是他
It's Bjorn! It is!
比约恩·艾恩赛德
Bjorn Ironside.
-兄弟 -马格纳斯
- Brother! - Magnus.
比约恩·艾恩赛德
Bjorn Ironside.
来 快过来
Well, come, come! Come.
比约恩·艾恩赛德
Bjorn Ironside,
很高兴见到你
how happy I am to see you.
还有格尼黑尔德
And Gunnhild.
看样子命运
It seems that fate has,
又最终让我们相聚了
after all, brought us back together again.
谁能想到诸神究竟为我们安排了什么
Who knew what the gods had in store for us?
是啊
Yes.
谁知道呢
Who knew.
这我一点都不在乎
I don't care about any of that.
只在乎我又找到我的兄弟比约恩了
I only care that I've found my brother Bjorn.
在乎我是个维京人
That I am Viking.
还有我们应该进攻卡特加特...
And that we shall attack Kattegat...
一起出击
All together!
说吧 弟弟怎么样了
So tell me, how is my brother?
情况还是没有好转
There is no change in his condition.
我都怀疑他能不能听见我们
I don't know if he even hears us.
我调了一点药
I made some potions
给他减轻一些痛苦
to try to relieve his suffering,
就像之前一样
as I did before.
你是位了不起的母亲
You are a wonderful mother.
对阿尔弗雷德和我都是
To Alfred, and to me.
至少我知道你很在乎你的弟弟
At least I know you care about your brother.
我当然在乎
Why wouldn't I?
简直太可怕了
It's just so terrible
贵族竟然开始谋划背叛他...
how the nobles begin to conspire against him...
就在他病倒之后
as soon as he's sick!
他们不是真正的基♥督♥徒
They're not real Christians.
他们...
They...
他们的灵魂里没有悲悯
They have no charity in their souls.
他们只是想除掉他
They simply want to get rid of him.
这倒是
It's true.
不过你也要理解他们的担忧
And yet, you must understand their fear.
不仅是担忧自己
Not only for themselves,
也为韦塞克斯和英格兰担忧
but for Wessex and England.
当然了
Of course.
我能理解
I understand.
不过同样...
But surely...
他们也能认清阿尔弗雷德才是真正的希望
Surely they can see that Alfred is their best chance.
如果他们真的在乎韦塞克斯
If they care about Wessex
或是英格兰
and England,
他们就一定在乎阿尔弗雷德
then they must care about Alfred!
你... 你做了什么
What... What have you done?
我从未相信
I don't believe
你曾把你的哥哥视为国王过
that you have ever accepted your brother as king.
你今后也一定不会
I don't think you ever would.
你会永远成为他的威胁
You would always be a danger to him.
那你就给我下毒吗
So you've poisoned me?
你算什么母亲
What kind of mother are you?
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表