剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
That we would change.
欢迎您 陛下
Welcome, sire.
欢迎
Welcome.
我不能进去
I cannot go inside.
我也不能
No. Nor I.
他们信奉伪神
They worship a false god.
你想聊聊吗
Do you want to talk?
我已经失去了我的父亲
I have lost my father.
现在又失去了母亲
And now my mother.
但这是我父亲的梦想之地
And yet here is my father's dream.
就是这里
Right here.
这就是所有他希望我们得到的
Everything he ever wanted for us.
多么的奇怪啊
How strange.
没事了
It's all right.
一切都会好起来
Everything will be all right.
一切都会
Everything.
让开 把广场清空
Make way! Clear the square!
让开 站到一边去 别挡路
Clear the way! Stand aside! Out of the way!
夫人
My Lady.
是国王
It's the King.
去把医生找来
Go and fetch the physicians.
是 夫人
Yes, my Lady.
所有人都退下
All of you, leave.
-是 夫人 -夫人
- Yes, my Lady. - My Lady.
艾尔维斯 这已经不是第一次
Elsewith, this is not the first time
阿尔弗雷德像这样被击倒了
Alfred been struck down like this.
以前也发生过
It's happened before.
我们能做些什么
What can we do?
我们能做的不多
Well, there is very little we can do.
我倒是希望能做些什么
I wish there were.
至少我能去找点
At least I can find the ingredients
热敷的药膏
for some hot salves.
你是不是...
Are you...
是的
Yes.
我想我怀孕了
I think I am with child.
艾尔维斯 你必须保住这个孩子
Elsewith, you must not lose this child.
我们有许多事要指望这个未出世的孩子
So much depends upon this unborn child.
可能英格兰的未来就靠他了
Perhaps the future of England.
我可怜的哥哥
My poor brother.
他必须活下来
He has to live.
其他一切都不重要
Nothing else matters.
一切皆归于一体 唯有它永恒存在
Everything is One. And only the One is.
生命如桥 勿在其上盖屋
Life is a bridge, build no house upon it.
生命如河 勿依附河岸
It's a river, but don't cling to its banks.
人生如旅
You're on a journey.
都是这个古怪的老男人告诉你的
This weird old man told you all that?
还有很多我已经忘了
And many other things I've already forgotten.
可能都是玩笑话
Perhaps it's all a joke.
弗洛基会这样说
Floki would have said so.
这是什么意思 去哪里的旅程
What does it mean? A journey to where?
他告诉我我可以去找他聊聊
He told me I can go talk to him again.
他会启示我
That he would enlighten me.
但现在...
But for now...
我们还是做♥爱♥吧
let's just have sex.
谢谢
Thank you.
那是奥拉夫国王的信使
That was an emissary from King Olaf the Stout.
我邀请了奥拉夫加入我们的军队
I've invited Olaf to join our army.
你打算什么时候起航去约克
So when do you plan to sail to York?
我们应该等到春天去
We should wait until the spring.
在我的圣婴出生之后
And after the birth of my divine child.
为什么一脸愤世嫉俗 亲爱的弟弟
Why so cynical, dear brother, huh?
愤世嫉俗会腐蚀你的头脑 弟弟
Cynicism poisons your mind, Brother.
最终你会看不到任何美好的东西
Eventually, you can't see the good in anyone, or anything.
你不觉得芙蕾迪丝现在越来越像芙蕾雅了吗
Can't you see that Freydis now looks more like Freya,
生育女神
the goddess of fertility.
不像吗
No?
我觉得你现在很矛盾 维塞克
It seems to me that you are conflicted, Hvitserk.
你叛逃出走来到我身边
You jumped ship to be with me,
是因为你以为这是众神的安排
because you thought the gods planned it.
但之后我所说所做的每一件事都令你不快
But then everything I say or do makes you unhappy
你真希望从没有叛逃来找我
as if you never meant to jump ship at all.
我内心没有矛盾
There is no contradiction.
当然有矛盾了
Of course there's a contradiction.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
没有矛盾
There's no contradiction
因为有可能一切都是大局的一部分
because it's possible that everything is part of the One.
什么
What?
你胡说什么呢
You're talking rubbish!
我经常想 你是不是有点发疯
You know, I've often wondered whether you weren't a little crazy.
我发疯
I'm crazy?
就像玛格丽特一样
Just like Margrethe.
你也知道她什么下场
You know what happened to her.
我们应该安排一场祭祀
We should have arranged a sacrifice.
我们应该供奉众神
We should have made an offering to the gods
以平息他们的怒火
to appease their anger
并乞求他们赐福这片新土地
and ask for their blessing for this new land.
你觉得众神发怒了
You think the gods are angry?
他们当然会发怒
Of course they are.
乌比公开宣布背弃了他们
Ubbe renounced them in public!
现在乌比和托尔薇在脖子上挂上了
And now Ubbe and Torvi wear the cross of the Christian God
基♥督♥教之神的十字架
around their necks.
我得为我自己做点什么
I have to do something for myself.
我不属于这里
I don't belong here.
做什么
Do what?
我想从伊瓦尔手中夺回卡德加特
I want to take Kattegat back from Ivar.
怎么夺
How?
你没有军队
You have no army.
但哈拉尔国王有
But King Harald has.
我会说服他与我一同攻打卡德加特
I'll persuade him to attack Kattegat with me.
我记得我丈夫对我说过这么一句话
I remember something my husband told me.
他说哈拉尔国王在攻打韦塞克斯之后
He said that King Harald had told him that,
曾告诉他
after their attack on Wessex,
他们都将再回来 一同攻打卡德加特
they would both return and attack Kattegat together.
那么他会听我的话的
Then he will listen to me.
有可能 但他也可能杀了你
That or he will just kill you.
他们杀了你的儿子 又杀了你女儿
They killed your son and they killed your daughter.
现在却有人要求我们救这些人
Now we're being asked to save these people.
我要让你来做这个决定 凯迪尔
I'm going to leave the decision to you, Kjetill.
你知道我的 弗洛基
You know me, Floki.
你知道没有希望 我就没法活下去
You know I cannot live without hope.
我必须要有希望
I must have hope
有关我家人未来的希望
for the future of my family.
所以
So...
所以你是说我们应该尽力救他们
So you're saying that we should try to save them.
是
Yes.
如果海尔吉说他父亲已改过
If Helgi says his father has changed,
那我会信他
then I believe him.
我会独自撑过这严冬
And I will go through this blasted winter myself.
如果有必要 我会把埃温德背回家来
And if necessary, I will carry Eyvind home on my own back.
海尔吉
Helgi!
救我
Help me.
快走
Move!
我已下定决心 乌比
I have made up my mind, Ubbe.
为了我的母亲 也为了我自己
For the sake of my mother, and for my own sake,
我要尽力夺回卡德加特
I need to try to regain Kattegat.
我们需要你
We need you here.
攻势将会一波接着一波 你也知道
There will be more attacks, and you know it.
你得保卫拉格纳的梦想
You have to defend Ragnar's dream.
我们都在尽力保卫拉格纳的梦想
We are all trying to defend Ragnar's dream,
但或许我们有些人决定要用不同的方法
but perhaps some of us choose to do it differently.
我理解你所做的事
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表