剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表
和福格蒂一起在车里的死命实习警员
In that car with Fogerty were four police probationers
ns 名字是迪恩菲奥娜丽兹和拉姆
going by the names of Dean, Fiona, Liz and Ram.
- 进
Come..
a
我是西杜总督察请坐
Ah, DCI Sidhu. Please, have a seat.
露西-梅耶斯
So, Lucy Myers...
我和露西谈过了她说
I've spoken to Lucy and she says
你把手放在她腰上
that you put your arm around her waist,
说了一些下流的话拍了她的臀部
made a number of lewd comments, patted her behind,
令她感到十分不适
and generally made her feel uncomfortable.
没有的事儿
Didn't happen.
好吧我必须说我确实看到你…
Right. Well, I have to say, I did see you...
看到我什么?和别人相谈甚欢?不违法对吗?
Saw me, what? Enjoying someone's company? Not illegal, isit?
是可是…
No, but there's..
就算有什么也是她想跟我调情
If anything, she was the who flirted with me.
那边是.
Well, that is not....
咱就别兜圈子了长官她想怎么着?
Can we cut to the chase, Sir, what's she gonna do?
她还没决定
She's not decided yet.
但她可能会提出正式投诉?
But she might make a formal complaint?
有可能是的她还在考虑
She might, yes, she's still thinking about it.
但你还没到"职业操守准则"那一步?
But you haven't gone to Professional Standards yet?
对还没
No, not yet.
我想咱们都清楚这究竟是怎么回事
Well, I think we both know what this is really about.
是吗?
Do we?
就是种族歧视
It's racially motivated.
你这话打哪儿说起?
Where do you get that from?
她和巴基佬调情撩拨巴基佬
She flirted with the Paki, she came on to thę Paki,
可巴基佬拒绝了她她可不高兴了
but the Paki turned her down,and she didn't like it.
慢着
Hang on...
所以我建议你再找她谈谈长官
So I suggest you have another word with her, Sir, -
一
劝她不要再得寸进尺了
to discourage her from taking this forward,
不然我和BPA
otherwise I and the BPA
就他妈让你俩体会一下末日审判的滋味儿
will bring Arma-fucking-geddon down on the pair of you.
这个你想我放在哪里拜尔敦太太?
Where did you want me to put these, Mrs Baildon?
丽兹今早送来的母亲节礼物
Liz dropped them in this morning, for Mother's Day.
垃圾桶
The bin.
什么?
I'm sorry?
如果她觉得我就值加油站一束-天就谢的花
If she thinks I'm only worth a-day-late petrol station flowers,
拿我宁可她不费这个心
then I'd really rather she didn't bother.
你以为她是个正派人是吧尤金娜?
Oh, you think butter wouldn't melt, don't you, Eugenia?
我可以给你讲讲我们家伊丽莎白
Well, I could tell you a thing or two about our Elizabeth
能把你头发都气白了
that would make your hair turn grey.
我们听说你跟人过招来着?
You've been in the wars, we hear?
好像我能打赢似的
Like I was going to win that one!
真心感谢你没有取消今天的日程
Well, genuinely, thank you for not cancelling today,
我们都很感激
we all appreciate it.
别客气
You're welcome.
我知道把大家聚到一起有多不容易
I know how hard it is to get everyone in the same room.
我们直接开始吧?
Is it OKifwe dive straight in?
当然好的
Of course. Yes. Erm...
那
So...
我想呢伊丽莎白不如我们就先
I wonder, then, if we could start, Elizabeth,
听你讲一讲从过去到现在你的职业故事?
by you giving us a potted history, as it were, of your career to date?
了解一下你的背景也会有所帮助
Just be useful to hear a bit about, well, where you've come from.
没问题
Absolutely.
好.
Well..
我想可以说当我父母得知
I think it's fair to say that when I told my parents
我想成为一名警♥察♥时
wanted to be a police officer,
他们真是气到不行
they could not have been less pleased.
我完成了巴利尔学院的古典文学学位
'd just completed a classics degree at Balliol,
所以这并不是他们期望中我的人生发展
so it wasn't quite what they were expecting me to do next.
在沃尔索尔当了三年的警员
...working as a constable in Walsall for three years
真是让我大开眼界
was a total eye-opener for me.
我出身优越
I'd come from a privileged background...
我很想改进公众对我们的认知
... would love to improve the public's perception of who we are.
我希望他们看到制♥服♥以外的我们
would love them to see past the'uniform.
我几乎认为我们其实成为了敌人
...l amost think somehow.we've become the enemy...
我的职责之一就是让同僚们
...part of my job is to make my fellow officers
为自己的工作感到骄傲
feel proud to do what they do.
因为我真觉得他们应该感到自豪非常自豪
Because I genuinely thinkthey should feel proud, fhugely so.
拿着并非最丰厚的薪水
For not the biggest salary in the world,
他们每天都在用生命冒险
they risk their lives on a daily basis.
每天都奔向危险
They walk toward danger on a daily basis.
他们保护服务帮助英国公众每天如此
They protect and serve and help the British public, on a daily basis.
我认为这是相当了不起的
Now, I think that's pretty damn impressive-and
我想我工作的重点之一就是提醒英国民众记住这一点
I think it's a key part of my job to remind the British public of that.
有必要的话就变成日常
On a daily basis, if needs be.
谢谢你伊丽莎白真是令人印象深刻
Well, thank you, Elizabeth, that was most impressive.
谢谢
Thank you
杰罗姆
Jerome?
卡西-斯图尔特很高兴见到你
Cassie Stuart. Nice to meet you.
我今天通了三个厕所所以我建议你还是别了
l've unblocked three toilets today, so I wouldn't, if l were you.
进来吧
Come on in.
显然我从没见过他也没见过我爷爷奶奶
l obviously never met him, nor did I meet my grandparents,
因为他们的生活很糜烂
cos they led pretty chaotic lives.
酗酒吸毒各种烂玩意儿
Drink and drugs and all that sort of crap.
他女朋友我妈也有类似问题在我7岁时就死了
His girlfriend, my mum, had similar problems and died when I was seven,
我基本是在福利院长大的所以…
which meant I was mainly raised in care, so...
我对他真是…
..ljust don't feel any....
没有那么深的感情
serious emotional connection to him.
Of course.
当然 我也有妻子和孩子
I also have a wife and a little one of my own and..
他的人生很错乱悲剧
His life was just so messed up and tragic and...
航脏我只是不希望有任何…
...dirty.just don't want any of that, kind of,
影响到我现在的家庭
infecting my family now.
能理解吗?
Does that make any sense?
当然
Absolutely.
如果需要我给你DNA样本帮忙确认他
I mean, if you need me to give you a DNA swab, to help identify him,
我很愿意帮忙但也就是这样了
I'm more than happy to do that, but that's about it, really.
不我完全理解的
No, I completely understand.
感谢你愿意提供DNA真的能帮到我们
And thank you for that, the DNA thing, that would be-very useful.
我无礼地问你一个问题好吗?
I am gonna be cheeky and ask one question, if l may?
说吧
Go on.
我们的档案记录你父亲失踪当时
So, our files say that at the time of his disappearance,
他是跟他哥哥克里夫一起生活
your father was living with his older brother, Clive,
在北伦敦的一个非法居住地
in a squat in north London.
我们认为克里夫是最后一个认识他
And we believe Clive was the last person who actually knew him,
见到他活着的人所以想找他谈谈
to see him alive, so we'd love to speak to him.
不知道你是否有什么联♥系♥方式?
And we just wondered if you had any contact details?
或是你是否知道他还活着吗?
Or even if you knew if he was still alive?
克里夫其实有给我寄圣诞卡片一直到…
Clive actually used to send me Christmas cards up until about...
大概四五年前?
four, five years ago?
我想我有放在哪里上面或许有地址
think I kept them somewhere. They might have an address on them.
我回家找找看
"Ill have a look at home, see what l can find.
那我太感谢了谢谢你
I'd really appreciate it. Thank you.
那你打算怎么办?
So, what are you gonna do?
女人还是孩子?
About the woman or the baby?
都是或是其中一个?
Both? Either?
那个女人我就等着看她想怎么着
The woman, I'll wait and see what she does.
如果她敢闹大我他妈就毁了她
If she makes it formal, 'll fucking destroy her.
这次你就没有考虑过或许
And you haven't considered, this time, maybe just.
跟她谈谈?要不道个歉?
speaking to her? Maybe apologising?
为什么因为生错了肤色?
For what, being the wrong colour?
你确定是因为肤色吗?
And you're 100% sure this is about colour?
就不能是两个喝醉的人闹了点误会?
it couldn'tjust be two pissed people getting it slightly wrong?
不是
Mm-mm, no.
伙计
Mate...
巴尔
Bal...
相信我等你和我一样忍♥了30年
Trust me.When you've had 30 years of what I have,
30年来听着街头小店和甘地的无聊笑话
30 years of shit jokes about corner shops and Gandhi,
每次升值都要比别人加倍拼命
剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表