剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表
to having to fight twice as hard for every promotion,
躲过无数次想要把我赶走的企图
of having to fend off a million attempts to basically get rid of me,
那你就知道是什么滋味儿了一直以来都是怎么回事
then you'll know what it's about, what it's always about.
我真佩服你真的
Well, l admire you, I do,
因为你是如何做到这么多年来都满肚子怒火
cos how you have managed to remain so pissed off, for so many years...
很简单兄弟
Oh, it's easy, bruv.
我只要看看你和老爸想着我永远都不要过这种日子
I just look at you and dad and think I never wanna end up like that.
什么快乐吗?
What, happy?
接受 不公的对待只因为..
Accepting... of things that aren't right, just cos,
"向来如此"
"That's the way it's always been."
这个世界不反抗就什么都得不到伙计
You don't get anywhere in this world without fighting, mate.
如果这过程中我惹怒了别人很好
And if l piss people off along the way, good,
那我做得很对
I'm doing something right.
那你可是干了不少
You've done a lot right, then.
顺便告诉你我快乐很快乐
And by the way, I am happy. Very.
我希望如此真的
Well, hope so, I do.
因为你给人的印象就是一把年纪
Cos you give a very good impression of being a bloke
依然想要证明自己
who's still trying to prove something.
挺遗憾的因为我们从来都是以你为荣
Which is a shame, cos all we've ever been is dead proud of you.
是啊或许哪天去告诉老爸吧
Hm, well, maybe tell the old man that one day.
兄弟你和他远比你想的要相似
Mate, you and him are more similar than you think.
拜托天啊别
Please, God, no.
他想要的和你一样兄弟一点尊重
He just wants the same as you, bro, a little respect.
赶紧回家和老婆谈谈吧那可重要多了
Now, go home and talk to your wife, that is so much more important.
我爱你伙计
love you, man.
爱你
I love you.
我想改动一下
I want to change it.
好没问题
Right. It's fine.
改成什么?
To what?
我想把房♥子一半给珍妮
want my half of the house to go to Jenny.
你记得你总说想要给孩子们吗?
So,u remember you always said you wanted that to go to the kids...
请别一副高人一等的样子卡西
Please don't patronise me, Cass.
我没有我只是…
I'm not, l'm just...
我记得很清楚
I remember perfectly well
好
Fine.
可男孩子都被宠坏了你自己也说过
But the boys are spoilt, you said so yourself.
我有吗?
Did I?
他们得凭本事赚钱
They need to earn their own money.
他们需要走出去找工作
They need to go out there and get themselves a job,
而给他们一大笔钱.
and giving them a great big lump sum in the.
根本不是这样的爸爸
It was never gonna work like that, Dad.
你的遗嘱里说你死后
Your will says that, in the event of your death.
你的资产都留在房♥子里直到我卖♥♥掉
..your equity stayed in the house till I sell,
然后就转为信托基金到35岁再给他们
and then, uh, it goes into a trust for them until they're 35.
恰恰是因为…你我都不认为
Precisely because... neither of us thought
年纪轻轻就得到一笔巨款对他们并没好处
it was good for them to get a lump sum too young.
我们.
We...
我们非常仔细地研究过
We worked it all through very carefully,
就在你确诊后如果你记得的话
as soon as you were diagnosed, if you remember.
当然这是你的选择只是.
Of course it's your choice, I'm just...
我不知道是什么让你改了主意
...'m not sure what's made you change your mind.
再倒杯茶吗?
Anyone need another cuppa?
alu
你在暗示什么?
What are you implying?
m iaim nl
ntr
没什么就是一个简单的问题
Nothing. It's a completely genuine question.
nsl
你知道他有什么打算吗?
Do you know what he's planning to do?
不我不知道
No, I have no idea.
我们还没聊过这是他的遗嘱他自己的事
We haven't discussed it.lt's his will, it's entirely his business.
你不认为应该聊一下吗鉴于他的病情?
And don't you think you should discuss it, given his condition?
或许吧但恐怕我真这么做你就该有话说了
Maybe. But I suspèct you'd have something to say about it if I did,
这也不是我想要的卡西爱上一个将死之人
This isn't what I wanted, Cassie. To fall in love with a dying man.
但我就爱了就是这么个情况
But I did. We are where we are.
我没有其他企图
I have no other agenda here.
他一下子就睡着了
He went out like a light.
你今天怎么样?
So, how was your day?
估计周三有问题吗?
How are we for Wednesday?
有没有什么实质性的结果?
You getting any real work done?
募捐活动感觉比进口空调系统要现实多了
Fundraising feels a lot realer than importing air con systems.
我们达到目标了?
Are we on target?
我想是的
think so.
可能还会超过 真的吗?
We might even exceed it. Serious?
我想我们有希望达到110
I think we're in with a shout of raising 110.
那我的感知健身区有门儿了?是不是?
So, do I get my sensory zone? Do !?
我们还要看啊还剩两桌要卖♥♥出去呢
We'll see. Still got two tables left to sell.
你太厉害了
You are such a star.
我不知道你是怎么做到的真的
I don't know how you do it, honestly.
明天我打几个电♥话♥推销一下那两桌
And let ME make some phone calls tomorrow about those two tables.
我可以找找老劳埃德 好主意
I can try the old Lloyds mob. That's a good idea.
噢我一直想说.
Oh, I meant to say...
明天一早要跑一趟法国
Gotta nip over to France in the morning, first thing.
有个潜在新客户
A possible new client.
进一出的活儿下午应该就回来了
In-and-outjob, so l'll be back late afternoon.
亲爱的? 没问题宝贝
Love? Oh, no worries, babe.
你想一起玩吗爸爸?
Do you wanna play, Dad?
抱歉孩子一堆邮件要回复
Sorry, mate, million emails to answer.
看来你又只能跟我玩了这次呢
Looks like you've got me again, and I'm gonna...
我要把你打得落花流水
...whop your sorry ass this time.
是啊是啊
Yeah, right.
或许带他出去喝啤酒
Maybe take him out for a beer,
打探一下她到底有没有操纵他
try and get a sense of whether she is manipulating him or not.
我觉得这真不是个好主意
I think that's a really bad idea.
为什么?
Why?
我是说带他出去喝酒这挺好
I mean, take him out for a beer cos it's a nice thing to do,
可我绝对不会跟他打探什么的
but I would absolutely not start probing him about stuff.
不然我们还能怎么知道? 或许就是不能呢
How else can we know?Well, maybe you can't.
或许你就 .顺着走
Maybe you just... have to let it run
看最后 最后结果如何
and see how it.. See how it plays out.
她和他认识都不到18个月约翰
She's known him less than 18 months, John.
他要是脑子清醒绝对不可能这么做的
There's no WAY he'd do this if he was in his right mind.
是啊我明白但是
Yeah, I get all that, but....
就是觉得不应该
Well, itjust fels wrong to me.
谢谢
Thanks.
带他出去喝啤酒他愿意的
Take him out for a beer, he'd like that.
伙计
Mate.
再来一杯谢谢
Another one in there, please, mate.
别太晚睡亲爱的
Don't be long, love.
私人号♥码
你好?
Hello?
怎么样啊?
How did it go?
妈妈!
Mum!
对
Yes,
我把号♥码屏蔽了因为我知道你不会接我电♥话♥
I blocked my number cos I knew you wouldn't answer otherwise.
真行
Bit weird,
你间的什么?
How dia what go?
别不好意思啊伊丽莎白你的工作面试
Don't be coy, Elizabeth. Your job interview.
噢你以为我不知道啊?
Oh, did you think didn't know?
不好意思上礼拜听到你讲电♥话♥了
I'm sorry, I overheardsyou on the phone last week.
挺顺利的
It went fine.
很好因为我必须说直奔最高职位
Good. Because I have to say, going for the top job...
我钦佩你的胆量
Well, I do admire your balls -
我是指眼下这种环境
under the circumstances, I mean.
真有种"正如你♥爸♥以前说的
"Balls of steel," as your father used to say,
"真有种"
"balls of steel."
好了晚安亲爱的
Anyway, night-night, sweetheart.
黑
Hey.
嘿我没有吵醒你吧?
Oh, hey, I didn't wake you, did 1?
没没有
No, no.
我刚收到一封邮件
Erm... lJjst got an email.
我被录用了
got that job.
约翰
Oh, John.
剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表