剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表
但不是这个人
But not this lad.
你完全不记得福格蒂先生在被拦停前
-上
And you have no recollection of Mr Fogerty stopping the car
曾经停过车?
at any point before he was pulled over?
没有但是我们都喝了酒
No. But,l mean,we'd all had a few,
所以我不能保证不过… 当然
so I can't swear,but... Sure.
所以结业后你只在警队里
So,you only actually stayed in the force a few weeks
待了几个星期迪恩
after passing out,Dean.
对
Yeah.
为什么呢?
And why was that?
不适合我
Just wasn't for me.
我很快意识到我不喜欢听人指挥
I mean,l quickly realised I didn't like taking orders,
所以并不理想
which is not ideal.
有道理
Fair enough.
我不知道自己能否胜任
I dunno that I'd have been particularly good at it.
感觉我没有那种头脑
Didn't feel I had the right sort of brain.
可能我不太喜欢团队合作吧
Guess I'm not much of a team player.
我想我更是个独行侠 真是可惜了
think lI'm more of a one-man band sort of bloke. That's a shame.
显然你是有领导才能的我看过你的办公室了
You obviously do have leadership skills. I saw your offices.
秘书也跟我说了昨晚你们在这里举办的活动
Your secretary was telling me about your event here last night.
是吗?
Was she?
或许你低估了自己呢
Maybe you underestimate yourself.
或许吧不可能知道了
Maybe. Never know.
那你有跟其他人保持联♥系♥吗
And did you stay in touch with any of them?
没没有不过是人生中几个礼拜而已
No. No,it was just a few weeks of my life.
当时的初级培训是29周
29,the initial training period was,back then.
是啊但是相比之下也是很短暂的了
Yeah,but in comparative terms,it's a very brief window.
事实上这算是我30年来
I mean,in fact, this is pretty much the first time
第一次听到他们的名字
I've heard any of their names in 30 years.
s 二 三
AECToN SENa
三三
ニー
打扰一下我是杰克-科利尔警官
Excuse me,mate. DC Jake Collier. Conte 4 small box 3 medilum b 2 large boxe 1 picture bor
能聊两句鸣
Can I have a quick word?
你念过圣彼得对吗?
You was at St Bede's,wasn't you?
是的
Yeah.
是啊你是当时的监督生
Yeah,you were a prefect,man. ate ao
是啊好久不见你好吗?
I was,yeah. Long time. How you doing?
兄弟你当年就一大混♥蛋♥
Bruv,you were a proper dickhead.
aitle ao wt
是吗?
Was I?
结果你当了警♥察♥
And you became a copper.
我♥操♥你为什么想要当警♥察♥啊?
Fuck's sake,man,why would you ever want to be a copper?
那以你的专业意见你觉得为什么有人会那么做?
So,why would someone do that,do you think,in your experience?
割掉尸体的手和脑袋?
Cut the hands and head off a body?
通常都是在抛尸前
Usuallyit's done just prior to disposal,
用来模糊身份
to obscure identification.
是啊那你觉得是怎样他就保存了起来福格蒂?
Right,and you reckon what,hejustbottled it,Fogerty?
我想是吧
I guess.
你永远都想不到一个人能干出什么来
You never know,do you,what someone's capable of.
是啊没错
No,you don't.
感谢你的配合巴顿先生
Thanks for your time,Mr Barton.
嗯很荣幸
Yeah,pleasure.
Save +1
New client 是查到了
Yeah,here he is. - -e
-
C LBDT
Save
罗伯特-福格蒂224G
Robert Fogerty,224G.
在这儿租了一个空间整整8年
Rented a space here for eight years.
是我我们得见个面
It's me. We need to meet.
亲爱的?
Love?
嘿过来
Hey,come here.
PN 丽兹?
Liz?
我是菲奥娜格雷森亨敦学院的
It's Fiona. Grayson,from Hendon.
你在干什么?你疯了吗?
What are you doing? Are you insane?
我们得谈谈
We need to speak.
明天11点
Tomorrow,11 o'clóck,
圣救世主公园桥边
St Saviour's Park,by the bridge.
穿帽衫别开车
Wear a hoodie,don't drive.
用现金买♥♥火车票
Pay for your train ticket in cash.
POLICE
他那个人狡猾敏感这或许能说明什么
He, was cagey and pricklyowhichimightindicate something.
但后来我查了一下他
but I then researched him,
发现他30年来都是这么狡猾敏感
turns out he's got a 30-year history of being cagey and prickly.
在工作上? 多次行为不当
At work? Multiple misconduct issues,
被指控利用毒品还有利用妓♥女♥
an allegation of using drugs,one of using prostitutes,
有一次还是伪造证据
another one of fabricating evidence,
很多低级手段
a load more low level stuff.
天啊他怎么还能任职?
Jesus,how's he still employed?
因为他全都打赢了每一次
Cos he fought and won them all. Every single one.
요2
他一直强调这些都是出于种族歧视
He's been very vocal about saying they were all racially motivated.
१ 요
那他对你的态度如何?
So what was he like with you?
还好直到他意识到我找他的原因
Fine,until he realised why I was there,
就立马赶我走了
then he pretty much kicked me out.
e2
我可能坚持了两分钟
I maybe lasted two minutes.
好吧哇噢
OK. Wow.
是啊哇噢迪恩-巴顿那边呢?
Yeah,wow. How was Dean Barton?
坦诚友好还.很讨人喜欢
Open and friendly,and... rather lovely,actually.
尽管我认为这都是因为他有个残疾儿子
Although am I just thinking that because he has a disabled son
并且做公益?
and he-does stuff forcharity?
就像吉米-萨维尔[英国性侵未成年的男主持人]
I give you Jimmy SavileExactly.
没错
à로
不过最根本的四个人我们都见过了
Bottom line,though,we've now seen all four of them.
我确实有目的你说的没错
So,l do have agendasyou're absolutely right.
尽管我试图告诉自己我没有
Much as I might try and téll myself I don't.
我们目前还没有掌握确凿证据
And we don't have any real,evidence of anything yet.
但直觉告诉我我们有发现
But my instinct tells me we're onto something.
在一般情况下
Under normal circumstances,
我会说你的直觉一向很准
I'd say that your instincts are always rock solid.
2但如你所说
6 But as you say,
眼下你有很多烦心事
you've got a lot ofthings going on for you at the moment.
A
我想我们得谨慎行事
just think we need to tread carefully.
不如我们睡一觉明早再谈吧?
Why don't we sleep on it.talk about it in the morning?
我今天搬去跟莎莉住了
I moved in with Sal today.
요2
或许我应该偶尔露个面
It might be a n idea if I turned up at some point.
我想这是个好主意 好
Oh,l think that might be a very good idea. OK.
晚安桑尼
Night,Sunny.
晚安头儿
Night,boss.
e
头儿?
Boss?
我有一名目击者可以百分百证实当时有人追沃什
I have a witness who can 100% confirm that Walsh was being chased.
被谁?
Вy?
他看到有两个男人在追他
He saw two men running after him,
其中一个还在喊他的名字
one of whom actually called out his name.
有一个人知道他的名字?
One of them knew his name?
是的
Yep.
那有任何外形描述吗?
Any description of the men?
名亚裔一个特别高
One Asian,one unusually tall.
这样一来案情彻底不同了
So,a chase changes everything.
有人追就说明最起码
A chase suggests,at the very least,
他会被杀在某种程度是受到了刺♥激♥
that his murder was in some way provoked.
杰克?
Jake?
我找到他的其他部分了
've found the rest of him.
剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表