剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表
向我们挚爱的卡西道别
in our different ways,goodbye to our beloved Cass.
我没有立场去评价她这位母亲女儿
It's not my place to talk about her as a mum,or as a daughter,
或是伴侣
or as a partner.
今天我要说的是她身为我的同僚
I'm here today to talk about her as my colleague.
身为一名警♥察♥
As a police officer.
在这方面我可以毫不犹豫地说
And on that front,l can say,without a scintilla of doubt,
她是我见过最优秀的
that she was the best I've ever met.
无论你是犯罪的受害者
And it didn't matter if you were a victim of crime
还是误入歧途都不重要
or had taken the wrong path yourself.
她都一视同仁
She treated you the same.
她的立场不是去评判而是寻求真♥相♥
Her place was not to judge,it was to pursue the truth,
她对每一个接触到的人
and she did that affording everyone she interacted with
都是同样的坦诚礼貌不偏不倚
the same honesty,good manners and unfailing fairness.
她的正直一部分是与生俱来
Some of that decency was innate,
部分是从别人身上学到的
some of it was learned from the people who taught her,
但毋庸置疑的…这是难能可贵的
but what it undoubtedly was... was precious and rare.
这是我们作为一个团体
And something that we,as an organisation
当然也是一个社会需要铭记的
indeed,as a society need to remember to value.
因为我们需要更多这样的人
Because we need more like them.
因为像卡西-斯图尔特这样的人非常了不起
Because people like Cass Stuart are extraordinary
所以我们可以感伤失去了我们所爱之人
So we can be sad that we've lost someone we adored
我们会每一天思念
and who we will miss every day
但我们也可以感激和她共度的时光
...but we can also be grateful for' the time we did have with her,
以及她带给我们的人生影响
and for the impact she had on all our lives
卡西-斯图尔特是我的同僚
Cass Stuart was my colleague...
她是我的良师
she was my/mentor..
我的益友
she was my friend.
我爱她
And Iloved her.
剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表