剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表
Morning. - Morning
你怎么对他们说的11
So, what did you say to them? 8
就是你和我说的你不想要大惊小怪
What you told me to, that you didn't want a fuss.
但也不至于这么平静吧
Yeah, more of a fuss than that.
刚才那样就像我出去买♥♥了杯茶回来似的
That was like I went out to get a cup of bleedin' tea
你还好吗
You OK?
3 POLIC
iiu 还好
Yeah.
只要低调做人桑尼
Just gonna keep my head down, Sunny.P N
做好本职工作不要过分投入
Do the job, not get too involved.
u 一什么都会过去的一肯定会的
-lt'll be fine. -It will
那么福格蒂的案子进展到哪了
So, Fogerty, where are we?
嗯我们利用网络有了些许收获
OK, erm, so we got one little tickle on the intel system,
从国家警♥察♥专用数据库拿到了1990年至今的酒驾犯罪记录
a PNC record for a drink drive conviction from 1990.
1990年马拉松改名那一年有意思
1990? Marathoń year, OK, interesting.
没错
Exactly.
POLA
记录上显示缩影胶片上可以查看到更多细节
Erm, it says there are further details on the microfiche,
所以已经递交了调取申请
so l've made an application to get them.
-很好一杰克在去家政公♥司♥的路上
Good. -Jake's on his way to the house clearance company,
去仔细检查他们带走后还没扔掉的物件
to go through everything they took and didn't dump.
象 OG
最重要的事情是
. And, most inportantly,
我们确信我们已经识别出受害者的身份了
we're pretty sure we've identified the victim.
我猜这位就是福格蒂先生了
Mr Fogerty, I presume.
这是婴儿的心跳在这儿-
And thats'tsheart, there.
天哪第一次感受到胎儿的心跳
God, you never get blase
总是让人那么激动是吧
about seeing their hearts for the first time, do you?
这是第几个孩子了
What number's this, then?
我第三个她第一个
It's my third, her first.
-恭喜呀-谢谢
Oh, congratulations. - Thank you.
-我第一天在这上班-我们要一起加油
My first day on this unit. - Well, we'll stick together.
他们说在你这能知道宝宝性别
And they said on your site you could tell us the sex?
是可以但恐怕现在还为时过早
We'can, but not this early, I'm afraid,
看看他脸上写满了迫不及待
Look at him, he's literally gonna explode with impatience.
-至少他的本意是好的-天那
Well,'at least he's in the right place. - God...
能再告诉我一些你的年纪吗宝宝他妈
Just remind me of your age again, Mum?
46岁
ourty-six.
为什么你要问她的年龄
why do yoù néed to know her age?
没事没事稍等一下
No, no, all good. Tell you what, just wait ten seconds
我去和同事说几句话
and I'm gonna have a quick word with my colleague.
是2 你为什么你需要
You... Why d'you need to...
最近都招不到人
Can't get the staff these days.
我们认为他的名字是马修·基兰·沃尔什
We think his name was Matthew Kieran Walsh,
大家都叫他麦特
otherwise known as Matt. o
他在24岁的时候失踪了
He was 24 years old when he disappeared,
当时还是个电工学徒
he was an apprentice electrician
这张照片是他当时的女朋友卡伦·钱伯斯
This was one of several photos given to the original investigation
在最初调查时提供的一些照片中的一张
by his girlfriend at the time, Karen Chambers.
如果把照片中的纹身和验尸报告上的纹身对比一下
If you compare the tattoo to the one from the autopsy,
你就会发现这个独特的蛇形图案
you can see this distinct snake design.
TE 这图案还挺特别的
It's pretty unique,
我在米尔沃尔相关的纹身网站上查找过了
l've been on Millwall tattoo websites
并未发现类似的图案
and l've not seen anything else like it
他什么时候失踪的
When did he go missing? aо
他最后出现的时间是1990年的3月30日
He was last seen on 30th March 199e
地点在西亨顿的科普斯菲尔德公园公园附近
near Copsefield Park, West Hendon,
离他家大约有一英里的距离
which is about a mile from where he lived, actually.
当时有什么好线索吗
And any good leads at the time?
-E 我还在研究原始的调查报告
l'm trying to locate the original files,
这些信息都来自失踪人口数据库
all that's from the misper database.
好的我们联♥系♥上他的亲属了吗
OK. And do we have any next of kin?
我们还在找亲属的最新联♥系♥方式
We're trying to find up-to-date contact details right now.
我马上下来
P'll come straight down.
现在还不算太晚
Well, it's not too late.
反正她也不喜欢
mean, she's gonna hate it anyway.
只要我们让她坐在你的朋友们旁边她就不会起什么大风浪
She'll be OK as long as we sit her next to your fiiends,
但是如果是我的朋友们的话她就会变得无比势利了
it's just mine she'll be unbearably snobby to.
我只想说我只想说
Al'om saying... All'm saying..
这是我们今生最幸福的一天了
..ls this is meant to be the happiest day of our life.
会是的
It will be.
我可不想让那臭婆娘给搞砸了
And ljust don't want that evil old cow to spoil anything
我必须得邀请她亲爱的她是我母亲
I have to invite her, babe, she's my mum.
她不会搞砸的
She won't spoil anything.
我保证我不会让她搞砸的
1 promise, I won't let her.
有时候你真是令人难以提摸伊丽莎白·拜尔顿
You're a mystery to me sometimes, Elizabeth Baildon.
换做是我几年前我就把她送去养老院了
I would've put her out to pasture years ago.
走吧按照礼物单去买♥♥礼物了
Come on. Present list.
-嘿一嘿
- Нey. - Hey.
翻到了这份资料还挺有意思的
This just came through, which is interesting...
福格蒂酒驾被查记录的首页
The front page of the Fogerty drink drive stop.
哦好的
Oh, yeah,
所以首先是酒驾被拦下的具体时间和地点
So, first of all, the time, date, and where he was stopped.
时间是1990年3月30日晚上11点37分在柯勒律治路上
11:37 at night, March 30th 1990, on Colebridge Road,
这离马修·沃尔什
which turns out to be less than a mile away
最后出现的地方还不到一英里
from the location of the last known siqhting of Matthew Walsh,
马修·沃尔什在唐尼路上就在科普斯菲尔德公园附近
which was walking down Townmead Road, near Copsefield Park,
当时是10点55分
at 10:55.
同一个晚上两个地方相距不到一英里
So, less than a mile away on exactly the same night.
所以这是个好消息不是吗
OK. So, this is good, no?
是的我想是个好消息
Yeah, I think so,
因为11点前沃尔什还被人发现是活生生的
cos here you've got Walsh, spotted alive and well just before 11,
然后沃尔什的尸体就出现在了别人家的屋子里
and then you've got the guy in whose house we find Walsh's body,
仅仅40分钟后就在路上车被拦下了
stopped in his car, just down the road, 40 minutes later.
所以我们可以合理地猜测沃尔什的尸体此时就在车里吗
With, we might reasonably presume, Walsh's body now in the car?
如果你是个赌徒的话 这种可能性很大
I think if you were a gambling man, that's a strong possibility.
没关系这些也都说得通
Now, that's all fine. That all fits.
当看到交♥警♥逮捕他时所做的记录我就有点想不通
What's curious is when you read the traffic officer's notes on the arrest.
那位交♥警♥的名字是什么
What was the cop's name?
艾伦·汉密尔顿如果你看到他在这写的东西
Alan Hamilton, so if you look at his nôtes there
你会注意到福格蒂被拦下的时候
you'll see that when Fogerty was pulled over...
リ 哇
Oh, wow.
车里还有其他四个人
There were four other people in the car with him
-你好是菲利克斯吗-是的
Hi, is that Felix? - 'Yup.
你好菲利克斯我是迪恩迪恩·巴顿
Hi, Felix, it's Dean. Dean Barton.
迪恩·巴顿哥们儿你好
Dean Barton, hey, mate,
很久没联♥系♥了谢谢你回我电♥话♥
long time. Thanks for getting back to me.'
客气了抱歉隔了这么久才给你回电♥话♥
Yeah, no problem, sorry it, er, took a while,
我怎么都找不到你的电♥话♥号♥码了
I couldn't find your number anywhere.
-没关系-所以有啥事吗
-'No worries.' - So, what's up?
是这样的这事很重要我需要你的帮助
Right, well, listen, Dean, bottom line, I need a favour."
是吗要我帮你做什么
Oh, yeah? What sort of favour?
我有一大批货物在运输上出了点问题
l've been let down by a massive shipment.
法国北部港市
还有同行许可这批货从加来运来
"With its passage, I mean, from Calais to here.
我希望你能帮我想想办法
'And I was wondering if you could possibly help me out.
你也知道我不会再做那种事了菲利克斯
Yeah, I don't do that any more, Felix. You know that.
已经有11年不做了
It's 11 years now.
我也没有可联♥系♥的人了
I don't have the contacts any more.
现在我只是个普通的商人
I'm just an ordinary businessman these days.
所以我不是你要找的人你另寻他人吧
So I'm not the guy. Erm, you need someone else.
我们谈的价钱是多少
mean, how much are we even talking about?
奇怪的是这件事我记得很清楚
Well, weirdly, I actually remember this incident remarkably well
好的
Oh, OK.
很好为什么
Good. Why?
因为这很奇怪
Well, cos it was so strange.
我之前从来没有碰见过这种事情
Nothing like this had ever happened to me before
之后也没有
or, indeed, ever happened again.
哇
Wow.
继续说
Go on.
和这上面写的一样这辆车超速了
So, as it says here, the car was speeding.
所以我们把它拦了下来
that's why we pulled it over
当司机福格蒂下车的时候
剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表