剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表
祝贺你真是太好了
Congratulations, that's... brilliant.
是啊谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
所以要做决定了因为如果我接受
So... that's, er, decision time, really, cos if I take it,
就意味着我们要在下边买♥♥♥房♥♥对吧?
it kind of means us buying down there, you know?
对
Right.
是啊
Yeah, er..
我们今晚谈好吗?
Can we talk tonight?
我得走了
n've gotta run.
嗯好啊好样的真的是好消息
Yeah, sure. And well done, that's... really good news.
早上好
Morning.
早安娜
Morning, Anna,
他在楼下吗?
Is he downstairs?
是的
Yes. ur
1小时后我去做血检
I'm doing a blood test in an hour.
嘿亲爱的
Oh, hey, love.
显然不管怎样你都没有想法
u obviously don't have an opinion one way or the other.
天啊抱歉我有当然有
Jesus, sorry. I do, of course I do.
我们.现在谈谈?喝杯咖啡
Should we, er, talk now? Grab a coffee and...?
过去24小时我都在找你拉姆
I've been trying to speak to you for the last 24 hours, Ram.
我知道真对不起工作临时出了点事
know, I'm really sorry. Something bad happened at work.
这不是借口
That is just not an excuse.
这要比你的工作重要太多了
This is so much more important than anything to do with work.
我很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
你说得没错我们现在谈谈好吗?
You're absolutely right, can we talk now?
不我不能错过血检我们今晚谈
No, I'm not missing the blood test. We'll talk tonight.
埃格里斯街谢谢
Rue de l'Eglise, s'il vous plait.
杰克?
Jake?
这是在哪儿找到的?
Oh, where were they?
这里面
In here.
是我眼花还是都无法辨认了?
Are my eyes just crap, or are they all illegible?
我看不出来肯定是湿了字都花了
I can't read them. Must've got wet and the writing's smudged,
知道咱们这些警♥察♥需要什么吗?
You know what we need, don't yą, us detectives?
我们真的很需要放大镜
What we actually need is a magnifying glass.
不过既然福尔摩斯先生不会来
But in the absence of Mr Holmes showing up...
我想实验室可以解决一下
...l reckon the lab could do summat with them.
早上好拉姆
Morning, Ram.
В..
So...
听着能做的我都做了我保证
Listen, ah, I did what I could, I promise you.
想办法说服她整件事就是个误会
Tried to convince her that this was a misunderstanding of some sort.
可她刚从家里打给我
But she's just called me from home
她说她太难过这星期都无法上班了
and she tells me she's too upset to come in for the rest of the week.
恐怕等她回来上班时就会提交
And I'm afraid she is going to be making a formal complaint
正式投诉
when she comes back.
两项警局局长嘉奖保罗
Two Chief Constable commendations, Paul.
这局里还有其他人得过两次吗?
Anyone else in this nick got two?
有多少拿到过一次啊?
How many have even got one?
我也说了…
Well, like I said...
抱歉但是我束手无策
I'm sorry, but, er, my hands are tied.
HENDON, LONDON 好吧是啊
OK, yeah.
HENDONLONDON长官等一下稍等
Um, hold on a sec. H-Hold on.
HENDONLONDON长官等一下稍等
Um, hold on a sec. H-Hold on.
儿子的DNA与马修-沃什有50%吻合
So, the son's DNA swab gives us a 50% match with Matthew Walsh.
媒体办公室想今天晚间新闻发一份声明
The press office want to put out a statement for the evening news.
不过我想你得先跟安德鲁说一声是吧?
I presume u need to speak to Andrews first, though, yeah?
k2
告诉他们没问题闹得越大越好
Tell them it's fine. Bigger the better.
今晚可以发谢谢
We're good to go out tonight. Thank you.
晚安头D
Night, Guv!
晚安先生
Night, Sir. /
Suname搜索姓名露西-梅耶斯
关键词犯罪记录已知来往关系 Middle Name(s)
好了都搞定了
There, it's all done.
车子停在你说的地方了
The van's parked where you said.
我现在要把这部手♥机♥扔掉别再打这个号♥码了
So, I'm throwing this phone away now, so don't try to call me on it.
事实上任何电♥话♥都不要打给我了
But, actually, don't try to call me on any phones.
我帮了你菲利克斯因为我们有交情
I did you a favour, Felix, because we go back.
但到此为止债还了为了避免有任何疑虑
But that's it, debt paid. Just for the avoidance of doubt...
如果你再提任何要求我一定让你后悔
...if you ask for one single thing more, I will make you regret it.
好我想我们走运了
OK, I think we might be in luck.
当年的初级培训只是6个月
So, the nitial training period back then was just over six months.
根据你们给我的细节是有一批学员
Working back from the details you've given me, there was an intake
1990年3月30日是他们的结业会操
that had their passing out parade on the 30th March 1990.
这些记录是在29个王作周前
And these are the records of all the probationers that
开始参加培训的实习警员档案
started the training approximately 29 working weeks before
也就是1989年9月4日
on September 4th 1989.
每班20人而6班890
20 in each class, and here in class 6/89C...
正是罗伯-福格蒂
is Rob Fogerty.
-批人当中只有一名亚裔警员拉姆吉特-西杜
There was only one Asian officer in that intake a Ramjeet Sidhu.
我查了一下
Who I have done checks on,
可以确认依然是一名现役警官
and who l can confirm is still a serving police officer.
在哪儿?
Where?
特威肯汉姆
Twickenham.
和你一样他也是总督察不过是扫黄组
Like yourself, he's a DCI, but he's with Vice.
继续说6/890
So, staying with 6/89C,
假设他们一同参加结业派对
on the assumption that, if they went to a passing out party together,
那很有可能是同组受训的
they were most likely to have trained in the same group,
我很快找到了另外几个这个是迪恩
I quickly found the others. So, here's your Dean.
迪恩-巴顿
A Dean Barton.
离开警队了
No longer serving.
事实上初级培训结束后不久他就离开了90年代中期
In fact, he actually left very soon after initial training, in mid-1990.
哇噢才过了几个月?
Wow, after just a few months?
确实相似的情况还有 菲奥娜-格雷森
Indeed, and similarly, in fact.. Fiona Grayson.
年半以后离开
Left after only a year and a half,
之前被分配到马里伯恩警局
having been posted to Marylebone nick.
从统计角度说这少见吗?
Statistically, is that unusual?
两名实习警员这么快离开?
To have two probies leave so soon?
司一个班确实少见
From one class, l'd say so.
最后是这个丽兹
And then, lastly, your Liz.
就是丽兹-拜尔敦
That's Liz Baildon.
就是那个丽兹-拜尔敦? 将要被任命为
THE Liz Baildon? About to be appointed
东英格利亚警局局长的那个
Chief Constable of East Anglia Police, by all accounts.
你查过没有其他叫丽兹的了?
And you've checked there were no other Lizzes on the course?
没有全部学员中只有42名女性
No. There were only 42 women across that whole intake.
没有其他叫丽兹贝丝伊丽莎白的
No other Lizzes, Beths, Elizas.
就是这个丽兹-拜尔敦
This IS Liz Baildon.
他们比我提前6个月结业
They passed out six months before me.
哇噢你一个都没遇到过吗?
Wow. You didn't cross paths with any of them?
没没有不过还是很奇怪
No, no. Still weird, though.
我们就照章办事桑尼
So, we do this by the book, Sunny.
不管他们现在在哪儿任何一个都一视同仁
Whatever they are now, any of them, they all get treated the same.
也没想过有别的法子头儿
Wouldn't have dreamt of doing it any other way, boss.
怎么?
What?
就是
Just...
只要咱这不是在算账就行
...as long as we're not trying to settle scores here.
你以为是和我的退休金有关?
You think this is about my pension?
我只是知道怀疑这四个人杀人
Ijust know the case for murder
证据都很薄弱
involving any of these four is paper-thin.
目前或许是但很快就不是了相信我
Right now, maybe, but it won't be, trust me.
我最不喜欢的说法
My least favourite expression.
好吧行
OK, fine.
是有…很小的一部分我想要惩罚某个人
There is... a small bit of me wants to punish someone.
安德鲁警♥察♥厅
Andrews, the Met.
操有时还是全世界但真是很小一部分桑尼
Fuck it, the world sometimes, but it really is a tiny bit, Sunny,
如果任何时候你看到这阻碍了我
and if you see it getting in the way at any point,
你就提醒我
you call me out on it.
那是因为什么?肯定是有什么的
So, what is this about? It's about something.
我也不知道就是觉得有时候你需要
I dunno, I just think, sometimes, you need a kind of
些把戏来帮你放下某件事就像是.
trick, to help you move on from something. A kindof.
耍耍花招
...sleight of hand.
或许我这儿是….如果我们处理好这个案子
And maybe mine's that, if we can do this right,
可以无视他们的身份照规矩走
if we can ignore who they are and do it by the book..
那或许所有问题都会消失
剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表