剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表
That's at our warehouse, waiting to get sorted. - OK.
你们进房♥子前没有他的亲戚来拿过东西吧
And no relatives took anything before you came in?
他没亲戚没遗嘱什么都没有
There were no relatives. No will, apparently, no nothing.
好的
OK
柯里尔警员需要仔细检查
So, DC Collier here will need to go through
你从这个房♥子里搬走的所有物品
everything that you removed from the house.
为什么
Why?
因为我们从冰箱里
Because the body that we
找到的尸体不全先生
found in this freezer, sir, was not whole
其余部分很可能在你保存的东西里
and you might be storing the rest of him.
什么
Eh?
总而言之就是我怎么样都不想回去
Bottom line, I know, unequivocally, I don't wanna go back.
我为这份工作倾尽自己所有
l've already given the job everything ! have.
那么还有一个选择就是放弃这笔钱
So, the only other option is giving up the money.
根据数目而言
And for what it's worth,
我们可以承担失去的风险
think we could absolutely manage without it.
如果只关乎你和我当然我觉得没问题
And if it was just you and me, yeah, I think we could.
但我不知道我父亲未来两年还会需要什么
But l've no idea what my dad might need in the next year or two.
所以我想
So I think...
我已经别无选择
l actually have no choice.
人生就
It's...
我是督察桑尼·卡恩
DI Sunny Khan. n00
10d 哦你好利安娜
Oh, hi, Leanne
最近怎么样嗯我也很好不错
How are you doing? Yeah, all good. Good.
有31个人身上纹了米尔沃尔的纹身
l've got 31 blokes here who chose to get a Millwall tatto.
31个
31.
人类的奇思幻想可真是从未让我失望啊
I will never cease to be amazed by the vagaries of human nature.
-没有明显死因-尸体残余部分没有查出来
So, no obvious cause of death. - 'Not with what I have.
也没有检测出任何毒物
Nothing from toxicology either,
所以如果说要想查出什么
which would suggest if there is anything to find,
那就得去找到缺失的头部
it's gonna be with the head.
所以我们需要完整的尸体-麻烦你了
So, we need the rest of him. -Please.
D -我再打给你-好的再见
11l call you. -'OK. Bye.
-我觉得他们已经享受到充分的权利了-是吗
Well, l think they're perfectly within their rights. - Really?
你看 他们希望也需要有人工作30年
Listen, they want and need people to stay for 30 years,
但是如果给某人开了工作刚满30年
so if they start making exceptions for someone
就退休的先例一刚满?
who's just had enough. Jjust had enough"?
第二天有人就过来说
..Tomorrow, some bloke comes along and says,
"哎呀基于这种情况我能提前六个月退休吗"
"Oh, well, in that case, can I finish six months earlier?"
我不是"刚满"我在休病假
I haven't "Just had enough," I've been off sick.
是吗这不就是个借口
Yeah, well, thiat's another bloody con.
-是个什么-卡斯
Another what?- Cass..
像你们这样的人就为了一件
mean, you lot, you take a day off if you break a... A thing...
-怎么形容来着一芝麻蒜皮
What's that at the end of my.-A fingernail..
为了点芝麻蒜皮的事情就请假
A fucking fingernail!
是谁在给你们付薪水是我们
And who pays for it, eh? Us
是我们这些傻乎乎的纳税人
Bloody muggins taxpayers.
是我们在付你的医疗费你的养老金
Your sickpay, your pensions.
老天爷要是能有你那么高的养老金让我赴死都没问题
Jesus Christ, I'd have died to have had a pension like you get.
这是我自己缴的30年的养老金
Which I have been paying into for 30 years.
是29年9个月你应该意识到的
29 years and nine months, I think you'll find.
我们该走了明天要早起
We should be heading, early start tomorrow.
卡斯
Cassie.
刚刚实在对不起他本意并非如此只是
Sorry about that, it's not him, it's....
我知道没事的我知道你比我更不容易
I know, it's fine, and I'm sure you have it much worse than me.
其实他和我在一起的时候也没这样
No, he seems OK with me
显然今晚实在不是一个好时机
And, listen, obviously, tonight wasn't the right time,
如果日后你有空的话
but when you get a moment,
我知道他会想要和你好好聊一聊他的遗嘱
I know he wants to talk to you about his will.
-他的遗嘱-他总是提起这件事这让他很有压力
His will? He keeps mentioning it, it's making him stressed,
不如日后我再联♥系♥你然后我们约一个时间
so how about I call you and we get a date in the diary?
没问题
Sure, whatever.
-晚安珍妮-拜
- Night, Jenny. - Bye.
在过去的11年里
And then each month is basically a montage of the photos
每个月都有我俩一些合影的合集
taken of us that month in the last 11 years.
莫斯你太贴心了谢谢你她一定超爱的
Molls, that is so lovely, thank you. She's gonna love that.
-小伙子听到了吗一什么
Did you hear that, matey? - What?
-你挑好母亲节要送给妈妈的礼物了吗-母亲节
Have you sorted something out for Mother's Day? -Mother's Day?
天哪萨姆我已经提醒你无数次了
Oh, my God, Sam, I have reminded you a thousand times.
好了大家快点我们要迟到了
OK, come on, guys, we're late.
o 你确定了吗
Well, ifyou're sure?
你知道我可以安排你去其他任何一个项目的
Cos there are any number of projects I could assign you to.
你的经验会显得十分宝贵并且
Your skills would be invaluable and...
不必了如果我必须呆在这里那我还是做老本行吧
No, if I have to be here, I might as well do what I do.
我会跟上福格蒂的案子
And I'm up to speed on the Fogerty case
如果可以的话我就直接加入这个案子了
so l'll start straight away on that if that's OK.
款方便企业管理和了解员工健康情况等的应用
当然可以那我让Occ Health安排一个回归时间表方便你加入
Sure. And I'll qet occ health to devise a structured return timetable, ease you in.
随便
Whatever.
公a 就三个月了卡斯
It's ónly three months, Cass.
即使提醒他们让他们觉得是被迫的
It's a good thing to remind them of,
-也是件好事一什么
even if it does feel forced. - Sorry?
星期天是母亲节
Sunday. Mother's Day.
哦对
Oh. Yeah
我每天都目睹那些混乱不堪的家庭
The messed up families I see on a daily basis..
也不知道我的父母怎么样了
And not having known my own parents.
应该让咱们的孩子意识到他们有多幸运
It's good to remind them just how lucky they are.
MAUSLL
工作顺利
Have a good day.
-早上好珀尔-早上好菲奥娜
- Morning, Pearl, - Morning, Fiona.
伊丽莎白你有空吗
Elizabeth? Do you have five minutes?
尤金尼亚其实我有点赶时间不过
l'm actually in a bit of a rush, Eugenia, but...
当然可以有什么事吗
Yeah, sure, what's up?
我在考虑离职
l'm thinking of leaving.
天
Gosh.
这样的话
Right, er...
很抱歉你做了这个决定我可以问一下为什么吗
I'm sorry to hear that. Do you mind if I ask why?
工作实在是太难了
The work is... hard.
-你母亲有点不好相处我想你是知道的-是的
Your mother can be difficult, I am sure you know this. -Yes.
但是这个工作真的很棒
ut it's a good job.
它很让我满意也让我感觉很值得我想
It's satisfying and worthwhile, I hope,
我也知道我很幸运
and I'm lucky, I know this.
但是我在为钱的事情苦恼
But I'm struggling with the money.
我已经在这工作三年了
l've been working here for three years,
我的每小时工资只涨了一镑
and my pay has only gone up by f1 an hour in that time.
这个涨幅是超过通货膨胀率的
Which is actually more than inflation
而且也远高于同种工作的现行工资
and more than the going rate for the job.
我知道
l'm sure.
我只能说我现在很难
All I can say is.. strugle.
我不是一个贪婪的人但是
I'm not greedy, but..
房♥租一直在涨暖气费也在涨
rent goes up, heating bills go up,
虽然我尽可能地延长我的工作时间但是
and I am working as many hours as I can possibly work, but...
我和我女儿活得很不容易
.Life is very hard for me and my daughter,
真的非常难
very hard.
我真的不想失去你
And I don't want to lose you.
或许我们这周末再讨论讨论这件事
Maybe we can speak at the end of the week?
太感谢了我不甚感激
Please, I would appreciate that very much,
那就这么说定了
OK, no problem.
谢谢您的倾听
And thank you for listening.
凯问题是反反复复的谎言
The problem is, Kai. the repeated lying.
对谁都没有好处
It benefits no-one.
也包括你
And certainly not you.
因为如果我们和最亲近的人说谎
Because if we lie to the people closest to us,
它会毁掉彼此的信任毫无疑问
it destroys trust, of course.
其次它会阻止别人来了解我们
But, also, it stops people knowing us.
或者说让别人无法理解我们
Or being able to understand us.
当你无法去理解一个人的时候
And if you can't understand someone...
我们又怎么会在他们无助的时候帮他们一把
..How can we ever begin to help them when they're struggling?
-早上好一早上好
Morning. - Morning.
-头儿好啊-早上好
Hi, boss. - Morning.
s 你好呀
Hiya
-早上好-早上好
剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表