剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表
好这就是我发现的
OK,so here's what I found out,then.
我发现呢事实上患有唐氏综合症的孩子并没有很大不同
I found out that,actually,a kid, with Down's is not so different.
可能会有生理上的健康问题
There might be some physical health things,
他们可能做一些事情比较费时间
they might take a little longer to do certain things,
可能还会遇到其他的挑战
there might be a few other challenges along the way,
但实际上生活可以基本正常的
but,actually,life can be pretty normal.
但是有个问题拉姆
But here's the thing,Ram.
基本正常不是我理想中的生活
Pretty normal's not what I dreamt of all my life.
基本正常并非我想要的
Pretty normal's not what I want.
我想要的是真实的正常
What I want is actual normal.
我想要的孩子是和其他孩子一样
I want a child that does all the boring,ordinary things
做各种无聊又平凡的事情而不是招来别人善意的微笑
that other kids do, not one who attracts well-meaning smiles and,
想着“他们这样已经很好了?"
"Haven't they done well,considering?"
我想要的孩子是青春期搞叛逆
I want a child that behaves appallingly when they're a teenager,
小小年纪就喝酒嗑药让我们担惊受怕
gets pissed too young and takes drugs and scares us
然后到20几岁又改邪归正
and then becomes nice again in their 20s.
我想要我们开始新的人生等他们18岁就离开家
I want another life for us,when they're 18 and they leave home.
我还想要抱孙子
want grandkids.
我很清楚说这些真是十恶不赦
And I am so aware this makes me sound absolutely appalling.
并没有
It doesn't make you sound appalling.
但我只是想和你坦白
But l'm just trying to be honest with you.
我想我没有好到可以走上这条路
I don't think I'm a good enough person to go on that journey.
说心里话
And,truthfully...
我想我会憎恨那种生活
I think I would resent that life.
我相信这是很正常的反应
And I'm sure that's a pretty normal reaction.
那你是吗?
Was it yours?
不是
No.
ѣ以...
So...
如果明天知道结果确定了他/她得了唐氏综合症
If we found out tomorrow,unequivocally, that he or she had Down's,
我还会要这个孩子
I'd wanna go ahead with the pregnancy.
当然归根结底这都要由你决定
I mean,in the end,l think it has to be your decision,
但如果是我那么是的我会选择继续
but if it was down to me,then,yeah,l would go ahead.
完全没有顾虑?
No doubts at all?
对没有
No,not really.
我只知道当医生说可能有问题
I just know that when the doctor said there was an issue,
我从没想过要结束
it never made me want to end it.
我想你必须要听从自己的直觉
I guess you'll have to go with your gut instincts.
我只知道我不愿终止一个生命
I just knew I hated the idea of stopping a life,
只是因为不符合最完美的预期
just because it wasn't the perceived idea of perfect.
再说了什么是他妈完美啊
I mean,what the fuck is perfect anyway?
任何东西都有裂缝的安娜这样光才能照进来啊
There's a crack in everything,Anna. That's how the light gets in.
ET 他们和你希望的一样慷慨吗?
And were they as generous as you hoped?
三 是的
Yeah,they were.
E 那太好了一真的是
Well,that's lovely. It was...
- E 十分乐观
It was life-affirming.
计划有变克莱尔
Change of plan,Claire.
我今早没有安排
I've got no appointments this morning,
所以我要去阿德勒克罗夫特帮他们收拾
so I'm gonna go to Aldercroft,help them -clean up.
要一两个小时
Be a couple of hours.
放心吧
No worries.
嗨我是卡西期图尔特总督察
Hi,DCI Cassie Stuart.
我是可汗督察毕肖朴街找西杜总督察
DI Khan,Bishop Street,looking for DCI Sidhu.
西杜
Sidhu.
下午好长官
Oh,good afternoon,sir.
我这儿有毕肖朴街警局来的一位警探
I've got a detective here from Bishop Street nick.
他想找你
He'd like to talk to you
和一起谋杀案调查有关
in connection with a murder investigation.
似乎是旧案
Historical,apparently.
-a能递把椅子给我吗?
Can you pass me one of those chairs?
杰克这里很棒好极了
Jack,over here. You are good' Very good.
巴顿先生?
Mr Barton?
你好
Hello.
总算找到你了
Tracked yoù down at last.
我是卡西-斯图尔特总督察
DCI Cassie Stuart.
我在调查一桩陈年谋杀案
I'm investigating an historic murder,
不知道你有时间简单聊几句吗?
and I wonder if you had time for a quick chat?
好
Er.. Yeah.
好可以杰克你过去找他们好吗?
Yeah,yeah. Jack,do you want to go over to them?
我马上就回来去找女孩子们
'Il be back in a minute. Go to the girls.
我一两分钟就回来了往那边走
I'll be back in a couple Of minutes. Straight through there.
早上好
Morning.
可汗督察
DI Khan.
ICE aonoa
s
--
谢谢
Thank you.
这肯定是头一次
So,this has to be a first.
什么? 我们两个[印度商]出现在同一栋楼里
What is? Two of us in the same building.
e 我♥操♥世界之大无奇不有啊
Fuck me. Wonders will never cease.
是啊确实
Ah,right,yes,indeed.
我们以前见过吗?感觉有见过呢
Have we met before? I feel like we've met before.
没我想没有
No,l don't think so.
on 或许是BPA聚会?看着你脸熟呢
Maybe at a BPA bash? Your face looks famillar.
我不是BPA成员所以..
I'm not a member of the BPA,so..
好吧有意思
Oh,OK,interesting.
那我有什么可以帮你的?
Anyway,how can / help you?
我们组正在调查一桩陈年谋杀案
So,l'm part of a team that's investigating an hiśtorical murder,
我们在跟进几条初步线素
we're just following up on preliminary leads,
想说你可以帮我们了解一些
and we think you can help us throw some light
30年前某个晚上发生的事
on the events of an evening,some 30 years ago,
与受害人的死有关
connected to the victim's death.
30年前30年前我都不是警♥察♥呢
30 years ago? Don't think was even a police officer 30 years ago.
我肯定没当上警探
I certainly wasn't a detective.
抱歉有点误会了
Sorry,that's a misunderstandingo
不是你作为警♥察♥有关的子
It's not a case that you have any connection with as an officer,
而是你作为老百姓其实是一名实习警员
it was when you were a civilian. A police probationer,actually.
起犯罪的潜在证人?
As a possible witness to a crime?
我们希望是
We hope so.
好吧完事儿了
Yeah,we're.done.
你说什么? 你想找我问话开简报会吧
I'm sorry? You want to interview me,we do it with a brief.
西杜总督察
DCI Sidhu...
我对你期望还挺高的呢可汗督察
I would have expected better of you,DI Khan.
或许你就跟那些呆子一样
Or maybe you're just one of their coconuts.
我们再联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
不管上面是谁让你来的告诉他们这招不错可惜差一点儿
And whoever sent you from upstairs,tell them nice try,but no cigar.
但我要提醒你们这次检查
But just to remind you,this test,
尽管要做超声波不等于是诊断
even alongside the ultrasound,is not diagnostic.
要做诊断就需要羊膜穿刺
For a diagnosis,you'd need an amniocentesis.
显然我相信你是知道的
Obviously,I'm sure you're aware,
那样会伴有流产的风险
that does carry a small risk of miscarriage.
你要给我做NIPT吗[非侵入性胎儿染色体♥检♥测]
Would you offer me a NIPT test?
Doe
t
a
珍妮这人有什么说什么有时讨厌的
Jenny calls it. asshe-sees it,which can be irritating
有时她无法理解别人的感受
Sometimes,she struggles to understand other people's feelings.
但她很风趣聪明也很有爱
But she's funny and clever,and loving.
真好你很幸运 是的我是
Good. You're a lucky man. Yes,l am.
她一无所有我是说钱的方面
And she has nothing. In monetary terms,l mean.
她没有积蓄自己租个小房♥子
She has no savings,and she rents her little flat.
而且…
And...
嗯鉴于我知道接下来的一两年她…
Well.. given what I know that she'll be doing for me
为我做什么感觉这是一种小小的….
in the next year or so, it felt like a small..
真该死
Oh,arsing bollocks.
报答?
Recompense?
报答没错对的报答谢谢亚当
Recompense. Exactlyyes. Recompense. Thanks,Adam.
我明白外公放心吧我懂
I get it,Grandad. Don't worry,l understand.
我知道你会的谢谢亚当
Well, knew you would. Thanks,Adam.
来祝你健康
So,good health.
恐怕这已经没有回头路了为年轻干杯吧
Oh,'m afraid that ship's already left the port. To youth.
不抱歉不是
No. Sorry,no.
我说了我记得罗伯
As I say,l do remember Rob.
还有那天晚上当然怎么可能忘记呢
And that night,of course. How could you not?
剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表