剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah,course.
嗯有点奇怪
Yeah,a bit flaky and weird.
她从没告诉过父母她当警♥察♥的事
I mean,she's never told her partner she'd been a copper.
真的吗?
Serious?
但我不断回到一个现实上
But I keep coming back to. the fact
就是我们并没有找到沃什
that we don't have any real connectioń yet
和另外四人之间的联♥系♥
between Walsh and the other four.
目前是
At the moment.
显然还有两个人要找
Obviously,there's another two to speak to,
可我们都不知道沃什是否在那晚遇害的
but we don't even know if Walsh was killed that night,
他只是没有再出现
just he wasn't seen again.
你认为他可能是最后一次露面之后才被杀的?
You think he could have died after the last sighting?
我的观点是我们不知道
My point is we that don't know.
s
有关那晚我们掌握的具体证据
mean,all we've got that's specific to that night
只有一辆车可能是福格蒂的
is a sighting of a car,possibly Fogerty's,
以及一名男子有可能是西杜下了车
and a man,possibly Sidhu;getting out
朝着另一个人可能是沃什的方向去了
and heading in the same direction as another man,possibly Walsh.
是追他吗?可能
Was it a chase? Maybe.
我只想确定鉴于你所说的一切
I just want to be sure,given everything you've said,
我们不是钻了兔子洞
that we're not heading down a rabbit hole.
杰克来电♥话♥了
I've got Jake calling.
等找另外两人问话后我们再议
Let's talk after we've interviewed the other two.
好
Cool.
晚安桑尼
Night,Sunny.
晚安头儿
Night,boss.
嘿杰克怎么了?
Hey,Jake,what's up?
我们分♥析♥出了六个电子钥匙上面的字迹
So,we were able to eliminate the writing on six of the fobs.
有花♥园♥大门空房♥间两把锁头地窖
We had,garden gate,spare room,two padlocks,cellar,
还有一个上面只写了"SSS"
and then onethat just said "SSS"
只是碰碰运气我搜索了福格蒂房♥子
Now,on the off chance,l googled storage facilities
方圆5英里的仓储设施猜猜怎么着?
in a five-mile radius of Fogerty's house,and guess what?
不到半英里的距离有一家"平安仓库"
Less than half a mile away is a facility called Stow Safe & Sound.
你有打电♥话♥过去吗? 晚上关门了
Have you called them? Shut for the night now.
但是我们很可能找对地方了对不对头儿?
But we've got to be in with a shout there,haven't we,boss?
我有麻烦了
I've fucked up.
是啊我也猜到了
Yeah,l guessed that much.
我担心我过去的一件事
So,l'm worried about something in my past
m
可能被贷款公♥司♥发现
that the mortgage company could find out about,
我害怕会让他们决定撤回贷款
which I'm scared could make them decide to withdraw their money,
我们就不能完成支付押金也拿不回来了
so we couldn't complete,and we'd lose our deposit.
你过去什么事啊? 等下我跟你说
What thing in your past? 'l tell you that in a minute.
但首先我想知道有没有办法
But first,l wanted to know if there's a way
修改贷款申请上我的名字?
you could change my name on the mortgage forms?
改名字?
Change your name?
用杰奥夫的姓就写菲奥娜-汤姆林森好像我们是夫妻
Use Geoff's surname,make me Fiona Tomlinson, as if we were married.
所以你过去这件事儿不能牵扯到你的现在?
So this thing in your past can't be linked by them to you now?
对
Yeah.
好吧
OK.
这个…
Well..
首先基本可以肯定不行
..firstl,almost certainly,no.
就算我可以坦白讲我也不会那么做
And even if l could,to be honest with you,l wouldn't.
但更重要的是
But more importantly than that,
贷款公♥司♥是不会撤回贷款的菲奥娜
the mortgage company aren't gonna withdraw their loan,Fiona.
他们已经批了
They've already approved it,
已经做了信用和法律核查
they've already done their credit and legal checks.
我看到如果他们掌握新的情况在兑换后
read they can actually still withdraw the funds after exchange,
s
还可以撤回资金的
if they receive new information.
好吧
OK.
到底是怎么回事?
What is it we're talking about?
我有犯罪记录
I have a criminal conviction.
我♥操♥
The fuck?
我明白
I know.
是什么的?
For what?
我不想说 菲奥娜
I'd prefer not to say. Fiona...
很多年前了我相信已经失效了
It's from years ago and I'm pretty sure it's spent.
只是.昨晚我突然惊醒
It's just... woke up in a total panic last night
想到可能会牵扯到信用核查
that they might do another credit check or something.
在你付5万抵押金前就没想过要跟我
And you didn't think maybe to discuss this with me or Geoff
或是杰奥夫说这事儿?
before you paid a 50K deposit?
我知道
1 know.
菲奥娜你得告诉我究竟是怎么回事
Fiona,you need to tell me what this is.
我不能说抱歉
I can't,l'm sorry.
所有要做的核查都已经做完了所以…
Well,all the checks that would be done have already been done,so...
除非这事儿怎么说呢关系到公共领域
Unless this is something in the,l dunno,public domain,
而他们将在接下来两周内得知?
that they would find out about in the next two weeks?
那怎样的犯罪记录会令他们撤回审批?
And what sort of criminal conviction would they withdraw an offer for?
显然是任何与钱有关的
Anything money-related,obviously.
拜托拜托告诉我不是诈骗
Please,please tell me it wasn't fraud.
不是的我发誓
It wasn't,l swear.
好那还好
OK,progress.
FЕ?
So?
所以什么?
So what?
你能帮我改名字吗?
Can you help me change the name?
你不肯告诉我到底是犯了什么罪?
You are gonna refuse to tell me what the conviction was for?
我不能说马克 我想我哥也毫不知情吧
I can't, Mark. And I presume my brother's got no idea about this?
a1 好吧
OK.
嗯..
Well...
就算我可以这么做就像我说的
...even if l could do it and as I say,
我都不知道有没有这个可能
I've no idea if it's even:possible -
但如果可以我做了就等于让我自己
but if it was and I did,l'd be putting myself
3入了十分危险的境地菲奥娜 我明白
in an incredibly compromising position,Fiona. I know.
如果被人发现我可是会丢了执照的
I could lose my licence if anyone found out.
我知道我也很抱歉开这个口只是.
I know,and I'm so sorry to ask. It's just...
如果没了这笔钱我们就完了
if we lost that money,it could ruin us.
我们必须卖♥♥了房♥子那真的是一场灾难
We'd have to sell the house. It would be a total disaster for us.
想想孩子们
For the kids.
真的太可怕了
It'd just be awful.
作为交换你愿意为我做什么呢?
And what would you do for me in return?
大家晚上好
Evening,everybody.
今晚我们安排了丰富多彩的节目
So,we've got a fun-filled evening lined up for you.
有接下来的拍卖♥♥
We've got the auction coming up,
乐队还会一直演奏到半衣
and we've got the band playing till midnight,
我也会一晚上忙着在各桌转悠想办法
and I've got a very busy evening trying to get round the room
让你们掏出辛苦赚来的血汗钱
to relieve you of your hard-earned dough.
但开始前我想要先说几句感谢
But,before all of that, Ijust wanted to say a few quick thank-yous.
首先感谢各位今晚的光临
Firstly,thank you all for coming tonight
花大价钱买♥♥下一张桌子
and paying a frankly exorbitant amount of money for a table.
其次我要衷心感谢
Secondly,l want to say a huge thank you
各位工作人员
to all the staff here.
多亏了他们目复一目为我们的孩子付出辛苦
What a brilliantjob they do,day in,day out,for our children.
最后也是最重要的
And lastly,and most imporitantly,
我要感谢我的儿子杰克
I wanna say thank you to my son,Jack...
他
.who has.
他让我的人生丰富多彩
enriched my life in so many ways.
是他教会我我不是宇宙中心
He's taught me that I'm not the centre of the universe.
i知道呢?
Who knew?
他还教会我在最意想不到的地方寻找欢乐
He has taught me to look for joy in the most unexpected places.
他
And he has.
让我可以
allowed me to find...
寻找轻松自在
...an, ease with the world
在这个我以为根本不可能的世界
that I never thought possible.
这是他给与我最意想不到最非凡的礼物
And that is the most unexpected,extraordinary gift from him.
所以敬杰克敬所有的孩子我们赞颂你们
So,to Jack, and to all our children,we celebrate you.
而其余的各位我们要来抢你的钱袋了!
And to the rest of you,we are coming for your wallets!
1 你都知道什么?
What do you know about it?
我想就和大多数人一样吧
About the same as most people,l guess.
你没有上网搜搜看吗?
You haven't gone online and researched the fuck out of it?
没我知道你会搜的
No,l knew you'd take care of that.
有道理
Fair enough.
剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表