剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表
And when I come out of prison,l hope I can live a simpler life..
让我可以帮助比我不幸的人
...which allows me to help those less fortunate than me.
作为一种弥补
That goes in some way to making reparation.
所以再见了长官
So,goodbye,sir.
再一次我成挚道歉
And,again,my sincerest apologies.
你的弥补是过去这三十年丽兹
Your reparation has been the last three decades,Liz.
好运
Good luck.
谢谢
Thank you.
这边请长官
This way,Ma'am.
你确定他没有隐瞒其他的关系?
And you're sure there are no other connections he's concealed?
这孩子是个职业偷车贼
The kid's a career car thief.
他不是杀手
He's not a hitman.
好谢了麦克再聊
OK,thanks,Mike. Speak soon. t4
E 另外那辆车路虎他们现在知道了
so,the other car,Range Rover, they now know,
-i 应ora 开车的是一名24岁的偷车贼
was driven by a 24-year-old car thief.
车是他五分钟前才偷来的
He'd only nicked it five minutes before.
h.
路上的轮胎痕迹证实了他说的有踩急刹
Tyre marks on the road support his claim that he braked hard.
他说是她突然出现在他眼前 4rt
He said she just pulled out in front of him.tw
ESICE 天啊
Jesus.
拉姆吉特-西杜你被指控在2020年3月23日
Ramjeet Sidhu,you are charged that on 23rd March,2020,
身为一名公务人员
while acting as a public officer,
名伦敦威肯汉姆的警官
namely a police officer at Twickenham,London,
你没有任何合理解释和正当理由
you did,without reasonable excuse or justification,
做出不当行为接受金钱贿赂
misconduct yourself in a way that would amount
协助管制药物的入境
to an abuse of the public trust by accepting monies in order to
被视为滥用公众信任
facilitate the importation of a controlled substance.
你什么都不必说但如果现在不说
You do not have to say anything,but it may harm your defence
日后在庭上被问及时可能对你的辩护不利
if u do not mention something which you later rely on in court.
你所说的一切都可能作为呈堂证供
Anything you do say may be given in evidence.
你有什么要说的吗?
Do you have anything to say?
当我跪坐在他身上
Whentwas on my knees,over him,
按压他的胸腔希望着祈祷着
and pumping his chest,and hoping,and praying,
我的第一个念头我最初的想法是…
my first thought,my absolute first thought was that...
我们必须叫救护车
...wehad to call an ambulance.
我没有一刻停下来思考
あ4
I never for one second stopped to consider
这对我们来说意味着什么
what that would mean for any of us.
我只想做对的事
ljust wanted to do the right thing.
接着我看到他们每个人看我的眼神
And then I saw the way they were all looking at me,
在那一刻我就知道他们只会找一个人当替罪羊
in that moment,l knew there was only one person they'd ever blame.
他们接受了我们几个都不知道迪恩做了什么
They accept that the rest of us didn't know what Dean had done,
但是会起诉拉姆丽兹和我
but they're going to charge Ram,Liz and me
阻止合法安葬
with preventing a lawful burial.
可能会被判处监禁
May or may not get a custodial sentence.
那另外一件案子呢?
And the other stuf..??
嗯...
Well..
他们显然无法现在证明我当时有饮酒过量
they obviously can't prove I was over the limit now,
所以可能就算了
so that might go away.
但我跟他们说了伪造执照的事
But I told them about the licence forgery,
我律师认为肯定会判刑
and my lawyer thinks that's definitely a custodial.
菲奥娜我…你的所作所为真是令我瞠目结舌
Fiona,l am... beyond stunned by the things you've done and...
我很受伤很愤怒
...so hurt and angry
这17年来你居然从没想过是可以信任我的
that at no point in 17 years did you think you could confide in me.
我也气自己
I'm also angry at myself.
居然毫无察觉没有问个究竟
For not seeing any of this,for not asking enough questions.
一味地接受
Being(too accepting.
但是到最后最根本的是.
But,in the end,the simple truth is...
我发现我对你爱并没有.
...l don't find myself...
减少半分
...loving you any less.
尽管我觉得我应该但是我没有
Much as I feel that maybe I should,l don't.
我不喜欢曾经的你或许我对那个人的爱减少了
I don't like who you were,and maybe I love that person less.
但此时此刻的你?
But you,here,now?
完全不会
No.
所以.
So...
我想我们要试着向前看
I guess we try to move forward.
起面对接下来会发生的事
Deal with what happens next,as it happens.
努力帮助孩子度过这个难关就一直
Try and help the kids through it all,and just...
走下去
...keep going.
迪恩-卡鲁姆-巴顿你被指控在1990年3月30日
Dean Calum Barton,you are charged that on the 30th March,1990,
于伦敦艾伯顿
at Alperton in the City of London,
于伦敦艾伯顿
at Alperton in the City of London,
杀害马修-科兰-沃什违反了普法
you murdered Matthew Kieran Walsh, contrary to common law.
你还被指控在2020年3月22
You are also charged that on a date between the 22nd March,2020
到3月24日之间
and the 24th March,2020,
非法进口违♥禁♥品♥
you did illegally import controlled substances,
非法进回违♥禁♥品♥
you did illegally import controlled substances,
违反了"1979海关及税务管理法案"的第171条
contrary to Section 171 of the Customs and Excise Management Act 1979.
对这两项指控你有什么要说的吗
Do you have anything to say to either of these charges?
转告他的家人我 很抱歉
Tell his family l'm...'m sorry.
我做了很恶劣很恶劣的事
It's a terrible,terrible thing that I did.
我这个生的每一天都在局悔
And I've regrettied it every single day of my life.
所以请告诉他们我…我很抱歉
h So,please tell them that l am,erm... 'm o sorry.
好跟我来吧巴顿先生
OK. Come with me,Mr Barton.
知 你在等什么?
What are you waiting for?
快去告诉她我们破案了她破案了再一次
Go and tell her we did it. She did it. Again.
通过扫描我们知道她的脑部有出血
So,we knew from our scans that she'd had a bleed on her brain...
但定建头际月元要比我1世心的更广里
but when we opened her up,it was actually
significantly worse than we'd feared.
大量的脑硬膜内出血
A substantial subdural haematoma,
对她的脑部造成了严重压♥迫♥和瘀伤
which had caused extensive compression and bruising to her brain.
而这种程度的损伤
And someone with that level of damage is,
我很遗憾地说恢复脑部功能的希望不大
I'm so sorry to say,very unlikely to recover brain function.
当然接下来几天我们会对她继续监测
We will,of course,continue to monitor her over the coming days,
看看她能否自主呼吸不过…
we'll try to see if she can breathe independently,but...
外公
Grandad...
马丁
Martin!
外公
Grandad...
亚当让他去吧
Adam... let him go.
去照看你弟弟吧
Go and look after your brother.
不会的
No...
嘿爸爸又是我听我说
Hey,Dad,me again.Listen,
今天我可能没法找你谈了所以…
maybe l'm not gonna get to speak to you today,so...
我想说我很抱歉
Er,ljust wanted to sayd'm sorry.
再次道歉
Again. 8
Ss
好像我这辈子总是在跟你道歉
Seem to be spending my life apologising to you.
不是找借口除了说
No excuses,apart fromi to say...
这份工作
...this job has just.
A
2 让我透♥支♥了
.its drained me.
让我无法清楚地思考看得透彻
It's stopped me from being able to think straight,see straight.
但再过十周多一点我就完事儿了到时
But it's ten-and-a-bit more weeks and then I'm done,and then...
希望我们可以恢复正常
hope we can get back to normal.
当然我理解遗嘱的事我.
And,of course,l get it,the will thing,and 1... 33
我就是觉得自己现在很失败
...just feel like a total failure right now. 32
但我可以好起来的我会好起来的我保证
But I can befbetter. I will be better,l promise,and../
然后不管我们还有多少年可以在一起
...then,for however many years we'll have together..
我们都要努力恢复正常的生活
...well try and get back to normal.
回到
Back to...
周六在南岸区吃路边摊
...street food on the South Bank on a Sunday,o
还有复活节去加文尼港住民宿
and theB&B at Port Gaverne at Easter, 22
你我艾迪一起看世界杯
and you and me and Adie watching the World Cup,
我老是问什么时候到休息时间
and me always asking when the interval is,
你们假装我是认真的
and you pretending I'm serious.
所有这些爸爸还更多更多全都会回来的会的
All of it,Dad,and imuch,much more. It'll come back. It will.
总之听到留言打给我
Anyway,call me when you get this,
或许我可以带你和珍出去吃顿饭缓和一下
and maybe I can take you and Jen out for dinner,clear the air.
那样挺好的是不是?
That would be nice,wouldn't it? 3
我好爱你
love you so much.
嘿爸爸又是我
Hey,Dad,me again.
听我说今天我可能没法找你谈了所以…
Listen,maybe I'm not gonna get to speak to you today,so...
今天我们在这里以各自不同的方式
So we've come together today to say,all of us,
剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表