剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表
因为我本该成为医生律师或是…
because I was supposed to be a doctor or a lawyer or...
从事家族事业
go into the familybusiness, apparently.
POLI
那你是什么心情没人来为你庆祝?
And how did that make you feel, that no-one came to celebrate with you?
难过但我知道他们会回心转意他们也确实是的
Sad, but I knew they'd come round, which they did, I think.
现在都很为我骄傲
They're very proud of me now.
那晚你去参加了派对
You went to a party that night.
是的
Yeah.
还记得是和谁一起吗?
Erm, do you remember who you went with?
不记得
No.
L 那是什么时候离开的?
Or what time you left?
过了30年?不记得抱歉
30 years later? No, sorry.
山 ,好你记得和谁一起走的吗
OKErm, do'you remember who you left with?
两三个人嗯
A couple of them, yeah.
好那都是谁
OK, who was that?
罗伯和丽兹福格蒂拜尔敦
Rob and Liz Fogerty and Baildon.
好
OK.
完全可以理解
Well, completely understandably,
你想不起是跟谁一起去不过
you couldn't remember who you went with, but, er...
很快就想到是和谁一起走的
quickly remembered who you left with.
清楚记得这几个名字有什么原因吗?
Is there a reason that those names have stuck in your mind?
因为那晚发生了一件事
Because of something that happened that night.
什么事?
What was that?
就是
Er, so...
罗伯我们的指定司机
Rob, who was our designated driver,
我们都不知道
unbeknownst to any of us,
当晚他其实喝了不少酒
had actually had a few drinks that night.
山 ,回去的路上很倒霉
Dumb lúck on the way back into town,
w y 他被交♥警♥拦下吹了气
he got pulled ovêr by the traffic cop, he was breathalysed,
超了标准他就被抓了
was over the limit and... he was nicked.
警♥察♥生涯还没开始就结束了
Ended his career before it even started.
当 那他被抓被带走
So he got nicked, he got taken away,
山 你是怎么回家的呢?
how did'you then get home after that?
我想..
I think...
司意丽兹开罗伯的车我想…
.Lizzie was allowwed to drive Rob's car, I think...
她先把我们送进城
..she dropped us off in town first
然后把罗伯的车开回他家
and then dropped Rob's car at his house.
那…现在还会见丽兹-拜尔敦吗?
And, erm... you still see Liz Baildon?
不会我是说偶尔警局活动但此外就没有了
No. I mean, at the odd police event, but no more than that.
过去几天你有跟她聊过这事儿吗
Have u diścussed this with her over the past few days?
3on0 30170d 没
No.
好因为你们的回忆.几乎一模一样
OK. Because your recollections are... pretty much identical.
是啊事实就是这样所以.
Mm, yeah. It's what happened, so...
। 你不记得车里的其他人了? 不记得
u don't remember any of the people in the car? No.
迪恩-巴顿?菲奥娜-格蕾丝?
Dean Barton? Fiona Grayson?
嗯抱歉
Mm. l'm sorry.
। ,车子被警方拦停的时候
And wheń the car was stopped by the police officer,
,你们是第一次停车?
was that thefirst time that journey that it had stopped?
对
Yeah.
好
OK.
我现在要给你看一个男人的照片
So, I'm gonna show you a photo of a man now.
g 其实是本案的受害人名叫马修沃什
The victim in this investigation, in fact- Name of Matthew Walsh.
我想知道你是否觉得他很面熟
And I'd just like to know if his face is in any way familiar to you.
不认识
No.
仔细看看
Well, have a good look.
不2
好
OK.
2 我会问是因为有目击者说看到一辆车里
I ask becausé we havè a witness who says he saw a car
坐着五个人其中一人特别高
with five people in it, one unusually tall man,
还有两名女性一个亚裔在那普利绿地附近
two women and an Asian man pull up near a patch of ground
停了车
called Napley Green.
这地方距离你们
Now, this is about a mile before
被交♥警♥拦下的位置大约一英里
where you were pulled over by the traffic cop.
目击者说其中一名男子
And the witness says that one of the men,
符合你的外形描述下了车喊到"喂沃什小子"
that matches your description, got out, calling, "Oi, Walshy boy!"
然后就追逐受害人
And then chased after the victim.
这名目击者是白人吗?
So, is your witness white?
这有什么关系吗?
What does that have to do with anything?
好吧我不是搞笑但在他们眼中
OK, I'm not being funny or anything, but to them,
我们其实都长得一样
we do all slightly look the same.
0所以你不记得有这件事?
So you don't recognise this event?
不知道马修-沃什这个名字或是他的脸?
You don't recognise the name, Matthew Walsh, or indeed his face?
这一切你都毫无印象?
In fact, none of this rings any bells?
对抱歉
No, I'm sorry.
好的
OK.
我认为你很清楚马修-沃什是谁
So, I think that you know perfectly well who Matthew Walsh is,
我还认为你认识他是因为在这起事件三周前
and I think you know him because only'three weeks before this incident,
你跟他在亨敦的一间酒吧因为种族问题打了一架
I think you had a racially instigated fight with him in a pub in Hendon.
你有什么证据吗?
What evidence have you got for this allegation?
是在埃菲尔德
This was in The lfield.
是啊证据是什么?
Yeah. What evidence?
你以前会去那里喝酒吗?
Did you used to drink in there?
听着
Listen...
我不知道你从哪儿冒出来这些的不过..
...l don't know where you're coming from with all this, but...
我愿意相信你
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt
并且假设应该和我平时要应付的90%的破事儿
and assume it's not from the same place as 90% of the crap
并非来自同一个地方不过
I have to deal with comes from... but..
你没有任何证据
.you have nothing here.
过了30年突然有个目击者冒出来
I mean, a witness comes out of the woodwork 30 years after the event
声称看到一名华裔下车
and says he saw an Asian guy get out of a car,
还有酒吧里随便一个巴基佬?你认真的吗?
and then a random Paki in a pub? Are you serious?
抱歉伙计们但我想没什么可谈的了
Sorry, guys, but I think we're done here.
别
Don't, just...
ॐ 我只是觉得我们不能着急头儿
Ijust think we need to slow down, boss.
我只想结案
I just want it over.
te
我都不该在这儿
I shouldn't even be here.
那天我听到她说的话了
So I heard her, the other day.
那天我听到她说的话了
So I heard her, the other day.
那个警官和你谈话
The police officer with you.
什么?
'm sorry?
我也一样
Me too.
我不得不采取这种手段
That I have to resort to this.
你应该更好的伊丽莎白
You should've been better, Elizabeth.
抱歉尤金娜
I'm sorry Eugenia.
我听不懂你说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about
我不是个贪心的人我不要富裕
I'm not a greedy person. I don't want luxuries.
但我确实想能够让公♥寓♥有热水
But I do want to be able to heat our flat,
孩子能吃饱饭以及偶尔
to feed my child properly, and once in a while,
很偶尔的在普力马克给她买♥♥条裙子
very rarely, buy her a pretty dress from Primark
所以真的不是很多对你来说就是个零头
So, really,'nóta lot. And a fraction of what you have.
可似乎对你来说还是太多了
But still, apparently, too much for you.
不我没那么说
No, 1 didn't say that.
287镑
287.
不我没那么说
No, I didn't say that.
287镑
287.
我欠的煤气费每小时加9镑
My overdue gas bill. And 9 an hour.
这就是我要敲诈你的
That's what I'm blackmailing you for.
听上去很悲哀
Which sounds pathetic.
我自己都觉得
Even to me.
可你要是不给我钱
But if you don't give me this,
我就告诉你警♥察♥你妈妈跟我说的话
I will tell the police what your mother told me.
我想你肯定不希望的
Which I don't think you want.
所以…
So...
考虑一下或许
.have a think and then maybe...
考虑一下或许
...have a think and then maybe...
不我不需要考虑我给你
No, I don't have to have a think. You can have it.
我刚接到我哥的电♥话♥
I just had a call from my brother.
他说他没办法,昧着良心
He said he could not, in all conscience,
把你跟他说的话瞒着我
keep what you told him from me.
所以我在想.你是否有良心
And só, I was just wondering.. if you had a conscience.
我在想你是否觉得或许可以给你的伴侣
剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表