剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah, absolutely.
或许能触动什么记忆
Might trigger some more memories.
是没问题
Yeah, absolutely.
好很好谢谢凯斯?
OK, very good. Thank you. Caz?
我这边唯一确凿的就是菲奥娜-格雷森
The only concrete thing I have is on Fiona Grayson.
1993年一项危险驾驶的罪名
A 1993 dangerous driving conviction.
在申请原始案卷好
Trying to get the original files,OK.
但伊丽莎白-拜尔敦什么都没有拉姆吉特-西杜
But nothing on Elizabeth Baildon and nothing on..
也没有案底除了他的内部操行记录
well, apart from his internal disciplinary record,on Ramjeet Sidhu
我们正在调查的
Which we're looking into.
对迪恩-巴顿没有犯罪记录
Yep. And Dean Barton, no criminal record.
不过我反而找不到基本的资料
Although I am having trouble finding a couple of basic documents.
不过我反而找不到基本的资料
Although I am having trouble finding a couple of basic documents.
找不到他的出生证明
I can't find his birth certificate
91年前的人口普查记录也查不到他
and lcan't find him on the census pre '91.
好
ОК.
背景资料有了新的补充
And something else just to feed in as background
他们五个人的结业会操都没有观礼嘉宾
all five of them-had.-no.guests at their passing-out parade.
hemk 没有家人朋友没有任何人去
No family, no friends. No nothing.
o
是啊或许值得深入调查
Yeah. lt's one to mull on, maybe.
此外基本上满满可以确定拉姆-西杜
And definitely a picture starting to emerge of Ram Sidhu
是个咄咄逼人的家伙即便是当时
being a person who pushed the envelope, even back then.
我们知道他应该是第一个下车的
We know he was probably first out the car,
所以应该很有可能是第一个追上马修的
so was probably the most likely to catch up with Matthew first,
970d 然后呢今天下午
and then, this afternoon.
:穆雷捡到宝了
Murray slightly struck gold.
在马修失踪的三周前
So, three weeks béfore Matthew disappeared,
我们有证据证明在亨敦一家酒吧里
we've got pretty good evidence to suggest that in a pub in Hendon,
e 他对拉姆-西杜构成了人身伤害
he committed an ABH on Ram Sidhu.
不会吧
No.
是为了一个女孩
ス The fight was over a girl.
逮捕令上没有名字但我们知道嫌疑人是一伙人
No names in the arrest sheet, but we know our suspects were a gang
所以很有可能当晚他们在一起喝酒
so there's a fair chance theyýwere all drinking together that night
那个女孩是菲奥娜-格雷森或丽兹-拜尔敦
and the girl was even Fiona Grayson or Liz Baildon.
出于各种原因沃什只被警告
For various reasons, Walsh only got a caution
2 穆雷正在找苏西-蒙哥马利房♥东
and Murray's trying to track down Susie Montgomery, the landlady.
但我想除了机会以外
But I think, alongside opportunity,
说我们现在掌握了可能的动机也是很合理的
1 fairly reasonable now to suggest we also have a possible motive.
尽管出于某种原因似乎从
Albeit one that for whatever reason seems to have escalated
简单的互殴上升为.
from a reciprocal slap to something..
更为暴♥力♥的行为并且牵扯到另外四人
.far more violent and involving four other people.
所以我想现在把西杜叫来当面质问
So, I think we pull Sidhu in now, confront him with this
看看能问出什么感谢大伙
and see what we get. Thank you, guys.
ॐ 你不认为我们应该先等穆雷查清
You don't thinkäwe should wait till Murray finds out
蒙哥马利是否还在?她如果能确认是西杜
if Montgomery's still áround? I mean, if she can ID Sidhu
或是其中一个女的
or any one of the women...
几率有多大?
What are the chances?
几个月后我就在"埃菲尔德"喝酒
I mean, I was drinking ih The lfield just a few months later,
H 而她估计有500岁了所以不等了
and she was about 500 years old.so no
现在就叫也来问话谢谢
Let's get him in nowplease.
39 POLIcA
好
Sure.
真是个惊喜你是刚好到上来吗
This is a nice surprise. Were you up anyway...?
不不是突然心血来潮
No, no, here on a whim.
想着你要是有半小时或许我们可以…
I thought, if you had half an hour, maybe we could just..
亲爱的不我没有半小时时间
Ah, love, no, I haven't got half an hour.
好吧10分钟?
OK, ten minutes?
5分钟行吗?
How about five?
我一般不吃午饭的你要是上礼拜跟我约
don't generally take lunch. If you'd booked me last week or...
跟你约?好吧
"Booked you"? Well, OK.
抱歉我不是那个意思
Sorry, I don't mean that like...
不不不没关系没事的
No, no, no, it doesn't matter, it's fine.
好那我抓紧时间
OK, 'll be quick, then.
我去了我周围几家中介
So, erm, I went into all the agencies near mine,
拿到了在我们范围的所有房♥产名单
got a list of all the properties within our range
这样要找什么样的我们也可以有个大概了解
that way we can get an idea of what we're after,
不如你看看回头我们可以商量一下?
so, why don't you take a look and we can discuss later?
太好了谢谢你做这些
Oh, perfect. Thank you so much for doing that.
太好了谢谢你做这些
Oh, perfect. Thank you so much for doing that.
是嗯没什么的
Yeah, yeah, no problem.
你又跟你♥爸♥谈了吗?
So have you spoken to your dad again?
自从艾迪带他出去就没有
Er, not since Eddie took him out, no.
不过我找律师谈了
I spoke to a lawyer, though.
律师?
A lawyer?
对工作认识的朋友的朋友
Yeah. Only from work, mate of a mate.
我只想了解清楚我们的权利
just wanted the top line on our rights.
卡西
Cass...
听我说这是你的人生但是
I mean, listen, it's your life, but...
我不认为找律师是明智的
I don't think a lawyer is the way to go.
是我知道我知道只是
Yeah, 1 know, l know, Jus.
操♥我♥就是压不住这个火约翰
Oh, f...fuck, l can't lose this anger, John.
我也希望可以但是
I wish I could, but.
最过分的是那个女人她真是她…
On top of everything else, that woman, she's just... she..
是我知道我明白的真的不过…
Yeah, know. I get that. I do, but...
请不要跟他们俩说你找了律师
Please don't tell either of them you've spoken to a lawyer,
因为那样只会…
because that'lljus..
是是是我知道
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know.
我该走了
Ah, I've got to go.
I'll look at these laterl And, erm.. it's a nice idea.
下星期希望我能不那么忙咱们好好研究
And next week, hopefully 'll be freer,and then let's do it properly.
好我会跟你约的
Yeah, 'll bok you in
哈滚蛋
Ha. Piss off.
一直在找你克莱尔不知道你去哪儿了
Been trying to get hold of you. Claire had no idea where you were.
我在开会怎么了
Well, I was at the meeting, why?
杰克发烧到101度 不是吧
Jack's temperature's gone up to 101. Oh, no.
是不是又感染了? 我不知道
Do you think it's another infection? I dunno.
但他的胸腔听起来很沉重我就给医生打了电♥话♥
But his chest sounds dreadful, so... so I've called the GP.
好我去 我去看看他
All right, 'll.. 'l go and see him.
你没跟我说警方找你问话了
You never told me the police had interviewed you.
你没跟我说警方找你问话了
You never told me the police had interviewed you.
是啊我问克菜尔你去哪儿了
Yeah, Claire made some joke about you being banged up
她开玩笑说你被警♥察♥带走了
when l asked her where you were.
看来是前天办公室来了一位警探?
Apparently, a detective came to the office the other day?
对我不想你担心
Yeah, I didn't wanna worry you.
是什么事?
What was it about?
不是那事儿
Not that.
不是吗?
No?
不是
No.
不是吗?
No?
不是
No.
不会有任何事儿把我们再牵扯进去了
There's nothing that's ever gonna be able to connect us to that now.
我保证
Promise.
那是因为什么事?
So what was it about?
就是一起诡异的
Oh, just some weird...
日案30年前的谋杀案
historical case, some 30-year-old murder.
他们觉得我可能认识某个嫌疑人
They thought I might've known one of the suspects.
他们觉得我可能认识某个嫌疑人
They thought I might've known one of the suspects.
天啊你认识吗? 不当然不
Jesus. Did you?No, of course not.
天啊你认识吗? 不当然不
Jesus. Did you? No, of course not.
问话就五分钟没事的
The interview lasted five minutes, it's fine.
问话就五分钟没事的
The interview lasted five minutes, it's fine.
我上去看看孩子
I'm gonna go up and see the lad.
YRIL RNE
POLICE 1990年3月30日
30th March 1990.
T
你结业会操的那一天记得吗?
The day of your passing-out parade. You remember it?
当然
Of course.
开心的一天?
Good day?
很好
Lovely.
为自己的成就而骄傲?
Proud of yourachievement?
非常
Very.
那为什么没有家人到场?和你一起分享喜悦
So why no family there? To share your day with you.
剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表