剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表
Right,OK.
她出来了
So,she's out,
手术室?
Of surgery?
对问过护士了正在送她去ICU
Yeah. Spoke to one of the nurses. So she's on her way up to ICU,
护士认为手术顺利
and the nurse thinks it went OK.
真的吗?
Really?
嗯
Yeah.
他说当然我们得找主治医师
I mean,he said,obviously,we have to speak to the consultant,
但他认为是很顺利的
but he thinks it went really well.
我们能去看她吗? 他正在查
Can we go and see her? He's just checking now.
我说10分钟后再去问问
I said l'd go back up in ten minutes.
好
OК.
好我..我跟丹说一声他正要赶飞机
OK,'llerm... Illet tan know. He's about to get a flight.
可是抱歉我问清楚
But,sorry,just to be clear
你真的认为有可能是其中一名嫌疑人做的?
u genuinely think it's possible one of ür suspects might've done this?
这想法很不可理喻显然但是…
Well,l mean,that would be nuts,obviously,but
嫌疑人有时就会做不可理喻的事如果是我
suspects sometimes do nutsthings,so if l were you,
我会问她被撞的时候他们都在哪里
I'd be asking them where they were when she was hit.
我会查他们的车子是否被偷了
I'd be looking at their cars,if it was stolen...
我会查他们的指纹衣物纤维所有的
I'd be looking at their prints,clothes fibres,the lot.
我这就か
I'm on it.
好各位手头的活兀先停一下?
OK,guys,could I have a moment,please?
我可以肯定此刻她希望我们做的一件事
It's the one thing I can be sure she'd want us to be doing right now,
就是继续工作
is carrying on with our jobs...
尽我们所能找出杀害马修的凶手
and doing every thing we can to find Matthewr's killer.
而且一如往常
And,as ever...
我想不出有什么理由违背她的意思
...l can see no good reason to go against her wishes.
好弗兰你查到什么了?
OK,Fran,what have you got?h
嗨克里夫对吧?
H. Er,Clive,is it?
我是
Yes.
你好克里夫叔叔
Hello,Uncle Clive.
我们第一次见但我是你侄子杰罗姆
We've never met,but I'm your nephew,Jerome.
迪恩-巴顿/奎恩的哥哥史蒂芬-奎恩在1989年8月死亡
Dean Barton/Quinn's brother,Stephen Quinn,died in August 1989.
他比迪恩年长4岁
He was four years older than Dean.
१e
在街头被发现死于一处致命刀伤
Found in the street with a fatal knife wound. :
没人被逮捕也没有目击者
No-one ever arrested,no witnesses,
不过原始报告中透露
although the original report suggests the Quinns
奎恩家很清楚凶手是谁他们都不说
r had a good idea who was to blame,they closed ranks.
袭击是在哪里发生的?
Where did the attack take place?
柯林戴尔埃勒菲尔德路在他们当时的住址附近
Ellerfield Road,Colindále,near where they lived at the time.
怎么听着耳熟呢?
Why does that ring a bell?
不知道会想起来的其他呢?
I dunno. It'll come. Anything else?
就是走访时问到的一些趣闻
Ohjust anecdotal stuff from the door-to-doors,
史蒂芬和他的兄弟们都不一样
that Stephen was not like the other brothers.
很安静爱学习根本不打架所以是个奇怪的家伙
A quiet lad,academic,not a fighter at all, so it was an odd one.
好谢谢很有用的细节穆雷?
OK,thank you. Good detail. Er,Murray?
a 迪恩-巴顿有不少账户
So,Dean Barton has a number of accounts -
nOC 三个商用一个是和他妻子的私人联名
three business,one personal joint with his wife.
还有另外三个账户是票♥据♥活动和存款
And three others bills,current and for savings,
全部都没有可疑
and there was nothing ofinterest in any of them.
好的
OK.
然后我又发现了学个与他有关的账户但不是他的名字
Then I found one other accoünt listed with his, but not in his name.
然后我又发现了一个与他有关的账户但不是他的名字
Then I found one other account listed with his, but not in his name.
这个账户在"乔吉格雷夫斯"名下
Now,that account is in thename of,"Georgie Graves".
是迪恩开的也是他签字
Dean setit up,and he's the signatory,
账户的名目是“教子
and the account identifier is "godson'
迪恩每 月定期给那个账户40英镑
Now,Dean makes regular payments of 40 quid a month into that account,
但除此之外再没别的了
but that's literally allfthe activity there is.
只不过在9天前有大笔钱进来
Except until nine days ago, when there was à lump sum payment in,
然后很快又转走一共1万
athen quickly out, of 10K.
好这笔钱从哪里来的?
OK,and where didthat money come from?
存在罗彻斯特高街支行的一笔现金
deposited in Cash to abranch in Rochester High Street.
那去了哪里? 4
And where didit then go to?
在格蕾丝-威廉姆斯名下的一个账户
To an account in the name of Grace Williams.
我查了一下
Now,l did a little diggng..
原来这碰巧是拉姆-西杜第一任妻子
and it turns out that that just happens to be the maiden name
她的娘家姓
of the first wife of Ram Sidhu.
这些账户你查到了多久之前?
how far back did you go with those accounts?
Пod 5年
Five years.
嗯
Mm.
再往前查 是尖儿
Go back further. Guv.
T0
我想告诉你我们完全明白你的意思
wanted you to know that we absolutely got your message...
一切都很好
...and everything is fine.
等你好起来
And as soon as you're better,
我们想让你知道一切都会恢复正常
we want you to know that everything will be back to normal.
回到…
Back to...
周六在南岸区吃路边摊
...stret food on a Sunday on the South Bank...
还有复活节去加文尼港住民宿
...and the B&B at Port Gaverne at Easter.
你我艾迪一起看世界杯
And you and me and Adie watching the World Cup...
你老是问什么时候到休息时间
...and you always asking when the interval is,
我们假装你是认真的
and us pretending that you were serious.
全都会回来的亲爱的我跟你保证
It's all coming back,sweetheart. Promise you.
还有.更多更多
That... and much,much more.
所有的
All of it.
西杜总督察现在以涉嫌谋杀罪名逮捕你
DCI Sidhu,l'm arresting you on suspicion of murder.
你好可汗督察的电♥话♥
Hello,DI Khan's phone.
嗨我是实验室的艾尔菲-波奇
Hi,it's Alfie Birch from the lab.
你们那支钢笔有结果了
Ihave news for you guys on your pen.
我做了一系列的化验
So,l've ran various tests...
现在我们有一名目击者可以通过姓名证实
So we do now have a witness who can identify you by name
你就是马修-沃什遇害三周前与他在埃菲尔德酒吧
as being the young man involved in a fight with Matthew Walsh
发生肢体冲突的年轻人
in the lfield Pub three weeks before he died.
什么目击者?
What witness?
房♥东苏西-蒙哥马利
The landlady,Suzie Montgomery.
嗯抱歉可她搞错了不是我
well,'m sorry,but she's wrong. It wasn't me.
只不过我们有另外一名目击者也证实了
Except we have another witness who also says that it was.
谁?
Who?
菲奥娜格雷森
Fiona Grayson.
od 谁?
Who?
菲奥娜-格雷森
Fiona Grayson.
菲奥娜不仅给了我们很多细节
And Fiona has given us a lot of detail about what happened
你和马修-沃什在酒吧都发生了什么同时…
between you and Matthew Walsh in the oub,but also
还有沃什遇害当晚的真♥相♥
a lot of detail about what happened the night of Walsh's death
就上一次我们的谈话拉姆
Do you have anything that you wanna add to what you told us
你有什么想要补充的吗?因为这是你的机会…
in our last discussion,Ram?Cos this is your opportunity...
她说什么了?
What's she told you?
我想先听听你怎么说
Well,'d prefer to hear your side of things first.
是罗伯发现他的我当时都快睡着了
It was Rob who spotted him. I was half asleep.
8 是罗伯决定停车的
It was Rob who decided to pull over.
"好所以你之前撒了谎?
OK,so you lied before?
也是罗伯提议我们去抓他的
It was also Rob who suggested we give him a tug.
罗伯怎么会认识他?
And how did Rob know him?
那晚他也在酒吧
He was in the pub that night.
其他人都不记得他在场
There's no recollection by'anyone else of him being there.
他是个安静的人很容易就淹没在人堆儿里
He was a quiet lad,tended to fade into the background.
a 是啊安静并且6尺5时高 他真的在
Yeah,quiet and six foot five. Well,he was there.
是他发现沃什第一个下车的
It was him who spotted Walsh, and got out first.
所以你现在也承认你有下车?
Oh,so you now admit also that you got out of the car?
对是的
I did,yes.
所以这一点你也撒了谎?
So you lied about that :before as well?
那你有去追他吗马修-沃件?
So,did you also run after him,after Matthew Walsh?
我用走的
I walked.
你走路去追一个几周前
You walked after the guy who,just a few weeks before,
g ,把你打得屁滚尿流的家伙?
had knocked seven shades of shit out of you?
是的
Yes.
好
OK.
那之后你找到他.我没有找到他
And then,when you found him...didn't find him.
什么意思?
How do you mean?
下车后我都没找到罗伯和其他人
I didn't even find Rob or the others-after they got out.
我找不到他们就回家了
剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表