剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表
之后你和其他人还有联♥系♥吗?
Have you kept in touch with any of them since?
我想你知道我在警队没有待很久吧?
I'm presuming u know I didn't stay with the police very long?
知道 那为什么问这个?
Yes Then,why would you ask that?
当然除非你想抓到我什么把柄?
Unless, of course,you're trying to catch me out or something?
抱歉我绝对没有…
Sorry,l'm absolutely not trying...
不不算志同道合起码在我这儿不是
No,it wasn't a close-knit bunch. Not for me,anyway.
并且没有我和他们都没有联♥系♥
And no,l haven't kept in touch with any of them.
尽管如此我能再问你几个名字吗?
So,notwithstanding that, can Ijust run a few other names past you?
这跟你们的谋杀案有什么关系?
What's this got to do with your murder?
只是三个名字就10秒时间
It's just three names, take ten seconds.
行吧
Fine.
迪恩-巴顿?
Dean Barton?
不认识
No
拉姆-西杜
Ram Sidhu.
模糊我记得有个印度锡克族的
Vaguely. There was a Sikh lad,l think.
嗯那丽兹-拜尔敦?
Mm-hm. And Liz Baildon?
不记得 好就这些
No. Well,there you go.
四人中有两个显然比你认为的更令你有印象
Two out of four obviously made a greater impression than you thought.
好菲奥娜如果可以我...
Erm... So,Friona,l'd like to,if I may,
请你回忆一下结业派对那晚
to try and take you back to the night of your passing out party.
显然我记得拉姆
Well,obviously,l remember Ram.
我记得跟他一起受训我知道毕业后他在扫黄组
I remember training with him, and I know he's done good work since,
表现也很优秀
in Vice,l believe.
但我完全不记得有跟他或是其他几个人
But I have no recollection of any car journey with him
一同乘过车
or any of those other names.
我不是说没有这回事儿只是我不记得
I'm not saying it didn't happen,ljust don't remember that,
过去30年了
30 years later.
甚至是福格蒂先生被拦停
Not even when Mr Fogerty got pulled over
因为酒驾被捕都不记得?
and arrested for drink-driving?
酒驾?
Drink-driving?
做了酒测后被逮捕
Breathalysed and arrested.
他的职业生涯在开始的同一天也彻底结束了
Lost his entire career on the evening of the same day it started.
我以为这挺令人难忘的
I would've thought that might have stuck in your mind.
好吧现在你提到了…
Oh,OK,now you mention that...
是啊
Yes.
抱歉我现在想起来了
Sorry,l do remember now.
好那太好了
Oh,OK,well,that's excellent.
抱歉是听你说到酒测
Apologies. Until you said the breath test thing,
我才想起来的
had no memory of it at all.
没什么太久以前的事情了
Not a problem,it was a long time ago.
我们当时是参加完结业派对?
Were we coming back from the actual passing out party?
我们认为是的
We think so,yes.
我渐渐想起来了
I'm getting there now.
我想罗伯被抓后是我
I think it was actually me that drove Rob's car back
把他的车开回去的
after he was nicked.
是的交♥警♥有记录是你主动提出的
It was. The traffic officer made a note of your request to do that.
你记得没错
That's well remembered.
是啊因为我很清醒和罗伯又住得很近
Yes,cos I was fully comp,l lived near Rob,
所以我就把其他人送回了家
so I dropped the others off,
再把他的车开回他家
and then I dropped his car back at his place.
我走路回家的
I walked home.
好的
Oh,OK.
还有想到其他什么吗?
Anything else coming back?
没我想没有了
No,l don't think so.
不记得当时车里任何人的心情如何?
Nothing about the mood of anyoné in the car?
不记得 不记得车子在被警♥察♥拦停前
No. No recollection of the car stopping at any point
中途停下过? 不记得
before it was pulled over? No.
不记得中途有人下过车?
No recollection of anyone getting out at any other point?
不记得有人下车
No recollection of anyone getting out
把一具尸体放进后备箱如果你是想说这个
and loading a dead body in the boot,if thąt's what you mean.
我想这我是不会忘的
I think that would have stuck.
是啊我相信
Yeah,l'm sure.
好嗯我想就这些了
OK,well,yeah,l think that's it.
非常有帮助
That's been really useful.
感谢你的配合
Thank you so much for that.
你挺厉害
You're good.
什么?
Sorry?
没什么我送你出去
Nothing. I'll show you out.
现在能进来吸尘了吗?
Can I hoover in here now?
可以
Yes.
去看看她想干嘛
And see what she wants.
我想周五聊一下我的工资
I think we talk Friday about my money.
抱歉你说的这些我完全没印象
I'm sorry,l don't remember any of what you describe.
很不寻常的一夜你说是不是?
Quite an unusual night,wouldn't you say?
很..令人难忘?
Quite... memorable?
在一般情况下是的
Under normal circumstances,yes.
什么意思?
How do you mean?
।
我父亲曾是警♥察♥
My father was a police officer.
E
他的父亲也是
His father,too.
爸爸总说我合格的那天
And Dad always said the day I qualified....
u
是他一生最快乐的日子
was the happiest day of his life.
唯一的问题就是我很不喜欢
The only problem was l absolutely hated it.
是意料之中的我一向都知道自己不喜欢
It wasn't a surprise. J always knew I'd hate it.
也知道我根本不是当警♥察♥的材料
I always knew Iwasn'tcopper material.
但我爱我的父亲所以..
But I adored my father,so..
总之…
Anyway,er...
早在我收到录取通知书前
long before l got the letter confirming my aplicatin..
我就开始喝酒
...l began to drnk.
后来我开始正式培训
And then,when I started the actual training,
就喝得更多了
I began to drink more.
事实上他们没有开除我才令我意外
In fact,l was astonished they didn't kick me out.
所以那天结业典礼那天
So,that day,the day of the ceremony.
等所有客人离开我就 去喝酒了
...as soon as all the guests had let, just.... went for it.
有什么喝什么压抑我的不开心
Pouring anything I could find down my throat to bury the unhappiness.
后来我连着喝了三年
And I didn't stop for about three more years.
所以那晚的事我什么都不记得
So I remember nothing about that night.
坦白说接下来的几年也不怎么记得了
And not much about the next few years,to be honest.
我父亲在91年过世病了很久
My father died in summer '91,after a long illness,
而我可以离开警队不必心里觉得让他失望
and... was able to leave without feeling that l'd let him down.
直到那时候我才有所好转
And it was only then that I began to get better.
所以当然我应该能记得你说的事情
So,yes,of course I should be able to remember what you describe.
但是抱歉我不记得
But I'm sorry,l don't.
我想给你看一下死者的照片马修-沃什
'd like to show you a photo of the victim,Matthew Walsh.
不没印象抱歉
No,nothing,sorry.
没关系感谢你的配合
No problem,thanks for your time.
不必敲门了
Don't worry about knocking
好我们不必聊了
So,we are not having this conversation.
不聊是因为一如往常
And we're not having it because,as ever,
当我被冤枉
when I'm accused of something I didn't do,
并不能像白人以及没那么讨人厌的警员一样
when lam not given the same benefit of the doubt as a white
得到无罪推定的待遇
and maybe less fuckingirritating officer would be,
我必须采用非常规的手段揭露真♥相♥
have toremploy uniconventional methods to reveal the truth.
我们的零时工露西-梅耶斯原来呢
Our temp,Lucy Myers,is also,it turns out,
是一个小混混汤米-芒罗的表妹
the cousin of a scabby little prick called Tommy Munroe.
EDF的全职成员
A fully paid up member of the EDF,
去年我有幸以进口20K哥伦比亚可♥卡♥因♥的罪名
who I had the very good fortune of sending down last year
将他绳之以法
for importing 20k of Colombian flake.
我想可以说我跟他不是很投脾气
Now,l think it's be fair to say me and him didn't really hit it off,
但如果他表妹今早跟我说的话有所暗示
but if what his cousin said to me this morning is any clue,
我想小露西跟他有着同样的政♥治♥倾向
I think Juicy Lucy shares a few of his political inclinations.
就50镑?你个该死的巴基佬
50 measly quid? You fucking Paki slag.
滚出我家不然我就叫哥哥们过来
Get out of my house,or I'll get my brothers round here and.
你好?
Hello?
REEA 嘿亲爱的是我
Hey,love,it's me.
我在往家走了
I'm on my way home,
我想说很抱歉我一直不在
and I wanted to say lI'm so sorry I've not 'been around.
我是真的有工作要忙但是现在解决了
I had a serious work issue,but it's resolved now.
我们可以谈谈吗?
So can we talk?
好当然
剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表