剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表
弗兰罗伯-福格蒂?
Fran, Rob Fogerty? POLA
是嗯.很惨
Er, yeah. Erm. rather sad man.
离开警队后做过不少没有前途的工作
Worked a variety of fairly dead-end jobs after leaving the force.
直到10年前
Did these until about ten years ago
酗酒问题使得他找不到工作了
when his drinking stopped him from being able to hold down ajob.
后来他就靠福利金和从他爸那里继承的钱过活
He then lived on benefits and inherited money from his 'dad.
我找到了他中学时的一位老师
I managed to track down a teacher at his old secondary school,
说他是个很可爱的孩子
who described him as a very sweet boy,
但是学业方面有困难
but one who struggled academically
而且很容易被人引导
and one who was also very easily led.
杰克呢
And Jake.
我无法确定证明
So, I can't conclusively prove
是拜尔敦故意弄丢了血样
that Baildon deliberately lost the bloods,
但我能证明样本从冰箱里消失的那晚
out I can prove that she was on custody duty the night
正好是她当值
the vials went missing from the fridge.
此外还能证明当晚她是主动加班
I can also prove that she volunteered for overtime that night.
我想现在格雷森和拜尔敦的证据已经足够了
So I think we have enough on Grayson and Baildon right now.
找他们来谈谈施加点儿压力
Let's give 'em a tug and put them under some pressure.
弗兰奎恩家的老四已经死了
And, Fran, so the fourth Quinn brother is dead,
我想知道原因和时间
I'd like to know how and when.
可能没什么用不过还是查一下谢谢大家了
It might be nothing, but have a dig. Thank you, guys.
需要你们下楼来家庭谈话
Need you downstairs, please, kids. House talk.
家庭谈话谢谢
House talk, please.
21 怎么了爸爸?
What's going on, Dad?
好问题是到21年年底
So, the question is... looking ahead to yeargend 21,
超支会对农村服务造成什么影响呢
what impact will that overspend have on rural services?
翻到第14页
If you could turn to page 14...
还有件事
One more thing...
长官
Sir...
恐怕我需要取消候选人资格
..'m afraid I need to withdraw my candidacy.
什么抱歉我不. 我只想说.
What, sorry, wh... Ijust want to say...
什么抱歉我不 我只想说
What, sorry, wh...? Ijust want to say...
如果令你难堪我很抱歉
..l am deeply sorry if l've caused you any embarrassment.
丽兹抱歉我完全听不懂你…
Liz, I'm sorry, I've got absolutely no idea...
抱歉打扰长官但是来了两位警官
So sorry to interrupt, sir, but there are two officers here
Don
要找拜尔敦副局长说是有急事
who need to speak to DCC Baildon. They've said it's fairly urgent.
你♥爸♥爸和我商量了一下
So your dad and I have been talking,
我有必要给你们讲讲我自己和我的过去
and 1 need to tell you some things about myself and my past.
我有必要给你们讲讲我自己和我的过去
and I need to tell you some things about myself and my past.
好首先呢
OK. First up, erm...
我爸爸不是在我小时候就死了
...my dad didn't die when I was a baby.
我不是被养父母带大的
I wasn't brought up by foster parents.
他是在我20岁时过世的
He died when I was 20.
我撒谎的其中一个原因是因为在他的墓碑上
And one of the reasons I lied about this was because on his gravestone,
写着"一辈子都是警♥察♥"
it says "A copper's copper"
我不想任何人知道他生前是警♥察♥
and I didn't want anyone to know that he was a copper,
以及他的父亲也是事实上呢
as was his dad before him. And here's the thing,
有很短一段时间我也是警♥察♥
for a brief period of time, as was l.
我跟你们说这些是因为接下来要说
And I tell you this because it starts to explain
段令我十分羞愧的过去
a part of my life about which I am deeply ashamed,
也是我撒了谎的
and which I also lied about...
我要去开门吗爸爸? 不不不别管
Shall l get the door, Dad?No, no, no, leave the door.
孩子们我并不想当警♥察♥
So, kids, I did not want to be a policewoman.
在我看来这一直都是一种限制和倒♥退♥
It had always seemed a limiting and backward world to me,
可我爸却觉得…
but to say that to my dad felt like it would...
这是在耻笑他和我爷爷的选择所以我撒了谎
ridicule the path he and my grandad had followed, so I lied.
我骗了自己骗了他那么做真的很蠢
I lied to myself, and I lied to him, which was a stupid thing to do.
挺逗的..
This is funny, erm....
在我合格的18个月后他去世了
He actually died 18 months after I qualified,
我在他的日记里发现
and l found out from his diaries
他也不想当警♥察♥
that he hadnt wanted to be a police officer, either.
他那么做是为了讨好他父亲
He'd. done it to please his dad.
很讽刺是不是?
So there's an irony there, isn't there?
菲奥娜你别说了好吗
Fiona, can you-stop, please?
所以为了…
So in order to...
掩埋我的不快乐我发现自己…
bury the unhappiness at where I found myself,
我开始喝酒喝很多
I started drinking, a lot,
事实上我有很多年都是个酒鬼孩子们
and was in fact an alcoholic for many, many years, kids.
我还变得很消沉
l also became very depressed,
有两次我还企图自杀
and on two occasions, I tried to kill myself.
此外在这段时间里我犯了很多很多错误
I also, during this time, I made many, many mistakes,
其中一个错误我在前天晚上告诉了你们爸爸
one of which I told your father about the other night,
也是我要告诉你们的所以…
and which I need to tell you about, too. So...
1993年我在一场车祸里杀死了一个孩子
in 1993, I killed a child in a car crash,
这很可怕但更可怕的是我
which is just dreadful, but worse than that, l..
菲奥娜-格雷森
Fiona Grayson.
什么事?
Yes?
请你跟我们走一趟菲奥娜
I need you to come with us, please, Fiona.
我在跟孩子讲话呢
I'm talking to my kids.
我看到了
I can see that,
但你应该不希望我在这儿说对吧
but I don't think you want me to do this here.
你们是为了那具尸体而来是吧?
You've come about the body, haven't you?
在他那晩的失踪三周前
Threerweeks prior to the night he disappeared
马修-沃什对菲奥娜-格雷森性骚扰
Matthew Walsh sexually assaulted Fiona Grayson
POL0
在亨敦的埃菲尔德酒吧
at the lfield pub in Hendon.
拉姆-西杜跟他打了起来我们认为你当时在场
Ram Sidhu then got into a fight with him and we believe you were there.
你有什么证据呢?
Well, what evidence do you have for that?
3这个我们等下再说现在呢
Well, let's maybe come back to that later. For now,
我主要想了解他失踪当晚的事件
I'd like to stick with the events of the night he disappeared.
因为我认为你当时有下车
Because I think you did get out of the car,
POLICE
跟着拉姆去找沃什然后他决定
LICE
following Ram spotting Walsh, and then him deciding
或许有必要"聊几句"
that maybe "a bit of a chat" was in order.
没有
Nope.
我想几分钟后呢POLICE
I think a few minutes later,
:
你发现自己在马仕菲尔德看oLCE
you found yourself on Marshfield Lane,
POLIC
在市民农场旁
by the allotments.
没有
No.
我想马修-沃什就死在了那里
Where I think Matthew Walsh died.
LICE
还是那句话你们有什么证据?
Again, what evidence do you have for that?
ОLICE
其实我们找到一位目击者看到有几个人
Actually, we'vé just found a witness who saw a number of people
其实我们找到一位冒击者看到有几个人
Actually, we've just fouńd a witness who saw a number of people
在市民农场旁往车里装了什么东西
loading something into a car down by the allotments
POL
就在同一时间
at about the right time.
一样恐怕这种证词
Again, that sort of testimony is not going to be taken
是不会被认真对待的
very seriously, I'm afraid.
POLICE
我本来对你有更高预期呢斯图尔特警官
I would have expected better of you than this, DC Stuart.
POLICI 39170d 菲奥娜-格雷森
Fiona Grayson.
你和她最后一次见面是什么时候?
When was the last time you saw her?
菲奥娜?
Fiona?
应该是从亨敦毕业后
when we left Hendon, I guess.
好那你们住在泰晤士迪顿那段时间呢?
Right. What about when you lived together in Thames Ditton,
当时你被派到京士顿警局?
when you were stationed at Kingston nick?
抱歉我是指在那之后
I'm sorry, I meant since then.
所以你对我撒谎了
So you just lied to me.
此刻我其实挺有压力的POLICE
I'm actually finding this quite stressful..
2我脑子不太….清楚
...and I'm not thinking... very...
澄清一下在26 27年前我们同住之后
To be clear, I haven't seen her since we shared a flat
就没再见过她了
26 or 27 years ago.
就没再见过她了
26 or 27 years ago.
POLICE
所以你当时跟她是情侣?
So, were you in a relationship with her?
分分合合是的
On/off, yes.
可我们第一次见面时你对此只字未提
But you never mentioned any of this when we first met.
,不仅如此
On that occasion, to... POL
你还说在亨敦毕业后就没有见过他们
you said that you'd not seen any of them, bar Ram Sidhu,
除了拉姆-西杜
剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表