剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表
我越来越爱你
I love you more and more...
是的把它们放在那上面去小心点
Yeah, put 'em on top of the other one. Easy!
就这样
That's it.
就放那里兄弟
Just there, mate.
三比零啊兄弟我的天
3-0, mate. Oh, my days.
不过是英格兰足总杯谁在乎啊
FA Cup, mate, who gives a toss?
你在乎兄弟
You do, mate!
特拉一怎么
Tél! Yeah?
雷
Ray?
雷
Ray?
一怎么了-停一下盖夫停一下
What is it?-Hold the work, Gav! Hold it.
小世人只会逃避
小All we do is hide away
SUSAN LYNCH
小世人只会躲藏
小All we do is, all we do is hide away
,世人只会欺骗和等待
)All we do is lie and wait
PETER EGAN 小世人只会欺骗和等待
All we do is, all we do is lie and wait
小我心神不宁
小I have been upside down
LEWIS REEY 不想循规蹈知
AI don't wanna be the right way round
小无法找寻天 LAURA MACKIE
Can't find paradise on the ground
白叶英剧社倾情奉献
POE -
女孩儿们会做的
No, the girls will do it.
-'女孩儿们,-为什么我可以占孩子们的便宜
The girls?' - Why would I pay someone to pack
还要花钱雇人来打包呢
when l've got children I can exploit?
哇那她们可以打包我的吗
Wow. Do they wanna do mine?
我肯定我们可以商量出个结果来
I'm sure we can come to some arrangement.'
我得挂了
Listen, I've gotta go.
今晚我可以见你吗
Will I see you tonight?"
不知道预感会很晚才下班到时候打给你
Dunno, got a feeling it's gonna be a late one. I'll call you.
-好的爱你-我也爱你
. OK, love you. - 'Love you, too.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
aR.2
三
三 - me 准备好了
Yeah, all good
-你什么时候走一一个小时后
What time you in? One.
-想让我开车送你吗一不用了-谢谢
You want me to drive you?-Hm, no, thanks.
我得独处半小时
need to be on my own for half an hour.
准备一下冷静一下
Prepare myself. Calm myself.
亚当房♥地♥产♥经纪人十点到我希望你现在起床
Adam! The estate agent's coming at ten. I want you up!
s 21岁了都
21 years old...
好的我也得回去了
OK, well, I might as well head back down now,
为了避开下午的堵车
beat the afternoon traffic.
-你要回去了-是的明天有采访
You're going back down? -Yeah. I've got the interview tomorrow.
是的是的抱歉
Oh, yeah, of course. Sorry, sorry.
我可以重新安排一下
mean, I could try to reschedule...
不不不这不是问题1我只是
No, no, no, it's not a problem, I was just...
好吧你得让我提一桶水来你才起床吗
Right, I'm coming up with a bucket of water!
所以我只是让她清洁一个小烟囱
So l asked/her to clean one little chimney,
很小的一个烟囱
one tiny little chimney
突然社会福利部门就卷进来了
suddenly, social services are involved
我是说她一点都不像是个孩子
mean, it's not like she was a little kid or anything,
她才12岁啊就大声哭了出来
this was when she was 12, for crying out loud
这是个玩笑是吧我懂了很搞笑
This is a joke, isn't it? I get it. Very funny.
你好头儿-你好穆雷跟我讲讲
-Hello, boss. Hey, Murray, tell me
这里的物主首先发现了尸体
The owner found the body first thing,
就在那一堆的边缘处
round the side of that heap there.
我们拍摄和标记了发现尸体的地方
We've marked and filmed the spot where it was found
现在安保非常好
Now, security is very good.
有很多贵重金属在现场所以物主认为
Lot of valuable metal on site, sò the owner doesn't think
这不是非法倾倒
it could've been dumped illicitly.
也有好几个小时了
Out of hours, I mean.
所以
So..?
最好的解释就是这是一次常规的运送
Best guess is, part of a regular drop,
或者装在什么里面
maybe inside something?
他们的记录呢
And what are their records like?
都拿到了
Fully compliant.
我打算从48小时内的记录开始查起
l've asked for the last 48 hours to get started.
很好
Good.
去看看吧
Let's have a look.
上午好
Morning.
嘿桑尼你好吗
Oh, hey, Sunny, how you doing?
还好谢谢利安娜
Yeah, fine, thanks, Leanne.
所以我们认为年龄是多少20还是30
So what do we think, age-wise, 20, 30?
没有牙齿很难判断
It's hard to tell for sure without teeth,
但是从尸体的概况看来是的
but, from the general condition of the body, yeah,
这是一个相对年轻的成年男性
a relatively young adult male.
你能分辨出这些伤口在死前还是在死后出现的吗
Can you tell if the wounds were pre or post-mortem?
我认为是死后肉眼看不到有明显的
think post, no obvious vital reaction around the wounds
活体反应但是我会在实验室里仔细看看的
to the naked eye, but I need to take a closer look in the lab.
而且这种故意损坏尸体的行为通常是在死后进行的
Also, this sort of mutilation is usually done post-mortem,
为了方便处理尸体和模糊死者身份
to facilitate disposal and obscure ID
一确实如此-有发现致命的原因吗
Exactly. - Any obvious cause of death?
没有目前我还看不出来
No, not that I can see.
我需要把他带回实验室解剖后才能得出结论
I need to get him back to the lab and open him up.
我能从外表发现的奇怪的地方是这里
All I can see externally that's odd is this.
-像是起皱了-是的
Looks kind of wrinkled. - Yeah.
起初看它的时候我不能确定这是什么
And when I first saw it, I wasn't sure what it was,
但是看起来有些眼熟
but it sort of looked familiar.
当我记录温度的时候我很清楚地意识到这是什么了
And after I took a temperature, I realised exactly what it was.
这是我的温度计
This was my thermometer,
当我试图测量尸体温度的时候就折成两半了
It snapped in two after I tried to insert it.
我很小心地使用了备用温度计然后读到了温度
I was more careful with my spare and got a reading.
身体内部体温是零下+五度
The inside of the body is minus 15.
-冰冻的-固体的
Frozen? - Solid.
所以这些皱
And those marks...
你知道当你把一块没有好好裹起来的肉
You know when you put a piece of meat in the freezer
放进冰箱后
without wrapping it properly
它的表面就会起一些奇怪的皱纹
and it develops a kind of weird wrinkle pattern?
我认为这就是原因
I think that's what we have here.
多好的一天啊多好的一天啊
What a day, what a day.
这颜色很适合你
Oh, that is definitely your colour.
嘿这是给你的
Hey. thats for you.
E29e 谢谢您查查·拉姆
Thank you, Chacha Ram.
你来晚了
You're late.
别给我添堵了我宿醉可严重了
Oh, don't give me grief, mate, l've got a monster hangover.
Hello you favourite, son. The talented, handsome.one. 你好 鸡,是你最喜欢的儿子回来了有关赋且师气的光子
拉姆耶我帅气的儿子你好吗
Ah, Ramjeet, my gorgeous boy. How are you?
我很好妈妈生日快乐你今天怎么样啊
Very well, Mama, happy birthday. How are you today?
还不错
Oh, not so bad.
昨天呢也不是很好但是今天呢也还凑合
Yesterday, not so good, but today, so-sO...
如果我能像你这样过这么多70多岁的生日
Well, if I'd had as many 70ths as you,
我会很高兴的
l'd be pretty happy, you know.
你好啊欢笑老头子
All right, chuckles?
所以谁觉得自己值得收到一份礼物
So, who thinks they deserve a present?
哦你大可不必
Oh, you shouldn't have...
1.8英尺
1.8
我们确认要用地毯吗
And are we sure about carpet?
地毯可以使房♥间更温暖
Its warmer.
感觉很受欢迎就像在家一样
Makes it feel more welcoming. More like you're at home.
不过或许有人不想觉得在家一样
Although maybe people don't wanna feel like they're at home?
他们想觉得身处医疗环境中
Maybe they wanna feel like they're in a medical setting.
我们买♥♥不起真木地板而且贴面也太小了
Well, we can't afford real wood. And veneer looks pony, so...
我说的是 给诊室添置地板
Well, l'm just saying, for the consulting rooms.
一差不多得了吧杰夫-这只是个建议
- Give it a bloody rest, Geoff, please... -lt's just a suggestion.
我甚至都不想来这里
I mean, I don't even wanna be here.
这也不是我的主意所以
This is not even my idea, so...
花我们并没有拥有的钱
It's hard enough as it is
已经很难了
without you spending money we do not have.
就地毯了
Carpet it is.
支米
Amy?
好的好的稍等
Yeah. Yeah. Hang on.
一明天下班后你能快点去一趟我弟的办公室吗-为什么
- Can you zip over to my brother's office tomorrow after work? - Why?
一就是按揭的事还有几张表格-有什么问题吗
剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表