剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表
I was just wondering if u felt you could maybe give your partner
稍微提醒一下究竟是他妈怎么个情况
a bit of a heads up as to what the fuck was going on.
27年前
27 years ago...
我杀死了一个孩子
...l killed a child.
他们说我超速了限速30哩我开到了42
They said I was speeding. Doing 42 in a 30-mile area.
转弯时我的车子失控了
And I lost control going round a corner.
其实我觉得是她走错道了
I actually think she was on the wrong side of the road.
总之我们撞上了
Either way.. we collided.
2 后面有个婴儿
And there was a toddler in the back.
车子后座上
In a car seat.
安全带没有系好
It wasn't properly fastened.
他死了
And he died.
那个小男孩
The little boy.
我因为危险驾驶致死被判了罪
And I received a conviction for death by'dangerous driving.
你 你怎么从来没有告诉我?
How... how could you never have told me this?
我知道我…非常非常抱歉
I know, I'm so, so, so sorry.
是你的错吗?
Was it your fault?
我不认为
I don't think so.
但恐怕我永远都无法确定了
I'm not sure l'll ever really know.
我真是吓到了菲你…
I'm just stunned, Fi, that you...
这么大的事儿居然能瞒我17年
...felt you could keep something so significant from me for 17 years,
你怎么做到的?
how do you do that?
你怎么能做到还保持冷静?我是说…
How do you do that and stay sane? I mean...
你还有别的什么要告诉我吗?
...s there anything else you need to tell me?
没有了只有这个
No. That's it.
如果我们的押金赔进去我发誓菲奥娜
If we lose our deposit... l swear, Fiona...
1 t
G5
-
e人们对警♥察♥有怎样的期望? DESIGNER CLOTHES
MAHI'S FASHIOD
ce7to mean, what do people want the police to be?
他们要我们和他们一样
Do they want us to be like them,
都是会胡闹会犯错的
just normal human beings who will screw up,
普通人?我们都接受
who will make mistakes? We all accept that.
我们会道歉翻过这一页就这么简单
We all say sorry and move on, and that's the deal.
还是他们想要相信我们是不一样的
Or do they want to believe that we're not the same,
我们有着他们没有的特殊能力?
that we've got some kind of special powers that they don't?
因为这会让他们睡得更安心
Cos, you know, that makes them feel safer in their beds.
他们想要什么呢?
What do they want?
因为肯定要二选一的不可能两者兼得
Cos it's got to be one or the other. It can't be both.
伙计我连苹果遥控器都玩不来所以…
Mate, I can't even work the Apple remote, so..
嘿怎么了?
Hey, what's the mater?
你咋了宝贝?
What's wrong, babe?
你会生气吗迪恩?
Do you ever get angry, Dean?
对杰克
At Jack.
杰克?
At Jack?
对我不是指他淘气的时候是说…
Yeah, and I don't just mean for being naughty, I mean for...
他这个样子
.for being him.
嗯没有不会
Erm, no, No.
我会
I do.
有时候不是经常
Sometimes, not often, like...
有时候不是经常
Sometimes, not often, like...
他这辈子有那么五六次或许我…
.half a dozen times in his entire life, maybe l erm.
我责怪他
I blame him.
我怪他不是怪他的残疾
I blame HIM, not his disability.
我怪他不是怪他的残疾
Iblame HIM, not his disability.
司为他从我们这里所夺走的
For what I tell myself he's stolen from us.
对你对我
From you, from me.
还有卡斯
From Cass.
我跟你说这个迪恩
And I am telling you this, Dean...
我跟你说这个迪恩
And I am telling you this, Dean...
是因为我想你知道我不是你想的那样
..because I want you to know that I am not who u think I am.
有一部分的我就是个坏人
That part of me is just an awful person.
但这个坏人起码我希望
But an awful person who, well, at least, I hope,
但这个坏人起码我希望
But an awful person who, well, at least, I hope,
不管我对你说过什么你依然爱我
despite what I have just told you, you still love.
当然
Of course.
所以自然这就意味着你有事也可以告诉我
So, surely, surely, that means you can tell me stuff.
你的过去
About your past.
你的家人不管他们是什么人
And about your family whoever they are.
一些你认为或许会让我讨厌你
Things that maybe you think will make me...
怕你之类的事情我也不知道因为真的不会
.hate you or fear you or whatever, I dunno, because it just won't.
但是秘密让我很痛苦
But what is killing me is the secrets.
这么多年的秘密
The years of secrets.
母亲节写卡片给你妈妈而你告诉我她过世了
Of writing a Mother's Day card to a mother you told me had died.
去加莱在我们早该
Going to Calais when we were supposed
将所有的事都抛诸脑后
to have given úp all that crap years ago.
不告诉我今天你究竟去了哪里我受不了了
Lying about where you are today, I can't take it anymore.
我接受不了秘密和谎言
I just can't take the secrets and lies,
我们要面对的烦恼已经够多了
not when we've got so much else to deal with.
所以拜托跟我说说吧迪恩
So, please...just talk to me, Dean.
你累了玛尼我也是
You're tired, Marn. I am too.
不迪恩
No, Dean.
你累了玛尼我也是
You're tired, Marn. I am too.
不迪恩
No, Dean.
我们会谈的但不是现在
We will do this... but not now.
我们会谈的但不是现在
We will do this... but not now.
拜托了
Please.
迪恩
Dean.
拜托了
Please.
他就在那边 好谢了朋友
He's just down there at the end. OK. Cheers, mate.
这些是菲奥娜-格雷森
So, those are the original files
93年肇事案的原始案卷
connected to, Fiona Grayson's driving conviction in '93
原来这起车祸中和她相撞的车子里
And it turns out that a child died during this incident
有个小孩子死了
in the car that she collided with. "
一名警員注意到菲奥娜嘴巴里有酒气
One of the officers attending smelt alcohol on Fiona's breath,
所以自然当下想要给她做酒测
and so obviously tried to give her a test at the time,
但是她情绪低落哭得歇斯底里
but she was so upset, crying hysterically,
没能在现场立刻给她做检测
that they were unable to successfully give her oneat the scene
所以她被逮捕带回了当地警局
so she was arrested and taken to the local nick
然后在那儿做了血检
where a blood test was taken there instead.
结果呢?
And?
不见了
It was lost.
不见了?丢哪儿了化验室还是警局?
Lost? Lost where, the lab or the -nick?
s 警局在送去化验之前3
The nick. Before it got sent to the lab.
是哪间警局?
Which nick was this?
京士顿 你想要说的和我想的一样吗
Kingston.Are you heading where I think you're heading?
我查了拉姆-西杜和丽兹-拜尔敦当时的工作地点
So l checked where both Ram Sidhu andLiz Baildon worked at the time.
ш 拜尔敦91到94年都在京士顿警局
१ Baildon worked at Kingston nick from '91 to '94.
然后?
And?
天啊
Oh, man.
3cE POLICE
没错而且91年的人口普查写着丽兹和菲奥娜
Yep. And in the '91 census, it details Liz and Fiona
住在泰晤士迪顿的同一个地址
as living at the same address in Thames Ditton,
距离京士顿市中心大概一英里
about a mile or so from Kingston town centre.
但是这起案件发生时
But at the time of this. offence,
她们不住在一起但还是同一个地区
they're living at separate addresses but 'both are still in the same area.
y 如果血检结果是阳性
If that blood test had come back positive,
菲奥娜-格雷森就会坐牢
Fiona Grayson would be in jail.
肯定的
Definitely.
好所以眼下有三种解释
OK, so there are three explanations here.
一纯属巧合
One, this was just a coincidence.
0 二她俩是 对儿点
Two, they were an item
2 出于个人原因她暗中让血样丢了
she contrived to have the blood sample lost for personal reasons.
然后是第三种
And then, three... mi
她俩不是一对儿
...hey weren'tan item.
但丽兹-拜尔敦被軌索了
...but Liz Baildon was blackmailed.
菲奥娜-格雷森利用马修-沃什那件事
Fiona Grayson using whatever the fuck happened with Matthew Walsh
作为某种 要挟
as some kindof... leverage.
我知道我认为是哪一种
know what my money's on
丽安
Leanne.
嘿卡西等你有空能不能
Hey. Cass. Any chance you could pop in for five minutes
过来五分钟?
when you have a chance?
剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表