剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表
Maybe offer them the promise of cooperation deals.
让他们每一个都以为我们掌握了更多
Make them all, individually, think we have more than we have,
让他们互相出♥卖♥♥♥ 我喜欢
so that they then turn against each other. I like it.
我们已经有…
We already have...
是啊拜尔敦和格雷森我们都掌握了有力证据
Yeah, we've got nice stuff on Baildon and Grayson, er...
n
但还要继续查
Butlet's get more.
我想用血检结果钉死拜尔敦
I'd love to nail Baildon with that blood test stuff.
西杜和巴顿两个人还需要掌握更多情报
And then we need more on Sidhu and Barton.
比如手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔
I mean, stuff like the phone masts...
这说明他们有勾结证明他们骗了我们
...that suggests collusion, thatiproves they're lying to us,
我们就可以问他们为什么
and it allows us to ask why.
所以让当局查一下西杜的纪律记录
So let's get authority to view Sidhu's disciplinary record
所以让当局查一下西杜的纪律记录
So let's get authority to view Sidhu's disciplinary record
事无巨细详尽调查
and go through it with a fine tooth comb
看看他是否有暴♥力♥潜质巴顿也一样
to see if he has a capacity for violence. Similarly with Barton.
他出身于
He's a lad from a...
一个职业犯罪家庭却决定当警♥察♥
family of career criminals who decides to join the police,
这里面有什么故事?我们试着找他家人谈谈
what's the story there? Let's try to speak to his family.
我还认为应该连银行账户也查了
l also think we should goafter bank accounts as well.
菲奥娜或许是唯一一个找老校友帮忙的
Fiona may not be the only one asking favours from old academy friends.
嗯福格蒂再深入调查一下
Mm. And let'sdig more on Fogerty.
因为除非有关于凶器
Because unless there's something fabulously incriminating
推不掉的铁证如果是我的话
about the murder weapon, if I was them,
因为铁证如山我终于不得不承认
and I was forced by weight of evidence to finally admit
是的我当晚在场
that, yes, I was there that night...
2a
那真正的杀人凶手我要怪在谁头上呢?
who am I then gonna blame for the actual murder?
房♥子里躺着一具尸体的家伙
The dead guy with the body in his house.
没错
Yeah.
这个日期是我的生日
That's my birthday, that date.
那年我40岁所以那晚的事我印象很深
And that year was my 40th, so I remember that night well.
我跟妻子喝了点酒庆祝
I'd had a few with my wife to celebrate,
接着我出去遛狗
and then I took the dog out.
我看到他们时是在市民农场旁边
And it was next to the allotments that I saw them.
在入口旁边那时候还没有门
This was by the entrance, before they stuck the gates up.
你记得当时有几个人吗
How many of them, do you remember?
两个抬着不知道什么东西
Well, two... carrying it, whatever it was,
用防水布裹着
wrapped up in tarp.
可能有一个人打开后备箱
Maybe one opening the boot.
不过不敢保证但之后他俩肯定吵起来了
Couldn't swear to that, though. But then definitely two arguing.
吵起来了?
Arguing?
一男一女♥女♥的哭了 是啊
A woman and a man, she was crying. Right.
你有听到他们说了什么吗
Did you hear anything they said?
没有
No.
那你有说什么吗?
Oh. Did you say anything?
我说"你们那是什么尸体吗?"
I said, "What you got there, a dead body?"
你来了啊
Oh, there you are.
你知道多久了?
How long have you known?
知道什么?
Known what?
の
我跟爸爸说的事
What I told Dad.
他临死前说的
He mentioned it just before he died.
那个时候他已经胡言乱语了
I mean, he was babbling all sorts of nonsense at that point,
所以我没有当回事
so । didn't take it remotely seriously.
显然我错了
Clearly I was wrong.
我不得不说伊丽莎白我对你真是
I have to say, Elizabeth, my estimation of you
刮目相看
has gone up enormously.
你深处几乎要变得有趣的危险边缘呢
You're in danger of almost being interesting.
我就是我妈妈
I am who l am, Mum.
我对此 一向都很知足
I've always been... pretty happy with that.
我犯了错
I've made mistakes.
个致命错误天啊
One dreadful one. My God,
我憎恶这辈子过得和你们一样
I'd have loathed to have lived a life like yours.
做一个从来…
To have been a person who's...
都未考虑过帮助他人的人
never even contemplated helping others,
从来没想过做点什么让这个世界更美好
who's never even considered trying to make the world a better place.
你这话说得像是迈克尔-杰克逊的歌♥词儿
You're beginning to sound liké a Michael Jackson song...
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴!
Shut the fuck up!
我不指望你给我爱
I don't expect love from you.
你从来爱的只有你自己
You've only ever loved yourself.
但是从现在起你跟我说话放尊重一点
But you will speak to me with respect from now on.
不然我发誓
Or... l swear...
我发誓.我会趁你睡着时走进来
...l swear... l will come in here while you're sleeping
拿枕头住你这张自以为是自鸣得意的脸
and I willstick a pillow ov er your smug, self-satisfied face, er
直到你安安静静
until you are quiet.
奎恩太太?
Mrs Quinn?
里亚姆和肖恩不住这里早就搬走了
Liam and Sean don't live 'ere, haven't done for years.
其实我们是为了迪恩而来
It was actually Dean we came about.
迪恩的事我知道什么啊?都30年没见过他了
What could I tell you about Dean? I ain't seen him for 30 years.
我丈夫过世了
My husband's dead now...
但在他的世界里这种越界的念头
butin his world, the notion of crossing that line,
想要当警♥察♥等于大逆不道
becoming a copper, that was as bad as it got.
所以他发现后
So when he found out..
闹得很难看
...it was awful.
我想比迪恩预料的还要严重
Worse even than Dean expected, I think.
那天晚上他去了本地的酒吧
That night, he went down the local,
从他小时候他们就认识他了
where they'd known him since he was a kid,
却不肯让他进去
and they wouldn't let him in.
他走了结果被他两个哥哥
As he walked away, he was attacked and beaten to pulp,
打得爬不起来他爸就在一旁看着
by two of his brothers, while his father watched.
妈妈
Mum?
出去立刻
Out, now.
他们这就走肖恩去外面等
They're going, Sean. Just wait outside.
你压根儿就不该理他们
You shouldn't be fucking talking to them in the first place.
出去
Out-side.
就一分钟时间
I'll give you one minute.
他过得幸福吗?
Has he been happy?
我想是的嗯
think so, yeah.
还当警♥察♥呢?
Still old bill?
培训结束后他就离开了
He left straight after training
结婚了吗?
Married?
结了有两个孩子
Yeah. With two children.
能告诉我他住在哪儿吗?
Can you tell me where he lives?
恐怕我们不能这么做
I don't think we can do that, I'm afraid.
拜托了
Please.
我活不了多久了
I ain't gotlong.
没多少可说的玛尼没有什么天大的秘密
Not a lot to say, Marn, there are no great secrets.
加莱就那么一次
Calais was a one-off.
是为了还人情不会有下次了我保证
It's a debt repaid. It'll never happen again, I promise.
而我的家庭
And my family...
都不知道我妈妈是否还活着
...don't actually know if my mum's alive.
或是我爸我兄弟们
Or my dad. Or my brothers.
但我并不想让你或是孩子们的生活
But they're not the kind of people I'd want to bring into your life,
接触到他们
or the kids".
我无法告诉你我有多
Now, I cannot tell you'how much ..
恨他们…以及.
..hated them and the...
他们的价值观他们想要灌输给我的
.the values that they held, that they tried to instil in me.
他们差一点.
The person that...
把我塑造成的那个人
...they very nearly made me become, in fact.
所以这是漫长艰难的30年
So-it's been a long, hard 30 years..
想尽办法远离他们我
...trying to distance myself from, them. And I...
求你不要 让我回到过去
Please, don't.. don't make me go back there.
对不起
I'm sorry.
拉姆-西杜曾两次被指控过度使用暴♥力♥
So, Ram Sidhu has twice been accused of using excessive force.
第一次是16年前在百货公♥司♥和一名市民
First time was 16 years ago during a row in a shopping centre
发生争吵他说遭受种族歧视辱骂
with a member of the public, who he alleged racially abused him.
第二次是6年前和一名同事
And then the second time was six years ágo with a fellow officer,
他声称对方使用带有种族歧视的字眼
who he claims used a racial slur against him.
这两次他最后都没有受到处罚但两起事件
On both occasions, he was cleared, but on both occasions,
都有目击者形容他"莫名其妙的暴♥力♥"
witnesses describe the violence as "coming out of nowhere
有一人还说他是一秒内瞬间爆发
And one described:him as going from 0 to 60 in under a second.
剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表