剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表
REVIQUSA
这种肢解通常都是为了模糊身份
This sort of mutilation is usually done to obscure ID.
PREVIO1找们认为他名字叫马修-科兰-沃什
We think his name was Matthew Kieran Walsh.
很抱歉卡西他们就是不同意因病退休
I'm so sorry, Cas, they just won't allow a medical retirement.
我认为他们完全有这个权利
Well, l think they're perfectly within their rights.
爸爸我不是"厌倦了"我病了
Dad, I haven'tjust had enough, I've been off sick.
我说过他现在发展很快?对他来讲很可怕
I told you it was rapid onset? It was completely terrifying.
那这是第几胎了?我的第三个她的头胎
What number's this, then? My third, her first.
你今年多大来着?
Remind me of your age again?
明天下班后你能跑一趟我弟的办公室吗?
Can you zip over to my brother's office tomorrow after work?
有问题吗? 就是房♥贷的事儿
Is there a problem? Just mortgage stuff.
是啊我不干这个了菲利克斯你知道的
I don't do that any more, Felix. You know that.
具体价值是多少呢?
How much are we even talking about?
你今天有什么计划呢?
So, what have you planned today?
希望自己死了
Wishing I was dead.
你母亲有时很难搞我缺钱
Your mother can be difficult. I'm struggling with the money.
我不知道未来一两年我爸爸有什么需要
I've no idea what my dad might need in the next year or two.
我其实别无选择
I actually have no choice.
那台冰箱的出处业主曾是一位罗伯特-福格蒂先生
The house the freezer came fromwas owned by a Mr Robert Fogerty
他两个月前去世了
He died two months ago.
uame 一你会看到在福格蒂被拦停的时候 一
You'll see that when Fogerty was pulled over...
当时车里有另外四个人
There were four other people in the car with him.
我可以闻到他的酒气他哭了起来
I could smell alcohol on his breath, which was when he started to cry.
那车里的其他人
And the others, in the car?
他们五个 当时都是新晋的警员
All five of them were newly qualified coppers.
这个人知道自己的事业还没开始就结束了
So, this guy knew his career was over before it had even started.
所以他显然很沮丧但另外几个人
So, he was obviously very upset,but the others,
你记得他们当时怎样吗?
have you got any recollection what they were like?
有什么是我该知道的吗?
Is there something I should know?
只要告诉我们你记得的就好
Probably be better just to answer it as you remember it.
我想他们都吓到了说实话
think they were all pretty shell-shocked, to be honest.
应该都在想
I guess they're all wondering
这事儿会不会牵连到他们身上
if any of it was going to come back on them.
你记得有记录他们哪一个的名字吗
Do u remember if you might have taken any of their names?
如果有就会在我的本子上
If I did, it would be in my pocketbook.
不过我倒是记得里面有个亚裔男子
I do remember there was an Asian lad, though,
跟我发生了一点小争执
who I had a bit of a run-in with.
怎么说?
What kind of run-in?
他一直问有没有可能这事儿我们就算了
He kept on asking if there was any way we could let it go.
他很咄咄逼人
He got quite forceful.
最后我只能让他走开不然就连他一起抓
In the end, I had to tell him to walk away or l'd nick him, too.
你有搜车子吗?
Did you search the car at all?
没没必要
No, no reason to.
在你逮捕福格蒂之后你把他带回局里了?
And after you arrested Fogerty,u took him back to your nick?
是的
Yeah.
那辆车后来怎样了?
And what happened to the car?
其中一名乘客一个女孩子
One of the passengers, a girl,
问我能否让她把车开回福格蒂家
asked if she could drive it back to Fogerty's place.
她没有喝酒? 她说没有
And she hadn't been drinking? She said no.
她有主动要求做酒测
She actually offered to do a test,
但我相信她她看起来很明事理
but I believed her, she looked like the sensible one.
她似乎很想帮他我就同意了
She seemed very keen to help him out, so I let her.
我在想如果是我会作何反应
Just trying to think how I'd have reacted,
刚刚结束培训
the day I finished basic training,
朋友的车被拦停而后备箱里藏着一具尸体
if my mate had got pulled over with a dead body in the boot.
肯定会吓昏头的不是吗?
Well, it'd be in the shell-shocked territory, wouldn't it?
有一点
Just a bit.
不过头儿眼下我们还不能肯定
Although, boss, we don't actually know for sure
沃什当时在后备箱里所以…
Walsh was in the boot at this stage, so...
我得找安德鲁谈谈
I need to speak to Andrews.
或许我们该等到..
Maybe we should wait until..?
我们得找到完整的档案
We need to find the complete file.
我想知道那几位乘客都是谁
wanna know who those passengers were
是否有人是现役警员因为那样的话
and if any of them are still serving coppers because, if they are...
那可有意思了
...that's gona be very interesting.
LE 我年纪大了
I'm too bloody old.
你年纪也不小了
You're too bloody old.
才7:14
t's 7:14...
我30年来都是6:15起床
I've been getting up at 6:15 for 30 years,
所以帮我个忙好吗?
so do me a favour, will you?
起床去找个工作因为我们要卖♥♥掉房♥子
Get up and go find a job, because we are selling this house
过几个月你就无家可归了
and, in a few months, you will be homeless.
祝你今天愉快
Have a nice day.
抱歉
Sorry.
没事儿
It's fine.
我的人生真是没有余地
I just don't have space in my life
继续给他洗内♥裤♥刷碗了
to be still washing his cacky pants and doing his sodding dishes.
他是成年人了老天啊
He's an adult, for Christ sakes!
当然
Absolutely.
那你今天会找你♥爸♥谈吗?
So, you gonna speak to your dad today?
我想我得听招呼不是吗?
Oh, I think ] have to wait until I'm summoned, don't 1?
需要吗?他可是你♥爸♥
Do you? He's your dad.
我想是吧
Hm, I guess.
我只是不想惹到愤怒的珍妮
Ijust don't want to incur the Wrath of Jen'.
我看你可是跟她有一拼呢
Oh, I think you give her a run for her money.
好晚一点跟你联♥系♥有什么消息我跟你说
Right, 'll speak to you later, I'll let you know how it went.
天啊抱歉当然好运
Oh, God, sorry. Course, good luck.
谢谢
Thanks.
今天开心
Have a good day.
约翰?
John?
我是一天到晚都很火爆吗?
Do l seem angry all the time?
也不是一天到晚不是
Not all the time, no.
抱歉
I'm sorry
没关系
t's all good.
晚上见爱你
I'll see you later. Love you.
为什么老是觉得你有个"但是"要说呢?
Why does it keep sounding like u're about to say a but'?
拉姆?
Ram?
好吧
OK.
但是..
But...
咱干嘛要做血检?
Why do we need a blood test?
因为超声波
Because the ultrasound on its own
不够精确判断羊膜腔穿刺的风险
is not accurate enough to warrant the risk of an amniocentesis.
可是为什么要做血检或是穿刺呢?
But... why would we want either a blood test or an amnio?
为了我们可以做出决定亲爱的我们要怎么做
So we can make a decision, love, about what to do.
好吗?
Yes?
我真是太晚了
I'm so late...
拉姆我们必须商量好这件事
Ram, we need to talk about this.
我昨天一夜没合眼所以现在无法理智思考
I didn't sleep a wink last night, so l'm not making any sense.
我们今晚谈保证
We'll talk tonight, I promise.
我爱你
I love you.
UВ FА 好了吗?我得走了萨姆请动作快一点
Ready? I need to leave. Sam, move it, please.
为什么?
Why?
我今天可能要晚回来
Oh, I might be. back a bit late tonight.
DAY
299 Nan
我下午没有预约所以去跑个步
OAY
I've got no pm sessions, so I'm/gonna go for a run,
Jlart 听
DNV 把这些压力都发泄在山上03
work some of this stress off up in the hills.
Par
好不过真没必要担心的
OAV
о
Sure. But, really, there's nothing to worry about,
an
Pashers
AY 切都会迎刀而解 爸爸要迟到了 an
everything's going to be absolutely fine. Dad, we're late!
好走了伙计们
OK, come on, guys.
保罗
Paul.
你和露西-梅耶斯是什么情况?
What's the story with you and Lucy Myers?
露西-梅耶斯是谁?
Who's Lucy Myers?
HR的临时工周一晚餐时她坐在你旁边
That temp from HR. She was sat next to you at the dinner on Monday.
哦是她啊没情况怎么了?
Oh, yeah, her. No story, why?
她说你对她行为不轨
She's been saying you were inappropriate with her.
我什么?
I was what?!
晚上结束一起搭电梯的时候
剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表