剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表
vos
很抱歉
n so sorry Yeah.
-你打算怎么做-我能怎么做
What are you gonna do?- What can I do?
总有活儿要干卡斯从里面选一个
There's always projects, Cass, jump on one of those.
或者做行政工作
Or take a job in admin or...
我才不做该死的行政
I'm not taking a job in fucking admin
好吧那回来加入我们
OK. Well, corme back in with us, then.
然后再输一次
And lose it again?
3on0 就遇到那么一个人
SIt was one man.
你这么想的吗
You think?
这就是一切桑尼
It was everything, Sunny.
是芬奇三十年来都在做着草菅人命的事
It was Finch, it was 30 years of doing this shit,
也是沃克的案子我做的
it was the Walker case, what I did...
3010 -是我们做的-这就是一切
What we did. -Everything.
离得远一点问题就没那么严重
And being away from it, the questions fade.
问题不会消失只是没那么严重
Well, they don't go away, but they fade.
од 我我不知道说什么卡斯
1... I dont know what to say, Cass,
我也不知道说什么
Nope. Me neither.
一约翰怎么样-他挺好的谢谢关心
-How'sJjohn?-Yeah, good, thanks.
-你的孩子呢-亚当快把我烦死了
And the boys? -Er, Adie's driving me nuts but, yeah,
但是总体来说都不错
all good in the broad scheme of things.
你父亲还好吗
How's your dad?
好像和你说过他经常突然发病
I told you it was rapid onset?
Enо 额
Mim.
额显然他记性不太好
Um, so, lots of memory issues, obviously,
经常易怒有时候又很抑郁
but lots of anger, too, and depression.
e你觉得他发病频率很高吗
How aware do you think he is of it all?
挺高的
Oh, often very
所以他情绪波动很大
Which is where the mood swings come from.
他很害怕
It's completely terrifying for him.
真操蛋
Oh, shit.
Enо 卡斯我很抱歉
Cass, l'm really sorry.
我得准备一下要走了
I'd better head.
30as 之前碰到态克他和我提了这件案子
Ran into Jake earlier, he told ime about the case.
你知道马拉松改名为士力架的时间的话我就给你5英镑
Fiver if you know when Marathons changed to Snickers.
a 2000年
2000,
错啦1990年一哦天哪时光飞逝岁月如梭
-Way out, 1990.-Oh, wow. Where did my life go?
1被害人 袋里有马拉松的包装纸
Yeah, the victimerm, had a Marathon wrapper in his pocket
我们正在查DNA
we're checking it for DNA
杰克说你认为尸体被保存在冰箱里
And Jake said you think he'd been kept in a freezer?
Eonо 出现在很确定
Pretty sure now.
ono 实验室也确认了
The lab's confirmed traces
e冰箱里面发现的血迹是尸体的
of bloodin a freezer found near the body.
也就是说你觉得尸体从90年代起就保存在冰箱里了
What, and you're thinking he'd been in there since the '90s?
3pn 3T 不知道啊
Dunno.
奇怪为什么会有人保存尸体30年呢
Weird. Why would someone keep a body for 30 years?
现在知道户体怎么运到垃圾场的吗
Do yousknow yet how it got to the dump?
1 穆雷在查记录
Murray'sgoing through their records
我们在查1990年前后两年的失踪人口
and we're checking mispers two years either side of 1990
米尔沃尔是球俱乐部位于(您敦东商背 -被害人手臂上有米尔沃尔的纹身可能会有点帮助-行
The victim had a Millwall tat on his arm, which will help. -Hm.
我得走了
gotta go.
很高兴见到你
It was lovely to see you.
抱歉我有点暴躁
Sorry l'm grumpy.
还好我人不错原谅你啦
wWel,luckily, " very nice, so l forgive you.
-旦找到了那个运输工具
When you find the right vehicle,
看看还扔了什么
check to see what else they dumped.
可能还有一个冰箱
Cos there might be a second freezer,
里面有尸体的其他部分
that has the rest of him in it.
没忘老本行啊
Still got it
啊、果然在这
Ah, of course.
窗台上
The windowsill
你和窗台有什么感情
What is it with you and the windowsill?
提醒我从哪里来不是吗兄弟
Reminds me where I came from, innit, bruv.
让我想起40年前的某天我坐在这里
Reminds me of a day, 40 years ago, sitting here,
往下看吓到呆住又开心得不行
looking down, feling half petrified and half "Fuck, yeah."
第一次我们让他们知道
First time ever we showed
自己并不是电影《妈妈,还不够热》里面
'em we weren't the smiley, waggly-headed
那种脸上笑嘻嘻头脑晃悠悠的人
It Ain't Half Hot, Mum twats they wanted us to be.
偶尔记忆涌现这种感觉挺不错
Hm, it's good to be reminded of that every once in a while...
因为我们都知道没有结束
..Cos we both know it ain't over.
根本没有
Nowhere near.
不不太有帮助了谢谢
No, no, that's really helpful, thanks. Thank you
冰箱的序列号♥
So, the serial nuimber on the freezer?
与2001年8月克里登“科里的店”分店
It links to a purchase made in Auqust 2001,
的一笔交易有关
from a branch of Curry's in Croydon.
有名字的对吧
Please tell me you have a name?
是的罗伯特,福格蒂
I have a name. Mr Robert Fogerty.
太好了地址呢
Brilliant, Address?
地址不存在了
Address no longer existing
7年前那片公♥寓♥就被拆毁了
it was a block of flats demolished seven.years ago.
等一下你刚才说的是福格蒂
Sorry, did you just say Fogerty?
是啊
Yeah.
我刚刚在给丢弃冰箱的公♥司♥打电♥话♥
was on the phone to the firm that dumped the freezer.
是一个家庭清洁公♥司♥
They're a household clearance firm,
他们现在属于哈林盖委员会
and they're actually contracted by Haringey Council,
他们打扫的那户人家也就是冰箱的来源
but the house they cleared, the house the freezer came from,
u 曾经的户主是罗伯特,福格蒂先生
was owned by a Mr Robert Fogerty.
-连上了-曾经?
Get in. -"Was"?
他两个月前死了
He died two months ago.
你好克莱尔一你好迪恩
-Hi, Claire. -Oh, hi, Dean.
这些需要您签名莫里森合同
Er, these need signing, it's the Morrison contracts.
-好的-这些是比利时交易的增值税免税
-OK. - And then these are the VAT exemptions for the Belgian deal.
还有一个叫菲利克斯的人来电过
And then a man called Felix called?
-菲利克斯-是的
Felix? -Yeah.
没说什么就让您快点打给他
No message, just asked if you could call him asap.
-他说您知道是什么事-好的
He said you'd know what it was about. - Right, OK
额你能帮我寄一下吗?
Erm, can you take that to the post for me?
-没问题-谢谢
- Sure. - Thanks.
1n 你好-你好
-Hey. - Hello.
这时候你不该在这啊
You're not meant to be here.
我把采访改到下周了
Yeah, I changed the interview to next week.
噢亲爱的
Oh, my love.
你太喝心了谢谢
That is very sweet of you, thank you.
见到你太好了
In so pleased to see you.
我这一天都不知道怎么过来的
What a great day l've had.
-他们难道?一没错是的
- They didn't..Yeah, they did,
那该死的三个月
Cos of three lousy months?
好了我要在半小时后到我爸那
Listen, I need to be at my dad's in half an hour
所以我得快点冲个澡
so I'm gonna have a quick shower,
在路上和你说好不好
and then I'll tell you about it on the way.
-所以他一个人住在这里一是的
So, he lived here alone? Yeah.
a 2
en
nen su
10 30
包经死了周t
edl been dlad about sxweks,
可以想象是什么情形
so you can imagine the state of him.
房♥子令人作呕到处都是垃圾
House was disqusting, as well, rubbish everywhere.
-你知道死因吗-他们说是心脏病发作
And do you know what he died of? - Heart attack, they think.
他不算很老看上去还不到五十
He weren't old. Late 40s, apparently,
但是邻居们都说他天天喝酒从早喝到晚
but the neighbours said he drank from morning to night.
这就是放冰箱的地方
So, this is where it was.
当时插头还插着也有电
It was still plugged in, electricity still on,
还有奇怪的锁所以打不开
it had this odd bracket on it, so you couldn't open it,
好吧你没觉得它重得有点不寻常吗
OK. You didn't think it was... unusually heavy?
说实话我没想那么多
I didn't really give it any thought, to be honest.
钱少得可怜委员会一直如此一毛不拔
The money was rubbish, it always is for the Council
就是个速战速决的活儿
It was a get in and get out job.
而且我们知道肯定会被扔掉所以
Plus, we knew it was going to the dump anyway, so...
-房♥子里没有别的冰箱了是吗-是的
And there was definitely no other freezer in the house? - No.
那他的其他东西呢他的
And what about everything else, his...
家具还有私人物品
the furniture, personal possessions?
-在我们的仓库里等人去整理-好的
剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表