剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表
od 但拉姆说不行
And then Ram said no..
因为他已经死了
...because he was already gone...
他已经断气了
...he was already dead.
来了
There you go.
谢谢亲爱的
Shukriya, bachche.
这个是你的
One for you.
t
e
看看我爸爸
Just look at me; Dad.
就一次
Just once.
我就这点心愿
That's all Iwant.
然后或许我就可以结束一切了
Then maybe I can stop all this shit.
钱工作所有的
The money, the job, the lot.
就看看我吧
Just look at me.
出事后我想了无数次
And I've gone over it 100,000 times since and...
就是…这是有道理当然他死了
y'know, there was a logic to it, of course. He was dead...
任何人都无能为力就是个意外
there was nothing anyone could do to help, it was just an accident.
任何人都无能为力就是个意外
there was nothing anyone could do to help, it was just an accident.
u
可是内心深处
But in here...
我知道我们应该找人帮忙的
...l know we should have called for help.
我一直都知道
I've always known.
3010d g那…是谁
And so, who then...
a01od 建议把他带走的?
suggested you take him?
拉姆他知道可能会查到他头上
Ram. He knew they might trace it back to him
因为在酒吧打架的事儿
because of the fight in the lfield.
他还认为那人的尸体上
And he thought he might have left clothing fibres...
可能有他的衣物纤维所以.
...on the lad's body, so...
这件事改变了我一生这个…
This thing changed my entire life. This...
我配合的可怕决定
..horrific decision I went along with.
- 切都发生在一瞬间前一分钟我的人生还很普通
it happened in a moment. One minute, my life was normal...
很平常紧接着
Normal. And the next...
就.
...t was..
变成了…我现在这种日子
what it became, the life I ended up living.
3970 所以在你们决定后
So once you decided...
罗伯去取了车?
...Rob went and got the car?
对
Yeah.
然后你们都…帮忙把他抬进车里?
And then you all.helped put him in?
我没有我整个人都傻了
I didn't.l was in too much of a state.
但其他人有是的
But the others did, yeah.
罗伯手抖得厉害嗯
And then Rob's hands were-shaking so much that, erm,
拉 1喝JA口t上市自的 工品
Ram gave him a couple of swigs from a
bottle of whiskey that he had with him.
所以他才会酒精含量超标
Which is why he was over the limit.
罗伯是要去抛尸的?
And Rob was meant to get rid of the body?
他对拉姆有点英雄崇拜
He kind of hero worshipped Ram.
而且拉姆说服他有妥善处理
And Ram convinced him he was the best placed.
当然我们都以为他处理掉了
And, of course, we all thought he had got rid of it.
我以为是场意外
I thought it was an accident.
不然我绝对不会隐瞒的
Otherwise, I would never have covered it up.
我们都以为是意外
We all thought it was an accident.
我不奢望原谅不奢望爱
I'm not expecting forgiveness. I'm not expecting love,
或是母子关系
or a relationship.
我来这儿没有任何奢望
l ain't come here expecting anything.
我只想要你…
I just want you...
我的儿子
my son...
在我死前能知道我爱你
..to know, before I die, that I love you.
我一直都爱
I always have.
我也很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
你还有多久?
How long do you have?
她说的是实话她的心里话
So shes telling the truth, her truth,
她认为就是这么回事
she thought that was what happened.
或者她知道他是被刺死
or she knew he was stabbed
这不过是精心策划的谎言将她的罪行最小化
and this is all a carefully calculated lieto minimise her culpability
或许是她干的
Or she did it.
不不是她干的
Nah, she didn't do it.
她也不知道人是被刺死的
And she didn't know he was stabbed, either.
除非她是全世界最会说谎的人
Unless she's the best liar in the world.
这我不信
Which I don't buy.
那凶手是谁?
So, who did do it?
好不早了我要去一趟验房♥
OK, it's late, I'm gonna nip over to the mortuary.
我们明天再继续
Let's discuss further tomorrow.
你现在过去?
You'regonna go now?
嗯
E
Mm.
你现在过去?
You're gonna go now?
因
心
Mm.
你想起诉她们俩吗?不
Do you wanna charge either of them with anything? No.
你想起诉她们俩吗?不
Do you wanna charge either of them with anything? No.
暂时先
RUI them both for now. oLIC
看着明天有什么进展
Let's see where we get to tomorrow.
嘿头儿
Hey, boss..
真♥相♥不远了
..we're getting there.
嘿爸爸叉是我
Hey, Dad. Me again.
听我说今天我可能没法找你谈了
Listen, maybe I'm not gonna get to speak to you today...
所以我想说
so I just wanna say...
拉姆?
Ram?
我给你打电♥话♥之后
And then after I called you,
我上网查了这个形状和设计的钢笔
I went online checked a few details of pensthis shape and design
20 我想这是一支信诺钢笔
and... think it is a Cigne.
12 next 如果真的是笔尖上有序列号♥
And if it is, they've got serial numbers on the inib body,
2.0
在特定灯光下可以显现
which might be visible under the right light,
- 或许能告诉你购买♥♥者的姓名
and might give you the name of the purchaser.
-- 太 厉害了
That's... brilliant.
--
我明天来搞定
I will sort that tomorrow.
m 回家去吧你看起来很累
Go home, you look knackered.
你就是个大天才丽安
You are a stone cold genius, Leanne. a
对这.基本属实
Yeah. This, er, this much is true.
--
明天一早我叫人来拿
I'll get that picked up first thing
再次感谢
Thank you again.
晚安卡西
Night, Cass.
赶紧啊爸爸
Come on, Dad.
剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表