剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表
就用我们自己的钱
we could buy a lovely place down here,mortgage free,with what we have.
好吧 你要是想明天就可以走
OK. You could leave tomorrow if you wanted.
当然你说的对我知道的你说的都对
Of course, you're right, I know you are... about it all and...
我明早给我爸打电♥话♥
I'll call my dad in the morning.
但是工作
But the job...
我现在走不了约翰
... have to stay now, John.
有些事将来我会告诉你的但是…
There's stuff l'll tell you one day, but...
我现在必须把这个案子办完
I have to see this case through now.
你怎么可能忘证拉姆?那么帅我们都喜欢他
Oh, how could you forget Ram? So handsome, we all fancied Ram.
所以你记得这件事莫蒂?
So you remember this incident, Monty?
是我报♥警♥的
It was me that called the police.
沃什的脸都花了
Walsh made such a mess of his face.
那个女孩子呢打架是因她而起
What about the girl, the one the fight was about,
记得她的名字吗?
do you remember her name?
我不记得名字了不过.
I don't remember her name, but...
我不得不禁止她来酒吧
she was the one I had to keep barring
因为她喝太多了
because she was drinking too much.
好的但她也是一名见习警官?
OK, right, but she was also a probie?
对
Yeah.
她是和拉姆两个人去的?
And she was there with just Ram?
不是她是跟另外一个女孩
Oh, no, she was there with another girl, er..
"忙人丽兹"总是风风火火的
Busy Lizzie... always moving at 100 miles an hour.
逮捕警官说嫌疑人
Now, the arresting officer suggested that the suspect
有搭讪那个女孩儿?
had made a pass at the gir!?
我觉得可不只是搭讪
Oh, it was much more than a pass, I think.
有条巷子通往外面的女厕他把她拽到了那里
There was an alley to the ladies outside, and he grabbed her there.
放到现在就叫性骚扰
These days, you call it a sexual assault.
被拉姆拦住了然后就动手了
Ram had interrupted it... and just went for him.
倒霉啊他有点不自量力
He bit off more than he could chew, unfortunately.
嘿爸爸是我听我说
Hey, Dad, it's me. r.. listen
我不想在留言里说
I don't wanna do this on a message...
不过你能打给我吗?我真的想和你谈谈
...but can you call me, please? I really wanna speak to yous
你被判罪是哪年?
What year was your conviction?
危险驾驶
The dangerous driving thing.
1993年
1993.
你成为心理医生是哪一年?
And what year did you become a therapist?
2004.
2004 他们对此没有顾虑吗
And they didn't have a problem with that?
你的监管机构
Your regulatory body.
他们毫不犹豫给了你执照?
They didn't have a problem giving you a licence?
他们应该会的是啊
Well, they would've done, yeah.
什么叫"他们应该会"?
What do you mean, "they would've done"?
我没有执照
I don't have a licence.
不你有执照的
Yeah, yoü've got a licence.
你的信头纸上印着呢菲
It's on your letterhead, Fi.
你要是没有执照你♥他♥妈♥怎么行医啊?
I mean, how else would u practise if u didn't have a bloody licence?
那是假的
It's a fake one.
我花一百镑网上买♥♥的
bought it online for a hundred quid.
我的学位是真的PhD是真的心理学专业也是真的
My degree is real, my PhD is real, my psychotherapy training is real.
我只是…没有申请过执照因为…
Ijust... never applied for an actual licence because...
我想我拿不到
..l didn't think I'd get one.
所以这16年你一直是非法行医?
So you've been practising fraudulently for 16 years?
对
Yeah.
你怎么从没…
How have you never been...
我一直都等着被揭发但就是.
I always expected to be found out, but it just...
从来没有
...ever happened.
马克知道这事儿吗?
Does Mark know about this?
不知道
No.
我们有商业贷款而且是要用你并没有资格
We have a commercial loan, which we've agreed to pay back
合法行医的工作收入来偿还?
with the income from a job you're not legally qualified to practise?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔数据显示拉姆-西杜和迪恩巴顿
So, the phone mast datargives us Ram Sidhurand Dean Barton
在伦敦外40英里处距离彼此不到1英里
within a mile of each another, 40 miles outside London,
正是我们冒布发现沃什尸体的二天后
three days after we announced the discovery of Walsh's body.
在哪儿?
Where?
५ । 在吉尔福德外的一个树林
At a... wod just outside Guildford.
这是重要线索
That's really good.
有人看到市民菜园外的告示板
And then, one of the boards down by the allotment has given us a guy
认为他那晚可能有看到什么
who thinks he may have seen something that night,
我们会把他带来问话
so we're bringing him in.
好
Right.
我们会把他带来问话
so we're bringing him in.
好
Right.
而莫蒂 真是撞大运了
And Monty... came up trumps.
其实比你要的多 我不需要你多给
It's actually more than you asked for. I don't want more.
就当作是迟来的涨薪吧
Well, think of it as a backdated pay rise.
我应该早点听你说的
I should have listened to you sooner and...
真的很抱歉
I am truly sorry about that.
我其实根本不会说什么的因为我知道她会…
I would never have actually said anything because I know she'd just...
1a1 我不认为你是个坏人丽兹
I don't think you're a bad person, Liz,
我也不该说那些话
and I shouldn't have said what I did.
你值得更好的
You deserved better.
我从来不觉得这是黑春伤人
So, this has never felt-like a mob attack to me.
我也是
Nor to me.
他的身上没有伤回没有拳打脚踢的痕迹
No wounds onhis-body, kick marks, punch marks.
我们还知道他们三个人有先后下车
We also know that three ofthem got out of the car separatelyi
和当时一起外出的女性
with only the women getting out together.
对他们五人都是警♥察♥
Yeah, and they're five coppers.
确实
Indeed.
对他们五人都是警♥察♥
Yeah, and they're five coppers.
确实
Indeed.
所以在我看来如果不是意外而是蓄意
So to me, if this wasn't an accident, if it was deliberate...
感觉很有可能只是他们其中一个人
it feels like it was more likely to have been just one of them,
之后另外几个碰巧到了现场
and then the others came across the scene.
8 是啊不管是什么原因这还需要调查
Yeah, and then for whatever reason, and this;needs work,
因为我很费解为什么有人会这么做
cos I struggle to understand why the fucl e anyone would,
但他们都答应了包庇嗯可究竟是哪一个呢?
but they agreed to cover it up. Mm. But which one?
拉姆-西杜肯定是最显眼的候选
So Ram Sidhu has to be the most obvious candidate.
是啊
Yeah.
他心里最有怨气我行我素
He's got the most obvious grievance, he's a loose cannon.
他是第一个下车的不过其他几个我们也博一下
He got out of the car first. But let's game the others.
४ 菲奥娜现在我们知道她被这家伙性骚扰
So, Fiona, we now know, was sexuallyassaulted by this man.
是可是 一个女人会捅一个男人的脑袋吗
Yeah, but... would a woman stab a man in the head?
如果他轻易就做出性别歧视的判断那很可能
If he made easy sexist assumptions, very possibly.
事实上我们不知道性骚扰
Actually, we don't know what a sexual assault
会对她有怎样的刺♥激♥我是说她亲身经历的
might have triggered in her, from her own past, I mean.
不你想得有道理
No, it's a good thought.
那拜尔敦呢?
What about Baildon?
可能是她曾经爱过的女人
So the woman she maybe loved
那拜尔敦呢? ,可能是她曾经爱过的女人
What about Baildon? a Soithe woman she maybe loved
被沃代性骚扰
had been sexually assaulted by Walsh.
不过女人会照着男人的脑袋捅吗?
Would a woman stab a man in the head, though?
然后是。
And then...
ICE
EE
巴顿和福格蒂
there's Barton and Fogerty.
对
Yeah, and...
我们没有福格萧任何线索必须要深入调查
...we have zero on Fogertywhich we really need to address.
然后我们有拜尔敦的家族犯罪史
And then we have Barton-with his criminal family history.
还有暴♥力♥伤人
With associated violence
但与沃什没联♥系♥
No connection to Walsh.
都没有证据表明他当时在酒吧
।
No evidence that he was even in the pubs
对
No.
我们可以把西杜叫回来吗?
We can call Sidhu back in?
只不过他肯定否认
Except he 'll just deny it.
他肯定不会认罪的
Not a chance we'll get a confession out of him.
我们也没有足够证据起诉他所以不行
And we don't have enoughievidence to charge him, so, no.
m
我们也没有足够证据起诉他所以不行
And we don't have enough evidence to charge him, so, no.
所以我认为最有希望的是各个击破
So I think the best bet is to divide and rule.
用我们掌握的证据吓尿他们
Scare the shit out of all them with what we do know.
或许承诺他们一些合作的条件
剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表