剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表
所以你6周前就订好了
which is why you booked it six bloody weeks ago.
我知道我知道只是我们现在很缺人手
know,l know. It's just that we're so short-handed right now.
u t, ur, t tg 之
不过听我说我给搬家公♥司♥打电♥话♥
But,listen,'ll call the removals company
让他们多安排一个人
and get them to put an extra guy on it.
m
t
y or
我尽量4点前下班
I'll try to get off by four.
四点?好极了
Four? Marvellous
是啊欢迎来到我的世界你瞧我得挂了
Yeah,welcome to my world. Look,l've gôtta go.
我再打给你再次抱歉爱你
I'll call you later. Sorry again.lI love you.
真是太好了谢谢
Oh,that is brilliant news,thank you.
你不知道我们有多感激
I can't tell you how much we appreciate it.
是啊我们也很期待见到你
Yeah. Well,we look forward to seeing you,too.
让他们都带上钱包!
Tell them to bring their wallets!
谢谢谢了拜拜
Thank you. Thanks. Bye.
我刚把最后一桌卖♥♥给了泰瑞-福勒整桌
I have just sold the last table to Terry Fuller,full whack,
他还会带几个股票经纪来
and he's bringing a load of his brokers.
真是天大的好消息亲爱的好样的
That is brilliant news,love. Well done.
你听到没?
Did you hear that?
No.
没大家都会来呢
There's gonna be everybody.
要不要帮我?好
Do you want to help me with this? Yes.
那就来吧
Well,come on,then.
要把这个铺平
Gonna straighten it up.
好
Yeah.
菲奥娜我是马克
Fiona,it's Mark.
你的律师给我来电♥话♥了有点吓到
I've had a call from your solicitor,slightly freaked out.
请告诉我是她误会了
mean,please tell me she misunderstood,
可她说你想撤回押金
but she said you wanted to withhold your deposit.
是的
Yeah.
我♥操♥为什么?
What the fuck? Why?
支付了没有?
Has it been paid?
对昨晚转过去了怎么回事?出问题了吗
Yeah,it went out last night. What's going on? Is there a problem?
好吧
OK,erm...
不要告诉你哥但我能去见你吗?
do not tell your brother this,but can l come and see you?
菲奥娜
Fiona...
拜托了马克
Please,Mark.
我要开会到6点可以等到之后吗?
I'm in meetings until six. Can it wait till then?
好
Yeah.
其实我最后一个安排在我家附近
Actually,my last appointment's nearer my flat.
你能6点半到那儿见我吗?
Can you meet me there at 6:30?
到时候见好的
I'll see you then. OK.
露西?
Lucy?
你可以滚了 我有个提议
You can do one. I've got a proposition for you.
滚
Piss off!
和钱有关
A financial proposition.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth?
嗯抱歉尤金娜我还没来得及考虑加钱的问题
Yeah,sorry,Eugenia,l haven't had time to think about your money.
是啊只是.
Right,its just..
我妈妈跟我说了
My mother has asked,
可以不要带女儿一起来上班吗?
could you not bring your daughter to work with you?
她说她制♥造♥很多噪音
She says she makes quite a lot of noise.
抱歉那天是在职培训日
F'm sory,its an inset day,
托儿所太贵了所以我才需要…
and the childcare is very expensive,which is why I really nee...
拜托了尤金娜
Please,Eugenia.
眼下不是时候你应该也看得出来
It's not a brilliant time,as you can probably see.
我过一两天给你答复
will come back to you in a day or so.
当然
Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯…正如我在门口说的长官
So,as I said briefly at the door,ma'am...
请叫我丽兹
Liz,please.
丽兹谢谢正如我在门口说的
Liz,thank you. As I said at the door,
我们在调查一宗我们认为是遗留谋杀案
we're investigating what we believe to be an historic murder.
认为?
You believe?
我们还在等最终的死因结果
We're waiting for cause of death to be completely confirmed.
好
OK.
但我们认为…
But we think...
我们希望你或许能帮忙
we hope you might be able to help
让我们了解一下当晚的事件
throw some light on the events of an evening
关系到30年前受害人的死
connected to the victim's death,30 years ago.
是啊我明白我都不记得早饭吃的什么了
Yeah,l know.l can hardly remember what I had for breakfast.
不过我们试试看好吗?尽管来吧
But let's see how we get on,shall we? Fire away.
几天前我们发现了一具尸体
So,a few days ago,we found a body.
我们确认死者是马修-科兰-沃什
We've identified the victim as a Matthew Kieran Walsh,
他其实是在1990年失踪的
who actually went missing in 1990.
我们发现时他的尸体保存完好
His body was completely preserved when we found it,
随后我们发现了证据证实
and we've subsequently found evidence to confirm
过去30年里他都被存放在一台冰箱里
that he'd been kept in a freezer for the last three decades.
我好像昨晚看到新闻了
think I saw this on the news last night.
是的肯定会的
Yes,you will have done.
这个就是他
So,this is him.
这张脸没什么印象?
Face doesn't ring any bells?
除了昨晚见过没有了应该有吗?
Other than last night,no. Should it?
不不没关系谢谢
No,no,that's fine. Thank you for that.
我们通过死者
So,then,we connected the victim
找到一间房♥子业主名叫罗伯特-福格蒂
to the house of a man called Robert Fogerty.
并且认为这些年就是他一直保存着尸体
And we believe it was him who stored the body all those years,
不知道他的模样看着眼熟吗?
and I wondered if his face was at all familiar?
不认识抱歉
Nope,sorry.
福格蒂先生现在已经过世了
So,Mr Fogerty is himself now dead,
但我们有充分理由相信
but we have fairly good reason to believe
在1990年3月30日晚的某刻
that at some point on the night of the 30th March 1990,
福格蒂先生的后备箱里就放着马修-沃什的尸体
Mr Fogerty had Matthew Walsh's body in the boot of his car.
这样啊
Oh,right.
我之所以问他看着是否眼熟
And the reason I ask if his face was at all familiar
是因为福格蒂先生曾是一名实习警员
is that Mr Fogerty was actually a police probationer,
我们认为和你一同在亨敦受过训
and,we believe,trained with you at Hendon.
实习警员?
A probationer?
和你一同受训
And trained with you.
所以你能再仔细看一下吗?
So would you mind having another look?
不很抱歉我不记得他了
No,l'm so sorry,l don't remember him.
没关系
Not a problem.
现在就剩下当晚
So that then just leaves the actual car journey
福格蒂先生的行程
that Mr Fogerty made that evening.
是
Right.
也是我主要想了解更多细节的
Which is mainly what I wanted to try to get some further details on,
因为我们也掌握了证据丽兹
because we do also have good evidence,Liz,
表明福格蒂当晚并非一个人在车里
to suggest that Fogerty wasn't alone that night in his car,
有四名亨敦的实习警員和他一起
that he had four other probationers from Hendon with him,
其中一人
and one of them...
mn
就是你
...was you.
这是干什么?
What is this?
我以为我是作为潜在证人接受问话
I thought I was being interviewed as a possible witness.
现在感觉像是…
I mean,this sounds like.
我成了嫌疑人?
Am I a suspect here?
绝对不是
Absolutely not.
如我所说我们只是想查明一系列的事件
As I say,we're just trying to establish a chain of events.
如果你更希望我可以递交给职业标准委员会
And if you'd prefer,l can send it through to Professional Standards
做正式问话在警局里在警诫下
to interview you more formally... at a station,under caution.
我很愿意
I'm very happy to do that.
我是觉得那样对你来说比较为难
Ijust assumed that might be difficult for you.
不过完全由你决定
But it's your call entirely.
是阿我对他有模糊印象
Yeah,l do vaguely remhember him.
那他是你的朋友还是
So;he was a friend or.?
不我只是记得这个人
No, just remember him.
好所以是培训时见过的一张脸?
OK,sola face you recall from the course?
对
Yeah.
好谢谢
And... Thank you.
那你觉得算是志同道合吗?
Was it a closesknit bunch,would you say?
为什么这么问?
Why would you ask that?
剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表