剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表
When you got in the lifts at the end of the evening.
我没有对她行为不轨这完全是
was not inappropriate with her, that is a complete..
你在来的路上了吗?
Are you on the way in?
今早出来了大概两.
Out this morning, in at two.
请直接到我办公室 保罗
Come straight to my office, please. Paul..
KY9EZ
KYE
我走了亲爱的等一下
I'm off, love. Oh, hang on.
要记住你是最棒的候选人甩别人几条街
Just remember,u are the best candidate by a country mile.
E 昨晚完整案卷来了一然启?
The full case files came in last night. And?
在我看来他们遗漏了不少
Well, to me, it looked like they missed quite a lot,
潜在的目击者没有问话
possible wits that weren't interviewed,
发现目标也没有跟进
sightings that weren't followed up.
因为?
Because?
马修不是什么圣人他有好几项犯罪记录
Well, Matthew.was.no saint, he had half a dozen convictions.
故意伤害藏♥毒♥还有一项贩毒
ABH, possession, one for dealing.
事实上当时还下了逮捕令不得保释
In fact, there was even a warrant out for him, not back for bail.
或许他们以为他会老实一阵子
Maybe they thought he was lying low for a bit.
я
总之弗兰会仔细查看的
Anyway, Fran's gonna go through them all in detail.
GPECTOR
ABт
我去看看能否找到交通肇事记录
I'm gonna see if l can find the traffic offence files.
我再打给你
I'll call you.
SPECTOR
Aer
抱歉亲属找得怎么样了?
Oh, and, sorry, where are we on locating next of kin?
穆雷在办
Murray's on it.
跑步开心
Enjoy your run.
谢谢贝尔
Thanks, Belle.
我和他最后地址的邻居聊过
So,I spoke to a neighbour at his last known address
她说他的父母现在都过世了好
and she said that both parents are now dead. OK
他有个哥哥叫克里夫
He had an older brother, name of Clive,
她认为应该还活着但有意思的是
who she thinks is still alive, but the interesting thingis,
马修的女朋友凯伦他失踪时有了身孕
Matthew's girlfriend, karen, was pregnant when he went missing.
她生下了孩子?
And she had the baby?
是的名字叫杰罗姆
She did, name of Jerome.
1 那凯伦现在在哪儿?
And where's Karen now?
据邻居说也死了
Also dead, according to the neighbour.
海♥洛♥因♥过量大概15年前
-r Pode Heroin overdose, about 15 years ago.
这么多人都是早逝
There's a lot of premature deaths here.
母亲父亲凯伦
The mum, the. dad, Karen.
这是马修失踪造成的吗我们认为?
Was this as a result of Matthew's disappearance, do we think?
我想有一部分是吧但实话实说
Some of it, l'd say, but, to be honest,
感觉他失踪前他们就是
it sounds like they were a pretty troubled family
很麻烦的家庭毒品酒精各种问题
before he disappeared,lot of drug and alcohol and issues.
我可以吗?
May I?
你好?
Hello?
你好你是杰罗姆吗?
Ah, hello, is that Jerome?
请讲
Speaking.
嗨我是卡西-斯图尔特
Oh, hi, erm, my name is Cassie Stuart.
我是一名警官不知道你是否有五分钟时间
I'm a police officer and I was wondering if you had five minutes
聊一下你父亲马修-沃什?
to talk about your father, about Matthew Walsh?
他怎么了?
What about him?
杰罗姆我很抱歉跟你说这个但是
Jerome, I'm very sorry to have to tell you this, but..
我们认为很有可能发现了他的遗体
we think there's a pretty good chance we might have found his remains.
喂?
Hello?
在你瞧现在不是很方便
Yeah, look, er, this, er... This isn't a very good time,
我正在干活儿能下班时间打给我吗?
I'm on a job at the moment,could u call me back outside of work hours?
好当然
Er, yeah, absolutely.
或者我可以找你当面谈
Or l could come and talk to you in person.
看你方便
Whatever works best for you.
好你瞧你有我的号♥码找时间发短♥信♥给我
Yeah. Look, you've got my number, just text me some times
我再跟你联♥系♥
and I'll get back to you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是迪恩
It's Dean.
嗯.
Yeah...
我把车牌告诉你?
Can I give you a reg?
照旧通货膨胀再加5
Just the usual. Plus five for inflation.
好一辆白色雪铁龙面包车
OK, it's a white Citroen Dispatch.
站住
Stop!
你有看到吗?
Did you sée that?!
早必neEA 挚爱的母亲妻子
1940-1980
目
挚爱的父亲和丈夫
1937-1991
骑车的人穿蓝牛仔裤,黑色球鞋灰色上衣
The driver hadblue jeans, black trainers and a grey top.
你应该没看到摩托车的牌照吧?
I don't suppose you got the index of the moped?
恩.EJZETVU
Er, Foxtrot Juliet Zero Eight Tango Victor Uniform.
我可以走了吗布伦丹
Am I goodto go, Brendan?
所以没有头晕
So, no dizziness,
视线模糊恶心想吐?
no blurred vision, no nausea?
没有我很好
None, I'm good.
我还是想带你回医院
Well, I'd prefer to take you back to the hospital...
我完全明白但我感觉很好
I totally understand, but I feel fine.
/
谢谢你罗伯森警官
And thank you, PC Robson.
晚一点我让PA发一份陈述
And Ill get ny PA to send a statement over later.
是长官
Ma'am.
车辆管理局查到那辆车了一辆福特格拉纳达
DVLA have the car, a Ford Granada,
福格蒂1991年卖♥♥掉了
being sold by Fogerty in 1991
- 新车主在2002年上报车辆报废
and the new keeper notified the vehicle as off road in 2002,
po リ 当废铁卖♥♥了
owhen it was sold for scrap.
好谢谢杰克?
OK, thanks. Jake?
我们打开了全部的衣桓壁橱盒子抽屉
So, we've opened pretty much every wardrobe, cupboard, box, drawer,
任何可能存放尸块的但一无所获
anything that could contain body parts, and there's nothing.
显然他可能是30年前抛尸的
Now, obviously, he could've disposed of these parts 30 years ago,
但我猜呢从逻辑上头和手1
but my guess is, logic-wise, the head and the hands,
是最容易确认的所以你会放到最后处理
the easiest to identify, are the last parts you'd get rid of.
同意 好依照这个假设
Agreed.OK, so, working on the assumption,
以及不管什么原0NAtCH 1990
and for whatever reason,/W4
他并没有真的丢弃这些身体零件
he never actually disposed of any part of the body,
我们要不要查一下他的私人物品
should we be looking in his effects
寻找其他储藏设施的证据?
for evidence of some storage facility somewhere?
rCC 你是说仓库储藏室之类的?
You mean.like agarage, or a lockup, or something?
对没错
Yeah, exactly.
好主意
Good idea.
apley biee1s 108827 2 事实上任何他可能会进入的建筑都可以查
个
RVBC ioo In fact, any other buildings that he might have had access to, yeah.
DETEASEO
弗兰?
Fran?
是还在看原始的证人笔录
Yes. Still working my way through the original witness statements.
声称最后一个见到他的目击者
The wit detailed as being the last confirmed sighting of him
不幸去世了
has sadly died,
但我今天联♥系♥到一位薇薇-汉考克
but I have managed to make:contact with a Viv Hancock today,
明天去见她
seeing her tomorrow,
她也是那天晚上见到过沃什
who was also detailed as having seen Walsh that night.
不过案卷里没有实际的笔录
Although there's no actual statemient in the files.
от
是丢了还是
Just lost or..?
她今天跟我说并没有做过正式笔录
Well, she told -me today no formal statement was ever actually taken.
好所以是人为错误?
Ah. OK, so, just human error?
我想是吧
Er, I guess.
8和她谈完告诉我
Well, let me know when you've spoken to her.
,那还有什么
So, what else, er...
底 对了死者的衣物送去给鉴证的植物学家了
Oh, yeah, the victim's clothes have gone to a forensic botanist.
丽安-巴尔科姆认为
Leanne Balcombe thought there were
他的T恤上沾染到某种植物残留物
some interesting plant remains caught on his T-shirt.
瓜 可汗督察去档案中心了
DI Khan is at the records archive
我现在也要去见死者的儿子了
and I'm off now to meet with the victim's son.
好就先到这儿
OK, that's it for now.
你回来真好头儿
Good to have you back, Guv.
附议
Seconded.
1od
同附议
Thirded.
感谢大伙
Thank you, guys.
心领
Appreciated.
你那边怎么样?
How'd you get on?
剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表