剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表
I mean, everyone has guests, haven't they?
妈妈爸爸兄弟姐妹朋友某个人但是没有 他们都没有
Mums, dads, siblings, friends, someone, but no... no, not them.
我想这就是他们的共鸣之处了
And I think that's what their connectioń was.
出于某种原因
For whatever reason.
他们都是靠自己
...they were out on their own.
你觉得你能有办法吗?
Are you gonna be able to find stuff out, do you think?
如果事情继续发展能让我们抢先一步?
If it moves forward, keep us ahead of the game?
我尽力不过显然如果他们开始仔细调查我们
I'll do what I can.But obviously, if they start looking at us closely,
他们肯定会仔细调查我的所以…
they'll be looking at me closely, so...
最重要的一点我们都坚持真♥相♥就不会有事儿的
Bottom line, we stick to the truth, you know. We'll be fine.
eir
希望如此
We hope.
我得走了伙计
So, I've got to go, fella.
那天的事儿都顺利吗?
That business the other day, all went all right?
是的是啊挺好的
Yeah. Yeah, it was fine.
谢谢你临时帮忙 最后一次嗯
Thanks for helping out at short notice. Last time, yeah.
我现在不干了
l've moved on now.
当然我也是一次性的
Absolutely, me too. It's a one-off.
你多保重伙计 嗯你也是
You look after yourself, buddy.Yeah, and you.
你好是克里夫吗?
Hello, is it Clive?e
是
Yes.
你好克里夫
Hello, Clive.
我是弗兰-林格里警官
My name is DC Fran Lingley,
我有关于你弟弟马修的消息
and I have some news about your brother, Matthew.
香芹根?
Sweet cicely?
是啊这是北部士生士长的
Yes, so it's native to the north,
就是说在这儿很难发现野生的
which means u're very unlikely to find it growing wild down here.
好所以在他最后出现的区域内
OK.'So, within the rough area he was last seen in,
我建议寻找花♥园♥里的菜地或是…
I'd be looking for vegetable plots in gardens, or,
我个人觉得最有可能的是市民菜园
and for me this is the most likely scenario, an allotment.
好谢谢
Right. Thank you.
他愿意来局里?
And he is happy to come here?
是的
Yes, he is.
好我们往回走了大概20分钟到
OK. We're on our way back. Be there in about 20.
好到时见
OK, see you then.
ооо
好克里夫我们出发吧?
OK, Glive. Shall we get going?
弗兰找到了他哥
Fran's found the brother.
谁哥?
Whose brother?
马修-沃什的原来马修失踪那晚是跟他一起
Matthew Walsh's.Turns out he was with Matthew the night he disappeared.
不是吧
No!
停车后他进树丛里撒尿了
He was having a pee in the bushes when the car pulled up.
n
他全都看到了
He saw everything.
是我记得这案子因为他的肤色
Yeah. I remember the case, because of his colour.
谁的肤色? 参与斗殴的那名实习警员
Whose colour?。 The probationer involved in the altercation.
所以你知道沃什搭讪一名女子的细节
So, you receive détails that Walsh made a pass at a woman...
我想那人也是一名实习警员
Who was also a probie; I think.
她不理他他又挺嚣张
...and she blanked him, and hé got a bit lairy,
之后跟她一起喝酒的一个男人就插手介入了
and then a lad she was having a drink with intervened,
双方这时候就打了起来?
and that's when it all kicked off?
我想是在沃什说出种族歧视的攻击话语之后
After Walsh made racially abusive remarks, I think.
我想只是轻微口角吧
And I'm assuming it was just a bit of handbags,
因为沃什只被警告了?
because Walsh only got cautioned?
不完全不是
No, not at all.
沃什其实有上脚踢那个人所以…
Walsh actually gave the lad a bit of a kicking. So....
他被放过一马是因为我的警长想掩盖这事儿
So, he was let off, because my sergeant wanted it buried.
如果沃什被起诉就要开庭审理
If Walsh had been charged, there would have been a court case,
实习警员就会有麻烦
and the probationer would have got'in trouble and...
显然我们当时刚开始招募少数民族
Obviously, we'd just started recruiting êthnic minorities,
那样对大家都没好处
so it wouldn't have played out well for anyone.
所以报告里没有提及其他名字除了沃什
So, the fact there's no other names in this report, apart from Walsh's,
是有意的?
that was deliberate?
报告不是我写的是我的警长
I didn't write this report, my sergeant did,
他已经去世十年了不过是的
and he's been dead ten years, but, yeah.
我猜他是想保护证人
I'm guessing he was protecting the witnesses,
这个女孩尤其是这个亚裔
the girl, and very particularly, the' Asian lad.
OLEGSL
wnplicus - Peuca
D BKY e
mar
UFSILHG PO
POLICE GSL TAeT 我们当时步行穿过那普利缘地
And as we were walking across Napley Green,
BKY PO
我决定钻到树林里撒尿
I decided to duck into the bush for a pee.
就在这时候我听到有人喊"喂沃什小子"
Just as I did, I heard a shout, "Oi! Walshy boy!"
就在这时候我听到有人喊"喂沃什小子"
Just as I did, I heard a shout, "Oi! Walshy boy!"
我转身看到50码外有辆车
I turned, and I saw this car about 50 yards away,
从副驾下来一个家伙
with a bloke getting out the front passenger seat,
他朝着小马跑过去
and he was just running at Matty.
还记得这人长什么样子吗?
And do you remember what he looked like?
亚洲人
Asian guy.
3 那你弟弟怎么做的?
And what did your brother do?
他看起来很厉害很愤怒
Well, he looked pretty useful and angry,
我只有一点时间决定明白吗
And I had just a second or two to decide, you know,
让他知道我们有两个人让他犹豫一下或许?
show him that there was two of us, make him think twice, maybe?
我这辈子从没打过架所以我蹲下去
I've never had a fight in my life, so I ducked dow..
躲了起来
...and hid.
接着司机下车了
And then, the driver got out.
高个子朝着其他人的方向跑过去
Tall fella, ran off in the direction of the others.
大概30秒后第三个人
And then about 30 seconds later, the third man.
我能看到后座还有两个人
I could still see two others in the back seats.
又过了5分钟他们也下车了
After about five minutes, they got out as well
他们都迅速往其他人的方向跑
and they were all quickly off in the direction the others had gone.
不过这两个是女人
But these two were women.
就这样了
And that was it.
我再没见到他们或是我弟弟
I never saw them, or my brother, again.
当时你为什么一句都不提呢?
Why did you never say anything about this at the time?
我有工作在塞浦路斯一间俱乐部
I had a job. In Cyprus, in a club.
我转天要飞过去开工
I had to fly out the next day to start,
不过当时还没有手♥机♥
but this was before mobile phones,
所以我都不知道他失踪了几个礼拜
so l didn't even hear that he was missing for weeks,
所以我都不知道他失踪了几个礼拜
so l didn't even hear that he was missing for weeks,
等我回来6月初
and when I did get back, early June,
基本上所有人都以为他是躲起来了
pretty much everyone just reckoned he was lying low,
因为警方在找他
because of the warrants that was out for him.
大家都以为有天他就会出现
Everyone reckoned he'd just turn up one day.
除了我因为我有预感
Except me, because in my gut...
我想那天晚上他已经死了
... think I knew that he died that night.
我之所以什么都没说
And the reason I never said anything,
是因为不想被人知道
that's because I did not want anyone to know
我是个哭哭啼啼没种的懦夫
what a snivelling gutless coward I was.
谢谢
Thankyouh
好
OK.
现在我们可以肯定他们都下车了
So, we now know for sure that they all got out.
以及追逐死者
And in pursuit of the victim.
没错
Exągty.
也就是说目前在我看来
Which means, as far as Im concernêd,
他们绝对都有参与
they're definitely all in the frame now.
57 s ME 707 6 AR这里是市民菜园
So here is an allotment,
OUL
如果从停车的地方画一条线过去
and if we draw a line up from where the car stopped.
A
a 到这儿这里
up here... up here...
ONEAL 正好是在菜园里PEEL
and ending somewhere in the allotment,
这就很符合追捕时多名证人
it fits very well with the various witness statement sightings
给出的证词,如果可以确定
at the chase. And if we can identify wheré exactly
这种植物是在菜园哪里生长
on the allotment this plant might've grown,
或许就能找到真正的死亡地点
we might find his actual place of death.
嗯
Mm.
我的意思是我猜
I mean, my guess is...
应该是在停车那条路的附近
Look,it would had to have been near the road to pull the car up to.
nCol R04或许我们可以做一下案件分旋板 LAII HALLS
Maybe we can even get some boards UР
EC
부
CURT
或许能触动什么记忆
aa Might trigger some moré memories.
是没问题
剧集 | 不可遗忘(2015) | 导航列表